Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

that1lady

Chatty Member
Happy Birthday to all of the July Tattle Family! My daughter and grandson have July birthdays. And my new grandson, who will be born this week, will also be a July kid!

Happy Birthday!
🎉🥳🥰
How wonderful you’ll have a new grand baby to love on!!! 💙🧸🍼👶🏻🥰 Congratulations!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You are so right about them changing their ways, here is a perfect example. This guy looked to be about as heavy as Assa, yet he was only 35, kind of amazing being that he was a cop, and a firefighter candidate😲 We can probably make a good guess at what caused his demise, it is very sad, but how can you perform an exerting job with all that weight, and the health issues that come with it.

***So Asswipe you best make note of this, you and your humongous wife need to hop off that Gravy Train, and back onto your Peloton. It's unfathomable that you have no idea what you're doing to your bodies, who knows how many underlying health issues you already have.. apparently you don't because neither of you ever go to the doctor🤔 It just shows how little you really care about your daughter, you smug little fuck! I think I spotted your tiny wee wee in a vlog😁😂🤣😃😄😅😆View attachment 2297266View attachment 2297268View attachment 2297270
sorry but is this man who passed linked to the family somehow or are you just posting a random persons not even week old obituary while making the assumption he passed due to his size? if its the latter of the two, personally that doesnt sit right with me. I looked up who this gentleman was. By all accounts he was NOTHING like assa. He was a person deeply devoted to giving back to his community, loved by many and an ACTUAL kind human being. He died during training at the fire academy. Maybe his size had something to do with it but the cause of the death hasnt even been released yet. I have had two close friends died unexpectedly, one was heat exhaustion caused strain on the heart and they died (they were also in INCREDIBLE shape, so it can happen to anyone), the other had a seizure...they were overweight but that played no role in the cause of death. If you post the full picture of him you can see he was no where near the size of assa. He had a large jovial face and was a broad shoulder guy but he doesn't have a gut. I just know if my loved one had been deceased for less than a week (or any amount of time) and someone was posting their photo, comparing them to an absolute trash human being while alluding that their weight was their demise when there is zero evidence of that...id be very upset.
C770405B-774B-4070-ADB2-448A1AA1B0F5.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad

Seashellz

Chatty Member
This idiot using this trending aging filter on Abbie highlighting her receding hairline. Note his caption..Asswipe, if you don’t change your ways you’ll be gone long before this.
You are so right about them changing their ways, here is a perfect example. This guy looked to be about as heavy as Assa, yet he was only 35, kind of amazing being that he was a cop, and a firefighter candidate😲 We can probably make a good guess at what caused his demise, it is very sad, but how can you perform an exerting job with all that weight, and the health issues that come with it.

***So Asswipe you best make note of this, you and your humongous wife need to hop off that Gravy Train, and back onto your Peloton. It's unfathomable that you have no idea what you're doing to your bodies, who knows how many underlying health issues you already have.. apparently you don't because neither of you ever go to the doctor🤔 It just shows how little you really care about your daughter, you smug little fuck! I think I spotted your tiny wee wee in a vlog😁😂🤣😃😄😅😆
20230709_225707.jpg
20230709_225743.jpg
20230709_025347.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Someone needs to stop that jackass. It won't be Abbie's guardians, that's for sure. Since when is it ok for a grown man to have a grown disabled woman sit between his legs. There is nobody in this entire circle of jerks that come to her defense. Abbie may be intellectually disabled but her body language speaks volumes about how much she does not want this guy near her and it's not the first time I have noticed this with her avoidance of being around him.
Maybe Ass and Pig are hoping G will want to marry Abbie and take her off their hands? That way they can still control everything and not do any of the work? 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
Somebody suggested a question for the next poll and I can't find it. Which one of you scoundrels was it?

• Haha
  • Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
What I find interesting is that they've gotten themselves stuck in a feedback loop on this whole Autism Pixie Dreamgirl delusion. They've created their own echo chamber of humpers who reinforce the idea that Abbie is making incredible progress, and since people claim they see progress Asa has to manufacture things that look like further progress.

Ever hear the term fake it til you make it? It's generally a pretty good psychological trick, especially when a person is feeling anxious about something relatively minor. Act confident through the awkward initial stage of something and you'll work through that anxiety until you find yourself actually feeling confident. On the flip side, though, if you're faking it by creating an entire false reality to fool others you also wind up fooling yourself.
That's where these two are now, I think. Asa's created this alternate reality for the vlogs, he gets simpering comments about how far Abbie's progressing which puts him in a position to manufacture more scenarios to keep the dopamine hits of those comments coming, and when Abbie bashes a hole in the wall or causes a humiliating scene over plates of fajitas they both fall back to those dozens of comments praising them instead of facing actual reality. It's just a compulsion. It's attention seeking behavior. Look at all the progress she's made so quickly - everyone's saying it! Everyone except those haters sees her progress, sees how independent she's becoming!

That feels a lot better than actually unpacking what it will mean to have Abbie living with them for the rest of their lives.
Priscilla hasn't come to terms with reality. She's living in the manufactured reality Asa's created on the vlogs. She distracts herself with positive humper comments and food when reality rears its ugly head and lets Asa's fake dreams of vocational programs and life skills convince her that she won't have to deal with any of this for much longer.
Asa fully believes he's going to find that one trick no one else has been able to find for the last 16 years to unlock Abbie from this prison he's in. Everyone in the comments tells him so.

...........I have seen buttplugs in my societal travels.

That is shaped like a buttplug.
That's where my filthy mind went and then it went here 😂 😂 😂 😂
1689181948506.png

• Haha

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
New grandson! Broken toe 🥺! (I went to the doctor)

Measure it all together and it’s a great day. The toe gives me an excuse to be lazy and watch TV, so all is good.

The baby is precious!
Congratulations! Grandchildren are the best. ❤ I'm sorry about your toe.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
Awww such a cute dog!! what king of dog is she if you do not mind me asking? Also I love her name.
Elsie is so cute! Is she a border collie ‘like’ MacKenzie from Bluey?
---
Awww such a cute dog!! what king of dog is she if you do not mind me asking? Also I love her name.
Elsie is so cute! Is she a border collie ‘like’ McKenzie from Bluey?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10