Fathering Autism #152 P in the sun, sizzling like bacon. Selling sunscreen that she has forsaken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, you know how we’ve been discussing a lot lately about her IDD vs Autism, and which one is the bigger issue for her?

One of the last vlogs I watched, we have Asa waxing philosophy on Abbie when talking about vacation.
I’m paraphrasing but he basically went on about how
“she has absolutely no issues with large crowds”
“She has no issues with loud noises”
“She loves the sound of motorcycles revving up”
(And more “it’s weird, cause she has autism but no issues with all these things that typically come with autism”)
Yeah.. and how she has never had an issue making eye contact, in fact she seeks out eye contact. You can see this in the very first videos they ever posted of her at 6…

She Definitely has autism. But wow..it’s amazing how there are several things most severally autistic people struggle with that she doesn’t seem to.

Now, tell me again some the key issues people with severe IDD struggle with? 🤔🤔🤔
---

Are they making fun of her?
Reminds me of this…
View attachment 2026155

I know that some kids are sensory seekers and actually do enjoy loud noises and other things like that. My kid is certainly not one of those. Actually, when he was younger, we could take him to loud places with little problem. He went to skating rinks with loud music and people and he even enjoyed it! Good thing I have it on video because now at 19, those days are long gone. He is terrified of traffic noises, motorcycle noise, etc. He loves to watch it all on uoutube though. Much safer to him that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Loving This :: Keep sweating Assa and Pig…

3/10/23….Meta will stop offering Reels bonuses to creators on Facebook and Instagram. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
"My skincare line" 🥴 Grifting twit knows that her followers are vulnerable people who will believe her filthy lies:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Those poor jeans gave all they could lol.
They really did! That pair of thread bare denim, redwood tortured jeans are probably just happy the abuse is finally over. 😂
I have been thinking about all the different scenarios that could have gone down once her jeans gave up the fight, and I have come to one conclusion…
There is NO WAY she was able to hide her broken button and zipper. The gunt spillage had to have made it impossible. The front of her pants is all that is keeping that mofo secure. Without the zipper barrier…..heeeelllllo….Here I am…My name is Gooby Gunt!
Imagine her lumbering down the airplane aisle heading to the bathroom. Lol. What happened once she squeezed herself in that little air compartment? Did she try to wrap one of her horse blankets around herself? With that belly and ass, can she even tie the arms of her Tinkerhog cape together? A sweater? Even if she could, would it reach around far enough to cover the gunt escape? Even if she were wearing a long shirt, would it be enough? Did she hang her gunty sack around her neck like a feed bag in hopes that it would be long enough to cover the exposed area? I would have loved to have been a passenger on that flight. Once I noticed her heading to the bathroom holding her pants up, my eyes would have been fastened on that door, just waiting to see what tricks she had pulled out of her sunhat. 😂

Todays vacay pics:
They definitely refilled that Hydroxyzine before they left for Myrtle Beach. Once the vacay vlogs start, I feel like we are going to see ALOT of itsy bitsy spider hands. Money money money. 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
There they go again making fun of their daughter.
---
"My skincare line" 🥴 Grifting twit knows that her followers are vulnerable people who will believe her filthy lies:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

"You have to be located in the US and be willing to have an online zoom spa party with me when you receive them." FFS just send samples free and tell your customers you would love to hear feedback on the samples.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Loving This :: Keep sweating Assa and Pig…

3/10/23….Meta will stop offering Reels bonuses to creators on Facebook and Instagram. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I just saw a YT a short someone posted yesterday about how much they make on shorts. Its practically nothing. She had a short that went viral, and had over 900k views. She showed the actual earning statement from YT for the month. With that viral short, and 13 other shorts she only earned $64! And the statement was detailed- each short, the views, the dates, etc. So Asa isnt making squat off of them, and now it will be even less since FB and Instagram will not earn him anything! 😂 😂

PS- whats going on with Golden Boys 1978 center part, feathered hair? He looks ridiculous! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So, you know how we’ve been discussing a lot lately about her IDD vs Autism, and which one is the bigger issue for her?

