Fathering Autism #16 Weenus for her. Moobs for him. Spanx for both. See? We're thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much wrong in today's vlog l don't know where to start!
Asshat totally deserved what Abbie did to him! I would punch him in the face too if I had him all up in my business like that!
šŸ· Doing stupid tiktoks in the background whilst A is giving his speech! Typical! And Abbie wandering around looking for something to do. But of course, everyone is too busy working to actually take notice of her and engage her!
Ugh! I might have to stop watching the vlogs! It's now 11.41pm here. And I'm going to bed pissed off, yet again!

Don't do that...will give ya bad dreams. Thinks good thoughts drifting off....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I skipped through 97% of the vlog - everything except the therapy session.
They've become insufferable human beings.
The contrast between who they were in the beginning and now is really quite astounding.
When he was preaching away about "not wanting any precious days" I couldnt help but think of his other daughter and lost time. He was claiming time is so precious. How can anyone look at him and not think what garbage he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Theyā€™re planning on a ā€˜JSA Special Needs Cityā€™ & guess what, yootooob millions will come in handy. Heā€™d give his L moob for Abbie to live there for life.

Dislikes arenā€™t shown & Iā€™d guess they are there for YT data collecting purposes only. I donā€™t dislikes are even shown on a youtube account dashboard. I canā€™t even remember if they ever were activated. Anyone recall?

Katlin is a ditz though & it doesnā€™t surprise me that she ran him off to the beach day 1. He must drive her nuts!!!!!
What? I musta missed something.
A JSA special needs city?
What the heck is that?

Reactions: 4
I just happened to notice on the menu board for Sunday they had "Easter" listed for lunch, and then "Spaghetti" for dinner.
Did they seriously follow up that carb-fest Easter of mac n cheese, sweet potatoes, etc., with even MORE pasta/carbs?!
When we have a big holiday meal, thats it for the day. If we get hungry later we eat the leftovers in the evening, not cook another full meal! No wonder they're wearing spanx. Seriously.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
They really need to stop letting her do her squeezing on camera. I think she might be masturbating. šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The majority of people who receive FS are on them for the proper reason.
You are soooooo right!! It's there for people who truly need it and deserve it!! There should never be any shame associated with needing to use them. The cashiers don't know each person's individual situation and it is wrong to yell out tit like that. My brother, who was a hardworking dude all his life, had a stroke at the age of 32 and fell on some hard times after he ended up in a medical rehab facility for 6 months while he was on dialysis and was learning to walk again. I would have ripped anyone's face off who gave him crap about needing to use FS at that point in his life. That was 14 years ago, and he is back to being his muscular, badass Harley riding self, who gives back in so many ways, including rescuing cats.šŸ˜»šŸ˜»

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well... our food stamp cards are easy to spot too. The card has a bunch of mountains on it ...but if youā€™re not looking closely, I donā€™t think you can tell. I drive a German vehicle and have used food stamps in the past and am now currently waiting for my food stamps to kick in due to this time. I hear what youā€™re saying ... but really... doesnā€™t matter what you drive... I think anyone can be in a fucked up situation. Itā€™s how you handle it that matters. Me: Full of grace. The way I see it, if you pay taxes then itā€™s really your own money coming back to you when you need it. No shame in my game there. Iā€™m losing on a bunch of bleeping money due to this corona situation and I am terrified thinking about how Iā€™m going to recover... and how long it will take. I also rent, and the rent is too damn high for this little box I live in. So ... my days usually consist of moving money here and there and trying to make some smart decisions to stretch what I have while not being a burden on others. It is hard though. If you have asked me a few months ago, I would have never ever thought Iā€™d be in this situation. Itā€™s been hard leaving my savings alone, but at this point itā€™s necessary and it hurts me like hell. Thankfully I have discipline unlike the Maass family. Most importantly, I know the difference between a need and a want. That way of thinking goes a long way in times like these. Hope you guys are all doing well and taking care of yourselves, family and loved ones.
For some reason, where I live (and probably alot of other places) we have folks that will sell their food stamps for cash for some odd reason. We also have alot of ppl that won't get legally married to their significant others just so they don't have to report two incomes and they can take advantage of the government by getting their housing, food and other things paid for while their income is truly $100,000.0 or more per year. Then, when folks that try and get help with housing due to truly not being able to afford it, can't bc, there is no funds left, and they have to sit on a waiting list for years and years. It's really a sad situation bc, it's so hard for the government to tell who is who due to the great lengths ppl will go just to be deceptive and it makes it hard for true low income families. I completely understand what your going thru. My husband got laid off due to the COVID19 stuff and we are waiting for unemployment. We don't even know when his work will open back up. It's really tough.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They really need to stop letting her do her squeezing on camera. I think she might be masturbating. šŸ¤¢
I hadn't thought of that but...dang you could be right. Gratification behavior...yep...I see what ya mean.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm from West Bloomfield, MI. The JCC (Jewish Community Center) has a town built within a building. The town consists of a barbershop, bank, cafe, and a bunch of other stuff. The town is set up to teach life skills. I'm not actually sure of it's still in use. I was young when I would go to bat mitzah's there. I remember we would try to sneak into the town while the party was going on. I'm assuming JSA is thinking about doing something similar.

