Fathering Autism #17 Sidepiece Summer and her Hambeast Lover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanna say that I think it’s super gross for anyone to think that Assa & Summer are hot for each other. I also do not see any signs or flirting. Brazella flirts w/ him big time though!

Also, unpopular opinion, but I don’t see Jen w/ Rebranding Autism as autistic. She annoys the heck out of me. Imo, she has been mentally ill/delayed all her life & she’s only using the autism name. Same goes for that young gal who claims she’s autistic, but made a vid mos. ago saying how she doesn’t like Prisssilly’s MLM & maybe FA ch too?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
What's this ad they're rarking on about on Facebook? Something to do with someone making a video saying Abbie is abused

dasdasdsa.png

What's this ad they're rarking on about on Facebook? Something to do with someone making a video saying Abbie is abused

View attachment 112984
Ahhhhhh!!!! I knew it!!!!!! I knew they were going to lose there tit!!! Hahaha!!! There is an add that shows Abigail rocking on the couch at the very beginning but, I can't remember what it was about. (For some reason I do remember it not being all that bad though.) He just doesn't want anyone exploiting his kid but him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just wanna say that I think it’s super gross for anyone to think that Assa & Summer are hot for each other. I also do not see any signs or flirting. Brazella flirts w/ him big time though!

Also, unpopular opinion, but I don’t see Jen w/ Rebranding Autism as autistic. She annoys the heck out of me. Imo, she has been mentally ill/delayed all her life & she’s only using the autism name. Same goes for that young gal who claims she’s autistic, but made a vid mos. ago saying how she doesn’t like Prisssilly’s MLM & maybe FA ch too?
Summer is an adult, just so we all are clear. She’s in her 20’s. It’s not like we are suggesting pedophilia with it. You don’t see it, that’s fine. I see some shady looks and comments between them.

• Heart
No clue how anyone buys ads for FB, but that one is f’ing creepy! I’ve tried reporting full on S E X videos on FB & keep getting messages how they are understaffed. It’s freaking disgusting that FB is allowing tit to slide right now. I’m really staying away from it since getting tiktok. I’d much rather watch dog videos than some big black woman go all crazy in a convenience store. FB is terrible about race baiting & showing negative/violent stuff. I hope FB shuts down & soon!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Grab Popcorn..I don't know how it's done but #16 needs to be closed out so that we can all be on the same page.

Reactions: 6
No clue how anyone buys ads for FB, but that one is f’ing creepy! I’ve tried reporting full on S E X videos on FB & keep getting messages how they are unstaffed. It’s freaking disgusting that FB is allowing tit to slide right now. I’m really staying away from it since getting tiktok. I’d much rather watch dog videos than some big black woman go all crazy in a convenience store. FB is terrible about race baiting & showing negative/violent stuff. I hope FB shuts down & soon!
Can you link to the ad? I cant find it

Reactions: 1
I don't think they are getting it on either but I am sure having fun pretending they are!

Grab Popcorn..I don't know how it's done but #16 needs to be closed out so that we can all be on the same page.
I just did. I forgot.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Summer is an adult, just so we all are clear. She’s in her 20’s. It’s not like we are suggesting pedophilia with it. You don’t see it, that’s fine. I see some shady looks and comments between them.
She’s in her early early 20’s & all anyone ever says here is how she acts immature & much younger than her age. I think she acts like a typical college girl. Her laugh is her laugh. It grates on some people’s nerves. Abbie’s yelling grates on my nerves. There’s just no reason to continue these rumors of romance. It’s not even funny. I wish it was. I wish I could laugh & participate. But unless it’s blatantly obvious, it’s just a waste of time to keep on proposing. Same goes w/ Assa laying next to her daughter in bed! MY GOD people! Seriously now! Unless you see something, you shouldn’t be saying such horrible things! Fini.

Can you link to the ad? I cant find it
Sorry, but NO WAY will I share that nonsense.

Reactions: 14
Exactly it is no different than saying Lauren is flirty with him. Both women are adults.

Reactions: 8
Now I have to go get me some Spanx 😂😂
Was she all Spanx’d up in her leggings? Maybe she had the waist one on, but hard to tell. The legging nylon threads were screaming. In fact, there was so much energy built up in those leggings that I think when she took them off (or cut or rolled them off) that they slithered away to hide.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly it is no different than saying Lauren is flirty with him. Both women are adults.
There is though. Someone even said here the other day how Assa has watched Summer grow up. Maybe you’re still in your 20’s & you don’t understand how college kids really are just kids to anyone older. That’s why they’re termed “college kids.”

Reactions: 6
This was in the last thread and I dont remember who posted this (this is not an attack on them, I think theres a possibility that they are right). They mentioned that the maass's shouldnt be filming her "squeezing" stim and that it might be abbie masturbating and I am very nauseous that I may have seen her do that 😱 (I have definitely seen the squeezing, I'm so grossed out)

Disclaimer: I know its natural and dont mean to shame anyone, but that is for private time and its extra yucky because she is underage.

• Heart
There is though. Someone even said here the other day how Assa has watched Summer grow up. Maybe you’re still in your 20’s & you don’t understand how college kids really are just kids to anyone older. That’s why they’re termed “college kids.”
Why so snappy?

This was in the last thread and I dont remember who posted this (this is not an attack on them, I think theres a possibility that they are right). They mentioned that the maass's shouldnt be filming her "squeezing" stim and that it might be abbie masturbating and I am very nauseous that I may have seen her do that 😱 (I have definitely seen the squeezing, I'm so grossed out)

Disclaimer: I know its natural and dont mean to shame anyone, but that is for private time and its extra yucky because she is underage.
There's that video of Assa doing the squeeze stim on Isiah 🤮

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Reposting in the event it doesn't carry over to the new thread.

When it's laundry day and you don't have clean spanx.

NO SPANX 2 .jpg
NOSPANX3.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

I think we are all sick at the thought of it. But it’s a very real possibility. It’s impossible to know because she can’t verbally express it or mentally know that’s what she is doing and why she’s doing it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.