Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Congratulations Noir! 👶🏻💙🍼

I’m sorry your toe is broken…you’ll have to keep us posted on your healing progress. I’ve got 2.5 weeks left in the Ortho shoe. It’s still on and off painful but I’m walking normally. Just put your foot up and hold that baby when you can!

Good luck! ❤
Thank you! Good luck on your healing as well. They told me there’s nothing much I can do besides staying off the foot and elevation. I’m walking normal without shoes in the house, but when I wear shoes - ouch! Take care! And thank you for the congrats! He’s an adorable little fella!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Sandperson had to get up early so we can make it to Nola in one day. No amusement felt.

So Atha and Thilla hatched up some get rich quick plans in STA for a new, improved Shitshow? I wonder what other horrors are in store for us…
Look at that sweet and grumpy little face!! How adorable :love: :love:

• Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
Thank you! Good luck on your healing as well. They told me there’s nothing much I can do besides staying off the foot and elevation. I’m walking normal without shoes in the house, but when I wear shoes - ouch! Take care! And thank you for the congrats! He’s an adorable little fella!
I broke the wee wee wee all the way home toe and I just taped it to it's buddy next to it. I found a cushioned tape that worked well. Not sure if it healed correctly, now it's the toe that wants to hang up when I wear my croc sandals.But it doesn't hurt.

• Heart

elly199

Did you go to the Airshow? I didn't know if the weather was going to let the show go on? I think that's a 3 hour drive, and you know what? Tallahassee has the closest Trader Joes. I think I'm the only person in the US that hasn't been inside a Tj's.
You aren't the only person I have never seen the inside of a Trader Joes.

lillibb

VIP Member
I'm glad someone called them out.
The new merch, the AirBnb, the Amazon links, SL, now they're trying to make it big on Threads. Asa's tried streaming again, "More Maass", etc. etc.
Just infomercials!

And am I the only Leo in the house? I'll be 53 next month and god help me, I "lost" a year. I thought I was 51 ALL YEAR. Seriously! 😂 😂
I have a ton of August babies, my favorite grandchild, my furbaby, and some others I have never been close to.

• Heart

Mz BW

Chatty Member
Thread Suggestion: Fathering Autism #162 Ass & Pig sitting in a pool, surrounded by Pig's piddle & drool
She wears a bikini she REALLY should not, Omar's tent maker is running too hot

• Haha

boychik0830

VIP Member
I mean, I dress my guy in band t-shirts and shirts with funny phrases on them. It just seems to fit his personality. Now, the shirts with phrases on them are either totally sarcastic (he's kind of a smart ass at heart I feel) or completely truthful "I came, I saw, I had anxiety, so I left" . I tend to picture him saying these things if he could. He LOVES music, and we have totally jammed out during dinner with watching Queen (Live Aid concert is a fave! He smiles when he sees it), Fleetwood Mac, Kiss, ACDC, all of them. So, I believe music shirts totally fit given his love for it. His love for Weird Al goes back more than a decade....lol. We have Star Wars and Marvel shirts mostly because we love those, but he also likes some superhero and space movies. Now, some of those are also because we see a LOT of Sheldon Cooper in his personality so it's a must...lol. Does Abbie have a fave music artist?? I don't think they've ever said. Our boy goes through stages of liking different artists-but Queen and Weird Al have out shined the others :)
If she had a favorite artist it wouldn't be easy for her to tell us as she's nonverbal.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I just seen where the court system sent a proposal settlement to Kylie. I am wondering if Asa finally responded to his proposal yet? I would figure it is with a "go to H***" but I would love to have seen what it said.. Now, waiting to see if Kylie responds.. I wonder if her parents could bail her out or if she is doing it solo..
Did they send one to him too, separate from her? I thought it was a combined deal?

lillibb

VIP Member
I'm watching a guy named Reggie that asks people on the street to sing and he has a young man with him that has Autism, This young man said he didn't even speak til he was 10yrs old. He said first he memorized songs and started talking by singing, Now he's a teenager singing an amazing John Mayer song. His backround is shown in the video sitting with his dad. with instruments behind them which he plays. Ryan Woodard is the young man's name. Guitaro5000 is Reggie's channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 11