Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cucumber

VIP Member
It agonises me that nobody is advocating for Abbie. Of course they want it sealed as no doubt they are over medicating Abbie and they dont want any scrutiny. It is so hypocritical after all they have revealed to the world at large.
And! I don't think they want the humps to know how seriously intellectually disabled she really is

• Heart
Reactions: 26

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
This vlog was full of special gems.

The look the beast gave Igayah when he said her beloved slop was "school lunch upgrade" LMFAO. She then threatened to stab him with the knife in her hand. The mask slipped for that bitch right there. That is the true Priscilla Maass.

Then Ass walks in on Abbie in the corner of the dining room, facing the wall and scratching her ass/picking at her diaper.

The Pig then eats breakfast at the counter with her mouth like a washing machine. Then she digs some food out of her chompers and licks her fishy fingers. FUCKING HELL.

I cannot WAIT to see what @WowMeowMeowWow has to say about this 🤣

View attachment 2191861
View attachment 2191863
My thoughts are as follows:
Pig packs her jowls when she eats. Like an obese, hungover chipmunk that is fearful she won’t be able to scrounge up another plate of vittles by the time second breakfast time rolls around.
Y’all have already touched on just about everything. @CoffeeMomof2 posted something I also noticed.
When french toast and 8 lbs of undercooked bacon is just simply not enough. Pig is heading for rock bottom. She is doubling down on the caloric intake. The next year of slop intake should make thingth interesting. She will be over 400 lbs….without a doubt. Eventually, as time goes on she will be far bigger than she has ever been before, and because of her personality, or lack thereof…I can’t wait!😎
photo-output.jpeg

Also…If any of you are wondering what loading a pull-up looks like 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼 There you go.
IMG_1288.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Wow

MaidenX

VIP Member
Also recall cn would do their mountains of laundry while being alone with Abbie. Including folding it. The Maasholes couldn't even be bothered to put it away after she did all that work for them.

There was a LOT of things that they took advantage of and abused as far as CN goes. So it is hard to say one thing for sure was the last straw.

It could also be the agency she worked through refused to provide services to the Maasholes anymore. They certainly didn't get any new caretakers from any agency after that.

Monkey1651

VIP Member
I was wondering about that. Like a fully loaded shaved ice truck and 3 people taking "tickets" for an average business day?
They're so ridiculous 😂 😂
And all the “b” roll was stock footage. Not footage of Abby at the dentist. There is no way in hell they will convince me that she did great at the dentist and they can get in her mouth and get things out. I’ve seen them try to get something out of her mouth, she clamps her mouth shut. There is no way she gets any dental care without being fully out. And they haven’t mentioned that or filmed anything like that in the 5 years or so I’ve watched.

What10001

Chatty Member
that AssHole is the worst father ever,letting that kid laugh like a hyena at his mother.I want to slap him.AND letting Abbie continue to sit on the floor in public.Is he too afraid to pick her up,plop her on her feet? 2 very spoiled brats,thanks to them.
You could hear asas concern instantly on the video. He thought her ass was about to be fucked up. I love how they laugh at her like she’s so cute and funny when in reality she’s morbidly obese and barely functioning. They are so stupid it hurts.

• Haha
  • Heart

EENER159

Chatty Member
She doesn’t know what she would do if she won the tickets… How about giving them to Summer to Becca, Kaley (or whatever that girls name is) I bet even GB would go… But she wouldn’t win anyway because a) she’s a loser b) it’s not a real contest…

• Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
The beast was out of breath whilst brushing Abbie's hair. Sweet girl was snout rubbin' in the back seat. The beast was driving from the back seat. I mean, what the fuck?! Is it even safe for her to be so far from the steering wheel? Her gunt will continue to grow but her arms won't, then she's really fucked.

Also guyth, I finally figured out why the beast weighs 400 pounds. Thalad. Yep, it's the thalad that's doing it.

"I could eat a salad every day" - Priscilla Plaggenhoof
Sounding like she ran a marathon…AS IF!😹

And now we know the top feature that sold them on the Meat Wagoneer.
photo-output.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Gina

A Maassive emerges linking Amazon…..SALAD kitchen ware.
😂😂😂😂
Make it stop!
Your girl will spend the next decade trying to figure out that salad spinner.
View attachment 2198617
I was skimming through Tik Tok and came across a girl who was showing people how to become An Amazon affiliate lol. I can become one, you don’t need permission, you just show your items and link it. If anyone buys it you get a percent lol. She acts like Mr Amazon himself called her lol. They make me so sick all of them ( minus poor Abbie).

