Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Lots to celebrate this fine Friday evening. ❤ Can we all give it up to @SCCOct66 for providing us with one of the sweetest titles I have ever seen here on Tattle? Thank You and as always Congratulations! 😘
The Naughty Corner is open for business guyth! @Kermy is always welcoming. The drinks are delicious and.the couch cushions are pee pee free! 😂 See y’all there!
1688170691437.gif

Compliments to @DairyleaD for our poll question. ❤😘❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Canadian Sunflower

If you were treating your daughter with dignity and respect and not for monetary gain maybe you wouldn't be near tears and scared about the outcome of a proceeding that is in Abbie's best interest. If you aren't doing anything exploitive why the theatrics and drama. They are both annoying AF!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Well, my son shocked us last night and wanted to go see the fireworks. He's historically been afraid of them so we have been quite content to skip out on watching fireworks aside from YouTube. Our friends had already left to watch, and I asked him again if he wanted to go. He did. I was totally prepared to come right back home, so there was no pressure on him to do anything-but he wanted to go. I told him it would be loud and that we can leave at any time if he wanted to. We walked two blocks and had a good view. He LOVED it!!! I was literally so amazed, and so happy to see him enjoying himself!! He had a big smile nearly the whole time. We had a fantastic day spent with friends. The kids said they had a great time and it truly was one of the best days of our summer. Following our son's lead and doing all the work we've been doing has been paying off in more ways than I ever imagined. This is the kind of life I want for him. For him to just have fun, be comfortable, and be around those who love him for who he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
Just seen the video where they take her to a restaurant and bring her ABA "therapist" with them (for those of you who are new, I'm autistic myself and am aware of the many challenges autistic people have faced with this so-called practice).

She was clearly uncomfortable and in distress in the car and at home and she also didn't want to go out to eat. She also didn't enjoy having to listen to them talking about her as though she wasn't there (cue the yelling when she got home).

Why don't Bumhole and Piggy do the following instead of using ABA to address the situation:

1) Make her some lunch/dinner at home (if they're going out at lunchtime, how about giving her a sandwich and a packet of crisps at home instead?)

2) If they are going to a restaurant, perhaps bring headphones with her so she can cancel out any background noise and listen to music/watch videos on her ipad and bring plenty of fidget toys. If the headphones don't work, maybe try eating outside?

3) If she shows signs of distress or discomfort e.g. if she starts pinching, how about taking her outside for a bit until she's calmer?

This would definitely help make things better for her. It's all about what they want, not what's best for her.

I have to agree with the comment from the autistic guy that got deleted mentioned in a previous video about needing to accommodate her as I feel he's right.
I don’t know why going out to eat with Abbie is so important. They know she gets stressed out but they still take her. They have their date nights so it’s not like they never go out. As others have mentioned they could just get it to go to eat at home or maybe go to the park to eat. Seemed in the past they used to eat at the park more and Abbie had no issues. I guarantee Abbie isn’t looking for the dining experience they want her to have. What parent knowingly stresses out their child because of selfish reasons…oh that’s right, Big P and Asa. The whole Brandy going to observe and suggest is ridiculous. Brandy should be honest with them and suggest getting the food to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Monkey1651

VIP Member
he acted so sad that she would lose her right to vote....what did he think would happen. She is illiterate and can't read a ballot..let alone understand what was going on. Theres no way he thought she could vote right??

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Angret

We’re in the end stages of clearing out my parents house. It is grueling and my husband has done most of the work because I start to break down when I sift through memories. My home office, which I rarely use is becoming the archive room for family stuff. My husband bought me this shelf to put family mementos on. Setting it up today helped so much. This has been a hard time. We have a six ring circus going on and I cease to function some days. My dog has been sick. One of our cats is sick. Letting go of the house with my Dad alive (but unable to ever come home) adds a layer of grief. Not knowing where my brother is. It’s so hard to deal with the fact that my family ends this way. I tried so hard for it to be different. This bright little corner helps. So do you guys. Group hug. As long as no one touches me. :)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Sounds like WLW has some sort of electric bed. Atha said something about it not working. I bet they got him a hospital bed because he can’t lie flat and it will allow him to be in a semi upright position. You saw him barely standing near the kitchen table. I think his life now consists of moving from the bed to the lounger to the kitchen chair to wolf down burgers and hotdogs.