Last edited:
  • Heart
For some reason, where I live (and probably alot of other places) we have folks that will sell their food stamps for cash for some odd reason. We also have alot of ppl that won't get legally married to their significant others just so they don't have to report two incomes and they can take advantage of the government by getting their housing, food and other things paid for while their income is truly $100,000.0 or more per year. Then, when folks that try and get help with housing due to truly not being able to afford it, can't bc, there is no funds left, and they have to sit on a waiting list for years and years. It's really a sad situation bc, it's so hard for the government to tell who is who due to the great lengths ppl will go just to be deceptive and it makes it hard for true low income families. I completely understand what your going thru. My husband got laid off due to the COVID19 stuff and we are waiting for unemployment. We don't even know when his work will open back up. It's really tough.
Yes I understand what you're saying. I think we all agree that people who genuinely need food stamps should not be ashamed. What happens though is that the people who do these sneaky things (fraud) to get them..
give the whole thing a bad name. And that's really too bad.

Don't do that...will give ya bad dreams. Thinks good thoughts drifting off....
or you could count little piggies.....

• Haha
  • Heart
My family was on food stamps when my son was small. I lost his dad when he was 5 from cancer along with his income. He had no life insurance and I was a single mom raising my child along with my mother. I was the only one working. My mom was 73 and disabled. I had a mortgage to keep up with as well as the household bills. My mother paid for cable. I didn't take any rent from her. I remember the shame I had in a grocery store. I would look for the lines that had no people and hoped to God that no one would be behind me in line to see me use my card. When things got better and I met my now husband, I was able to get off of food stamps. I donate to our food pantry as a way of giving back. I feel it's my duty to. But I will never forget the shame of pulling out that card and swiping it fast so no one would see. Don't judge people that use food stamps, because I remember saying to myself many times when we were living high on the hog when my husband was alive "There but for the grace of God go I" (my first husband was a recovering alcoholic and I attended many meetings with him). Today I look at what I have versus back then and I know I did "go I". And I would again if financially I had to. But the shame? I will never forget that.
I wasnt judging anyone on anything. I was simply saying we have a problem with folks lying about their income just to get free stuff and it leaves the ones that truly do need the help without. My family used to have food stamps and we also used to have to go to food banks as well. It is rough to swallow your pride and go in and wait in line at a food pantry or even like you said, at the grocery store to have to pay with your food stamp card, I know, I've been there. As a matter of fact, I attempted to get them again right when my husband was laid off bc, of this COVID19 and we were denied due to his income being just a tad over the limit. (Or atleast that was the reason given for denial.) There is a housing assistance program called HUD here were I live and I know numerous ppl that get their rent covered in full but, their income is over the $100,000.0 per year mark. So, yeah, that's what I meant, it wasn't shaming folks on food stamps at all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
All true.
People sell them fifty cents on the dollar. The avg benefit for a single person with low or no income right now is $179 in Ohio. Moms with three kids get upwards of $600 a month. They sell off FS for cash because their housing and utility allowance is based upon income....so they do not work, or only work part time. Selling the FS allows them unreported cash to spend since they are not earning it. When families enter a shelter, their benefit amounts are cut WAY back, because they pay no expenses and are fed. I have seen some scary outbursts a few times over this.
And it does hinder the availability and accessibility for so many others.
Theres always a few bad apples. :(

I hadn't thought of that but...dang you could be right. Gratification behavior...yep...I see what ya mean.
I'm glad you all mentioned this. I've wondered but never wanted to go there lol

Reactions: 9
I 100% agree with you. I had a student (age 4, it doesnā€™t discriminate by age) In my classroom who would squeeze their hands together and their legs together and sit on the edge of a chair to ā€œmasturbateā€. Itā€™s a normal sensory input and it wouldnā€™t surprise me if that is what Abbie is doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have a close friend whose son attends and lives at Boston Higashi school. He has a diagnosis of Autism with severe IDD. Very similar to Abbie. He is non verbal. The last time he spoke was when he was 2. He's attended this school since he was 6. I'm not identifying him for his and his family's privacy but he is in this video in multiple parts of it. But I want you to see what a difference the right school makes with these kids. Some are as severe as Abbie, some not. But since he has been there he has learned to ride a bike, use his dynavox and led a commencement ceremony. He dances, sings by vocalizing and has created simple art. They had looked into a school like Abbie's but decided not to let him attend there since it was primarily autism focused and he had severe IDD as part of his diagnosis. This is the school, the incredible staff and the most amazing kids ever. I wish p & A had taken their money and placed Abbie in a school like this to give her the best chance possible.

That school looks amazing!

Reactions: 5
Hey yall I thought it was kind of like a big
FU to us or anyone who criticized him for laying in bed with Abbie because he made it a point to show it today.

• Haha
  • Heart
I still wonder if she has vision problems especially upclose.
I've wandered that myself. They say it's a stim when she squints her eyes all the time but, I'm not so sure. I used to squint my eyes all the time just bc it seemed to help me see better back before I got glasses.

Hey yall I thought it was kind of like a big
FU to us or anyone who criticized him for laying in bed with Abbie because he made it a point to show it today.
Well, he really knows how to make things extra cringy and down right grossly strange, don't he?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.