Fathering Autism #16 Weenus for her. Moobs for him. Spanx for both. See? We're thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey yall I thought it was kind of like a big
FU to us or anyone who criticized him for laying in bed with Abbie because he made it a point to show it today.
This completely ticks me off.
Hey Asa.....are you laying with Sweet Girl for the "awe's" and likes? Or because P doesnt want her alone and awake too long in her fancy-schmancy teenager room?
Because.....in your old house you put her in her room and left. Went up over and over to pick up the mess and put her back in bed.
Wouldnt this have been beneficial THEN????
Talk to me Asshat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm from West Bloomfield, MI. The JCC (Jewish Community Center) has a town built within a building. The town consists of a barbershop, bank, cafe, and a bunch of other stuff. The town is set up to teach life skills. I'm not actually sure of it's still in use. I was young when I would go to bat mitzah's there. I remember we would try to sneak into the town while the party was going on. I'm assuming JSA is thinking about doing something similar.
I grew up in Troy, MI. Go Lions!

Reactions: 2
Loving this comment! Ass’s fans are catching on. How dare you question our methods🤣
B7CA057F-D468-44F3-888F-CFD1E161B6F0.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
[/QUOTE]
They really need to stop letting her do her squeezing on camera. I think she might be masturbating. 🤢
I think we all have seen her masturbate hundreds of times. She tucks her heel up there when she rocks. Thanks Assa. Dipshit.

• Sick
  • Wow
What? I musta missed something.
A JSA special needs city?
What the heck is that?
He has talked about the JSA extension plans several times. Apparently there is an artists rendering hung up at JSA? He has showed it before. I’m being sarcastic when I say “city,” but it basically would be a campus where older special needs ppl can live & even work.

Totally looks like a vagina!!!!
you mean labia

Loving this comment! Ass’s fans are catching on. How dare you question our methods🤣View attachment 112967
Yeah, but she also needs ST so she doesn’t choke. And she’ll need it for life. I hope she gets it at least! She doesn’t chew laterally. Btdt.

No! Food is their sex. I believe that. Have you noticed when it's dinner time, how LONG it takes Priscilla to make the plates? It's disturbing! I think that to her, it is that pleasurable. She wouldn't be that big if not.
I’ve decided that Priscilla should stay out of the kitchen. Everybody should ban her. I saw her making the sandwich & pictured her licking the mayo off the butter knife. She needs to avoid all those fat calories! She’s always eating heavy meals. Thought that hunger nerve was removed. Proof it’s stress eating/food addiction for her.

Did Abbie just blow bubbles without needing to blow through a clipped straw to round her lips? (2:52)
Maybe they can carefully teach her to blow out a candle to get a reward. Can’t do it? No cake, whatever, sounds mean, but...gotta get tough to work her muscles!

Dammit, I’ve been away for a couple months. Can anyone summarize major stuff that’s happened since February in a few sentences???

last time I was here, we were all giving Priscilla tit for making those stupid tiktoks lmao
Maybe for $100. That’s too much work. lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
I often watch Cody Speaks. I wouldn't want He or any member of his family anywhere near the Masses. Cody's Mom, Dad and brother are so incredible. The Masses have absolutely NOTHING valuable to teach them except what NOT to do. Cody's mother is the epitome of class. This beautiful soft spoken woman is so incredible. The whole family is lovingly and compassionately involved in Cody's world. They are a joy to watch and you can't help but fall in love with that doe eyed son who is Cody. The Masses couldn't be the tiniest bit like them. Cody and his family give hope, love, peace and joy. The Masses give shame, disgust, narcissism and chaos. I love Cody Speaks.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Loving this comment! Ass’s fans are catching on. How dare you question our methods🤣View attachment 112967
That Super Duper is good.

He has talked about the JSA extension plans several times. Apparently there is an artists rendering hung up at JSA? He has showed it before. I’m being sarcastic when I say “city,” but it basically would be a campus where older special needs ppl can live & even work.

you mean labia

Yeah, but she also needs ST so she doesn’t choke. And she’ll need it for life. I hope she gets it at least! She doesn’t chew laterally. Btdt.

I’ve decided that Priscilla should stay out of the kitchen. Everybody should ban her. I saw her making the sandwich & pictured her licking the mayo off the butter knife. She needs to avoid all those fat calories! She’s always eating heavy meals. Thought that hunger nerve was removed. Proof it’s stress eating/food addiction for her.

Maybe they can carefully teach her to blow out a candle to get a reward. Can’t do it? No cake, whatever, sounds mean, but...gotta get tough to work her muscles!

Maybe for $100. That’s too much work. lol
Thanks for explaining about that city thing...I actually do think I have heard him mention it.
I just never knew what the heck he was really talking about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They really need to stop letting her do her squeezing on camera. I think she might be masturbating. 🤢
I’ve thought this for a long time. Just never wanted to bring it up. Her squeezing is very suspect of it. Also I think that’s what she’s doing when she’s rocking as well. If you’ve ever noticed they always have a blanket or pillow over her lap. I noticed it once when they didn’t and she has her hands in her crotch and when she rocks she’s pushing on herself. She’s getting stimulation out of it. Every time she’s rocking those hands are in her crotch

• Wow
  • Sick
And to my untrained eye, it almost looks like Dummer has a package...small perhaps, but still a package

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I grew up in Troy, MI. Go Lions!
[/QUOT
Troy isn't too far from WB. I'm not into football, but I did valet for the players (Lions) during my school years. Unfortunately, a few of the players said that they would tip us only after a win. Well, you know how that went! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nope....just tried it....didn't do anything for me, lol.
Supposedly “it’s a thing.” I haven’t wanted to bring it up either. Only the family or a Dr. would really know for sure if that is what is going on. But since “it’s a thing” supposedly, he definitely shouldn’t be filming her while she’s doing her deep pressure business. AWKWARD!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.