• Haha
  • Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
My 10-year old granddaughter said: “ some kid has a condition and the whole world knows about it?” Out of the mouth of babes.

• Heart
  • Sad

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
OMG :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Meow, the donut clips. Thanks @SCCOct66 for a perfect title to start the week!
They definitely sealed the deal for me. 😂 That is where we can hook up her reins. We need a way to lead her around and keep her from running off every time she peeps some okra or a margarita.
It would all be nothing without an incredible title to pair it with.😻

• Haha

Seashellz

Chatty Member
I’m just going to leave this here. She has gained 45 lbs in her upper body alone. Above all things I despise about this woman, her outright lying is what gets my goat. She could have kept her fat, slack jawed mouth shut about her obvious failure…as she has done for years prior to a few days ago…but NO!
View attachment 2191839
Look at the girth on these losers, sadly Isaiah will catch up in no time, but until then he had Asa need to get some bro-ssieres. And that she has no shame showing her massive stomach, girl you need to hide that shit, no one, and I mean no one wants to see that🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Poor Big P has been preparing for their MaAssive Birthday Graduation Birthday Pool Party Palooza on Memorial Day but she is suffering from menstrual cramps. Even shows us her hot pack. Not necessary!

Her hairdresser is not doing her any favors either. She needs several inches of dry straw hair cut off. It’s in bad shape like her daughter’s. Boy, I sound grumpy! 😁

11212489-55B4-40F9-91BA-C3E046BF83D4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Wait. 12 people?
Isnt this, and I quote: "the blow-out party" for all three of them?
12 people?! Someone call the law! This will be wild!! 🤣🤣🥳🥳🥳🤣🤣

Asa, P, GB, Abbie.
Candy and Wayne
Summer and Kylie.

Now the last 4 may be a mystery. We havent seen or heard anything about Bruce or Donna since Boone.
They may have left Boone and continued to their place in Virginia. But if not, they will be numbers 9 and 10.

11 and 12? I'm thinking Becca and husband. Small chance, Kaitlin and Kaidale.
Even smaller chance? Two friends of Isaiah's. 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I was just thinking about the insane amount of food for this 12 person "blow out party".
Burgers, hotdogs, Italian sausages, ribs, baked beans, pasta salad, deviled eggs, chips and salsa, buffalo dip, "fruit", booze, and no doubt cake.
This is the entire reason she has these parties- too buy food, prep food, and eat food.

I also wonder if GB is getting a proper graduation gift, beyond 2 days at the PCB Holiday Inn Express?
What will Abbies 18th bday gift be? I remember when Isaiah turned 18 they did two things- sent him solo to NY to visit Summer, and set up his own meeting with their "money guy."
Maybe they are sending Abbie and a few of her besties on a "girls trip." Abbie can count the toilet paper and feed any nearby fish. 🥳 🤣 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
That video was extremely hard to watch.
She brought zero to the topic.
I can't even say it was a nice try.
Next....

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I absolutely agree. Fat Boy has never admitted or acknowledged the extent of Abbies intellectual disability. IMO that is her main diagnosis with incidental autistic traits. It is increasingly obvious just how mentally impaired she really is. They just plain cannot accept it.
Its very sad, and there is NO way it is not included in her diagnosis. After re-reading my grandsons earlier, I forgot just how long and in-depth it was.
It is 10 pages long! 15 when including his pediatrician, and early intervention paperwork!
There is simply no way Abbie made it through that eval with only an ASD diagnosis.
It makes me sick that they are ashamed of her, and also use the oh-so-trendy autism craze to make money off of her, because both of those things make them the shittiest humans ever. :mad::mad:
Oh- and this probably explains his tears last week after that home visit. There cannot be a professional alive that accepts their BS tales of "progression and independence."

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I cannot get over the fact that they say it is 80 degrees and then eat mashed potato and bread with that chicken slop - who wants mashed potato in that heat? Just have a simple chicken salad. No wonder they are so fat. Shack Boy is going to be huge very soon.
💯.
Shack Boy!!! 👏 👏 👏
😆 🤣 😂
Yassss!!
😆 🤣 😂
That's the best name for him since Gaysiaha.
Thank you!! 👏 👏 👏

• Haha
  • Heart