GB is going to follow in his parents footsteps as far as I am concerned. I think he's going to have a hard time holding down jobs because he doesn't want to work that hard and he has been shown you can sit on your ass all day and scam people. He has seen and heard all the schemes his parents have devised over the years. He knows all of it is a big act on their part to pretend to be this great family. I could be wrong but this could be part of why he may be on a path of having a serious drinking problem. If I could guess, he’s probably emptying those bottles behind the Tiki bar on a regular basis. I think he has seen his Dad's extreme fits of rage and he has seen his mother have regular meltdowns. When people have to tell you they're dating their spouse and she's so cute and he's the greatest Dad and husband on social media, you know there is serious shit going on behind the scenes. The only thing that brings them joy is scamming people, food and spending money. That's it. Nothing more.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Kermy

VIP Member
Lots to celebrate this fine Friday evening. ❤ Can we all give it up to @SCCOct66 for providing us with one of the sweetest titles I have ever seen here on Tattle? Thank You and as always Congratulations! 😘
The Naughty Corner is open for business guyth! @Kermy is always welcoming. The drinks are delicious and.the couch cushions are pee pee free! 😂 See y’all there!
View attachment 2276541
Compliments to @DairyleaD for our poll question. ❤😘❤
Thank you for the wonderful welcome...as the saying goes
I'mmmmmm baaaaaaccck
---
I have tequila that I can provide for the corner 🤣
We take all...hair free, mold free, crud free and most importantly booger and snot free donations.
If ya know ya know :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Happy 4th of July ya'll!! 🎆💥🎆

I just wanted P to know she has some competition.
My sassy little granddaughters are also "very prideful" ( LMAO 😂😂) to be Americans, and are absolutely slaying their holiday look.
I cant wait to see her "special" bathing suit she was talking about!!

IMG_1879_01.jpg

• Heart
  • Angry

Kermy

VIP Member
Way back when I expressed an opinion that Isaiah was just a mini Asswipe.
Some tattlers flat out attacked me and alot said when he goes to college he'll grow up. The only evidence I see of him growing up is his gut and he drinks.
He's an adult, has he even looked for a job, face it camp I am special is not a job.
All we've seen is him hanging by the pool or drinking with the rents.
At this point he's never going to change, he will always be a slimy, gross product of Asswipe and Piggy

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion:
Fathering Autism #162 An Aujism shirt for you, and one for me. Aujism shirts for all! Wee Wee🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
Because she was still holding on to the fantasy of Abbie and a caretaker living in the Shack Out Back. They bought their dream home with a carriage house in Riverside (sort of), Abbie was on her way to the vocational program at JSA (they thought)...everything was going according to plan.

She still thought, through no effort of their own, that Abbie would somehow grow out of her disabilities or be "fixed" by therapy, and able to live the Autism Pixie Dreamgirl life they had planned for her (and themselves)...the life where her care was palmed off on to a home health aide, and she rode her trike down to the store daily to buy cookies from the adoring local shopkeepers, and everyone who stop and wave and say "Hi Abbie!" when they saw her because she was a perfect inspiring angel who never tried to beat the shit out of her parents in a local Mexican food establishment.

But it never happened. Abbie still freaks out in public. She can't ride her trike anywhere. The shack doesn't even have a bathroom, let alone an apartment. There is no home health aide. JSA is gone. No help is coming. Abbie will be in the house forever. That reality came crashing down hard on Miss Priss.
Big P hates her life because of Abbie, let’s face it. Asa probably promised her he would do most of Abbie’s care so she could remain at home, otherwise I’m sure P had the conversation with him about placing her years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Seashellz

Chatty Member
They have complete control over her. They can drop their "typical teenager" bs because there is no way any 18 year old would want to be filmed in situations and looking the way she does. I suspect there will be much more to come in their content regarding Abbie. It's really sad and disgusting the way they are monetizing her. She doesn't stand a chance with the family she was born into. And I blame it on him. HE was the one that brought her to the public eye. I don't think Cilla had the drive or the thought process in the beginning to share about their daughter. That was all his idea.
---
Since when has this sow ever been real?

View attachment 2277732
View attachment 2277731
LOL I was just going to post this. That is such BS her saying that the money is for Abby's future care, then why did you buy a huge rv, a boat, an expensive home, take all those trips that Abby really didn't enjoy, new vehicles every two years, I could go on and on. By the time Abby does need care, there probably won't be a dime left, and she will end up in one of those janky Care Homes, sitting in a wheelchair in a hallway drooling. It's not her fault she has dick wads for parents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34