Fathering Autism #159 Why does this AirBnB smell like Maassive PeePee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are literally something like 200 Airbnbs in Blowing Rock and the immediate vicinity with lovely views, hot tubs, classy furniture etc etc. I would feel claustrophobic surrounded by all those trees with, no doubt, tons of bugs and other creatures plus an upstairs neighbour who is going to dislike her peace being broken. The only time I can see lettings is in the Winter for people looking for a cheap option. This is not going to be the money earner they think.
I think it is going to end up with the price dropping lower and lower and the only customers are going to be incels looking for a place to drink and do drugs.
I'm sure the renter is going to be thrilled with the clientel living in her quarters.

1686953719906.png

---
Sweet Jesus on a Swizzle Stick. Twatty Beast has more rolls than the Pillsbury Dough Boy 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New video

Lol I love how his dad ignored him about Abbie. Not everything is about Abbie every second just because you have the camera in your hand.

Priscilla and Assas dad have matching bellies.

Abbie has an interview for a vocational program.

The handrail looks terrible.

Costco trip for Camp I am Touchy to get snacks because if they provide meals, they have to be prepared at the camp and we know they aint doing that.

Assa and Summer go on about a bird outside the on the window screen. With a clear view of his ass he shoves his body through the window and attempts to ‘rescue’ the bird. Priscilla says “I can’t be showing that on the internet”. Thank you Priscilla because we sure don’t want to see that. Assa grabs the bird and guess what…IT FLIES AWAY!

It looks like one of you Tattlers were right. Abbie is thirsty/dehydrated and they refer to her as the ‘water thief’.

Did I mention the handrail looks like tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
🐽: Our timing for snackth did not work with Camp Touch Me’s timing…
Whatcha mean? Last minute? Sounds about right.
Summer’s face when Moobie bellowed for Pig. 😂
WTF you expect her to do? Crawl out the window?
1686954919189.gif

Aaaannnddd…The handrail is definitely for Pig. Abbie couldn’t give two shits. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Fa 160 suggestion:
What happened to the Duo Lab? It was supposed to change the skin game. Was it too lame?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG Asa.. Bob Marley DID NOT sing “don’t worry, be happy”

also… these posts..
Never seen someone get so upset over a kid not getting extra sweets
22751524-481D-4BF5-A363-0ABDC92646A7.jpeg
4C0D5A2A-9B93-4622-8B6A-6FE2275C4DF4.jpeg
30EC0C40-1A94-474C-B9CB-EE77708F8ECA.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG Asa.. Bob Marley DID NOT sing “don’t worry, be happy”

also… these posts..
Never seen someone get so upset over a kid not getting extra sweetsView attachment 2245614View attachment 2245613View attachment 2245612
Those humps are so stupid.. so Abbie should get unlimited cookies/sugar? She already eats way too much junk. Sugar is bad for ALL humans ...not just "autism" ...errr... "ID" . From the looks of things.. Abbie is probably already eating a lot of junk and sweets. Do parents really allow unlimited "snacks"... not how I grew up.

She can drink a margarita because she is 18...OMG!!! She is a toddler on a boat load of drugs that interact with alcohol.

Did anyone notice Asshat mention a vocational school they were looking at for Abbie? Not sure if he said anymore about it ...I skipped around.

Reactions: 24
Those humps are so stupid.. so Abbie should get unlimited cookies/sugar? She already eats way too much junk. Sugar is bad for ALL humans ...not just "autism" ...errr... "ID" . From the looks of things.. Abbie is probably already eating a lot of junk and sweets. Do parents really allow unlimited "snacks"... not how I grew up.

She can drink a margarita because she is 18...OMG!!! She is a toddler on a boat load of drugs that interact with alcohol.

Did anyone notice Asshat mention a vocational school they were looking at for Abbie? Not sure if he said anymore about it ...I skipped around.
Vocational school..
He didn’t say much more about it. I found it very telling that Pig was early for the appt. A week early! 😂 She cannot wait to get Abbie out of the house.
@Lizaable90 or @JunoandMaya
Would a vocational program be something that was recommended by the “powers that be” connected to the guardianship process?

• Heart
Reactions: 21

All I caught was that they were a week early, thanks priscilla

Reactions: 12
Vocational school..
He didn’t say much more about it. I found it very telling that Pig was early for the appt. A week early! 😂 She cannot wait to get Abbie out of the house.
@Lizaable90 or @JunoandMaya
Would a vocational program be something that was recommended by the “powers that be” connected to the guardianship process?
Well if so it would just prove once again they want Abbie to do what THEY want because she is not ready for a vocational program.

I don’t think she should be working because she doesn’t understand what working or a paycheck is, plus her job is FA and she may receive ss now. A vocational program will just put more unnecessary demands on Abbie.

I find it funny that he calls this Fathering Autism and spreading awareness but he refuses to go in detail about the vocational program. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 18

It's mind boggling isn't it??? These are the same type of people who give their toddler Benadryl to sleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don’t know if I ever posted this, it’s from an older vlog.

View attachment 2245731
Monsters…
These are the type of people you attract Asa.
18 people found that just hilarious.

This is the type of joke you can make with your hubby or sister. People who know your character and know your joking and would never do that to your kid. But if you think the Massives are doing such a great job that you are a supporter.. I don’t trust you as far as I can throw you. And I have osteoporosis… so what does that tell you

Reactions: 14
New video

---
They're too lazy to cook for a whole whack of people, and I thought Priscilla loved cooking for everyone 🙄
That sow’s laugh is soooo grating. I can’t imagine living with that. And add in Abbie’s wailing….what an awful atmosphere.

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion
Did Pig stumble and have a big fall
Or did Asa punch a whole in the wall?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.