Fathering Autism #159 Why does this AirBnB smell like Maassive PeePee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I've never realized how much tit they actually have in their refrigerator and pantry. They look like hoarders.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion… summer will be here soon, let’s all get together at the Airbnb, party all night and sleep til noon.

Reactions: 6
Not sure if already mentioned, but they removed the experienced renters only prerequisite last night. Humpers were fighting, trying to figure out how to reserve the condo/shack in blowing rock.
Wow. That lasted a whole minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see they have the rental on Vrbo now too.
On AirBnb it looks like they have two short bookings, one in Sept. and one in Nov., but those dates are not blocked out on Vrbo.
I hope these greedy fools mess up and double book. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And even though its been less than a week, I cant help but feel they are pissed that they werent immediately swamped with bookings.
Their egos are SO huge, they just assume people will flock to the place so they can sit on the very couch where Sweet Girl rocks.

I'm also curious if this place has been paid off. If it hasnt, I'm guessing they will need at least 10 booked days a month to break even if they stick with $200 a night. Maybe more, because $2000 minus the mortgage, taxes, insurance, utilities, supplies, and the cleaner is a stretch! If they cant even cover expenses, I bet they sell by 2025.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Atha shoring up the second floor, anticipating Pig's next 100 lb weight gain🤣🤣🤣

FB_IMG_1686942769588.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I see they have the rental on Vrbo now too.
On AirBnb it looks like they have two short bookings, one in Sept. and one in Nov., but those dates are not blocked out on Vrbo.
I hope these greedy fools mess up and double book. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And even though its been less than a week, I cant help but feel they are pissed that they werent immediately swamped with bookings.
Their egos are SO huge, they just assume people will flock to the place so they can sit on the very couch where Sweet Girl rocks.

I'm also curious if this place has been paid off. If it hasnt, I'm guessing they will need at least 10 booked days a month to break even if they stick with $200 a night. Maybe more, because $2000 minus the mortgage, taxes, insurance, utilities, supplies, and the cleaner is a stretch! If they cant even cover expenses, I bet they sell by 2025.
From my understanding it’s financed which makes it even worse. They should just sell it and move on but they like the ‘status’ of being multiple home owners.

Not sure if already mentioned, but they removed the experienced renters only prerequisite last night. Humpers were fighting, trying to figure out how to reserve the condo/shack in blowing rock.
I still see the experienced guest bit...wonder if it takes a while to change everywhere?

Reactions: 12
From my understanding it’s financed which makes it even worse. They should just sell it and move on but they like the ‘status’ of being multiple home owners.
There are literally something like 200 Airbnbs in Blowing Rock and the immediate vicinity with lovely views, hot tubs, classy furniture etc etc. I would feel claustrophobic surrounded by all those trees with, no doubt, tons of bugs and other creatures plus an upstairs neighbour who is going to dislike her peace being broken. The only time I can see lettings is in the Winter for people looking for a cheap option. This is not going to be the money earner they think.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
“i found a box marked “old stuff”….”

No. You pulled out your old camera , thought you could do something around it and put it in a box and labeled it before shooting..

Why the duck would you box something and label it “old stuff” when it’s not old at the time you put it in? Lmao. You’d label it “vlog stuff” or something like that.

I mean, am I crazy here guys? If you get a new phone, do you put your current phone you just used a couple hours prior in a box labeled “old stuff”?

———
Jesus Abbie is getting way too huge, Asa.. there was one moment when he was holding Cilla in the pool and for a second I thought it was Abbie.

And while I got you here dude… what you did was not an “old school style vlog”. If it was old school then it would of been about … I don’t know… autism? Like, did you even say the word “autism” once in that entire video?
It would of also been about… I don’t know… Abbie? Old school style would of had her in the vlog for more than 90 seconds.

Hey, I’m all for old school style.. when we followed around Abbie as she gains skills through school, ABA and vocal therapy. Where we learned how to navigate around doctor visits and becoming a teenager with severe IDD and nonverbal level 3 autism.

Old school would be boxing up things for the homeless…youre Making more money now than before… you have more free time than ever before … but you can’t be bothered? Or was that just Cilla’s bag and now she’s too busy selling snake oil? (Probably literally)

finally… how does it feel to have a son that had bigger tits than your 400lb wife? Why does he look like he’s transitioning? Why does he look and dress like your sisters partner?
---
This makes me feel so good. That someone (court) knows about their you tube money and they will be expected to pay some fees because of it. Plus looks like there are several matters found for investigation. There is a court monitor that will (?) be investigating and will report back to the court on her findings.

I was a little sad and depressed watching their last two pool vlogs where ( off camera) they forced Abbie into the pool, blocked her from getting out of the pool, ignored her stress and her attempts to cover her eyes, letting her skin burn in the hot Florida sun. What loving parent would do that to any child? Especially their own. I hate to think they really don’t love her. It’s just unfathomable.
I’m hoping that more and more people (the courts included) are becoming aware of the abuse and advantage being taken of this helpless population of individuals: children and the disabled as seen on you tube. So very sad.
It’s very sad
She is constantly squinting. The pool doesn’t mean she’s not hot or uncomfortable. “You have one of the brownest necks I’ve ever seen” THATS NOT A GOOD THING YOU bleeping DUMBASS
---
View attachment 2242485
View attachment 2242486
Well thank goodness SOMEONE seen this and thought about it! Now, lets hope this attorney actually makes this happen!!!
---

I just posted this too!!
DRAG THEIR ASSES! Yas!!!!!
---
Abbie… who is still in diapers .. tries to go to the bathroom…
“NO! You already went to the bathroom! Come put dishes away”…
I don’t care if she’s trying to get out of chores.. she is in bleeping diapers… let her go to the bleeping bathroom you abusive duck.

Im sorry.. but as every year goes by, I find this tit to be less and less funny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
There are literally something like 200 Airbnbs in Blowing Rock and the immediate vicinity with lovely views, hot tubs, classy furniture etc etc. I would feel claustrophobic surrounded by all those trees with, no doubt, tons of bugs and other creatures plus an upstairs neighbour who is going to dislike her peace being broken. The only time I can see lettings is in the Winter for people looking for a cheap option. This is not going to be the money earner they think.
If they were smart they’d list it at half the price and they’d get a ton of people traveling through, looking for somewhere cheap, working for the week even. They could have it booked every night but they slap some fancy price tag on it like it matters,you can’t even see a damn mountain 🤣 you know it’s kinda like lipstick on a pig 🐽 👄 I have personally stayed in and Airbnb in blowing rock and in Boone and we paid around 160 a night for a full 4 bedroom with a hot tub not a pissy bathtub and GORGEOUS VIEWS. They really are idiots.

• Heart
Can someone pushing on a wall as they walk up stairs really make the wall "soft" and then break?
I was thinking the same thing!! I tend to believe someone punched the wall!! I have never seen Abbie, go over and pick at the wall, turn the lights off... yes, but not standing there messing with the wall.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just popping in on my break, but I was thinking Asa was being pretty optimistic when he suggested GB would have children in five years. 😂😂
I mean, he doesn't really date and when he has it never lasts. He isn't particularly good looking and embarrassingly immature.
No one wants that douche but his Mama. 😍🐽😍
I think GB was actually surprised himself at the 5 year prediction

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New video

---
They're too lazy to cook for a whole whack of people, and I thought Priscilla loved cooking for everyone 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.