One of the last vlogs I watched, we have Asa waxing philosophy on Abbie when talking about vacation.
I’m paraphrasing but he basically went on about how
“she has absolutely no issues with large crowds”
“She has no issues with loud noises”
“She loves the sound of motorcycles revving up”
(And more “it’s weird, cause she has autism but no issues with all these things that typically come with autism”)
Yeah.. and how she has never had an issue making eye contact, in fact she seeks out eye contact. You can see this in the very first videos they ever posted of her at 6…

She Definitely has autism. But wow..it’s amazing how there are several things most severally autistic people struggle with that she doesn’t seem to.

Now, tell me again some the key issues people with severe IDD struggle with? 🤔🤔🤔
---

Are they making fun of her?
Reminds me of this…
View attachment 2026155
100% making fun of her 😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Thank you so much for pointing me in Dude’s direction. I have read all of his mom’s FB posts. She is the one to be emulated, not A&P. Thank you so much again!
@Noir Fan
Awww, I’m so glad you are enjoying their vlogs! I saw your post and thought how awesome you were following his vlog as well. I actually wasn’t sure if you were referring to me or another Tattler. 😊❤

I really enjoy Big Dude’s parents and seeing things from their perspective, a mature and realistic point of view is an eye opener when comparing them to ASSa and Big P. There is just something about how well they have navigated the difficulties and triumphs over the years while always putting their son first, starting with accepting him for exactly who he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@Noir Fan
Awww, I’m so glad you are enjoying their vlogs! I saw your post and thought how awesome you were following his vlog as well. I actually wasn’t sure if you were referring to me or another Tattler. 😊❤

I really enjoy Big Dude’s parents and seeing things from their perspective, a mature and realistic point of view is an eye opener when comparing them to ASSa and Big P. There is just something about how well they have navigated the difficulties and triumphs over the years while always putting their son first, starting with accepting him for exactly who he is.
I had never heard of Big Dude, so I checked out his page. They must live REALLY close to me. I recognize the areas in some of the pictures posted. I think I could even make an educated guess where he lives. THIS is the kind of family I'd maybe stop ( if the situation was right) and tell them thank you for bringing such positivity to the autism community. Unlike the Massives. I wouldn't go near them, simply take pics for my fellow Tattlers from a far.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just saw a YT a short someone posted yesterday about how much they make on shorts. Its practically nothing. She had a short that went viral, and had over 900k views. She showed the actual earning statement from YT for the month. With that viral short, and 13 other shorts she only earned $64! And the statement was detailed- each short, the views, the dates, etc. So Asa isnt making squat off of them, and now it will be even less since FB and Instagram will not earn him anything! 😂 😂

PS- whats going on with Golden Boys 1978 center part, feathered hair? He looks ridiculous! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think the idea of shorts and Tic TOKS is to reel new people into their web...to watch FA..and then ultimately to be led to Pig's Slime page. $$$$

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What 21 year old college student goes on an “autism friendly” spring break vacation with his family? Oh that’s right.. he has no friends

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

One of yall do this!!
Please.
I would but I don't trust myself.
I'd cuss her ass out. 🤣
---
@cucumber BOLO in Myrtle Beach for the Hambeasts!!
It would be the best day ever if you spotted them out and about waddling around!!
😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ladies and Gent, I thought she’d added a few links to her Rolex but it looks tight as a tourniquet again. What do you think? Did she out eat her links!? 😱
My Lord the sheer size of her wrists....
---
One of yall do this!!
Please.
I would but I don't trust myself.
I'd cuss her ass out. 🤣
---
@cucumber BOLO in Myrtle Beach for the Hambeasts!!
It would be the best day ever if you spotted them out and about waddling around!!
😆
Wait a minute....they're in MB???? What did I miss??? That Johnny Waffles sign is about 1 Mile from me...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
My Lord the sheer size of her wrists....
---

Wait a minute....they're in MB???? What did I miss??? That Johnny Waffles sign is about 1 Mile from me...
PLEASE roam the streets of your hometown tomorrow! Focus on food areas. They should be the easiest family in the area to spot. 😂😂😂 Take pics! Take lots of pics! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
If I had an idea where they will be I definitely would! Not hard to spot!
They're visiting all the "autism" friendly places!!
Put on camouflage and start the mission! 😆 please.
You two remember our little MAKE BELIEVE scenario we conjured up? The one where we all had alter egos? Damnit! We should have bought our costumes! The ultimate camouflage. 😂 Gotta love hindsight. I hope Moobie reads Tattle before passing out tonight!😆 I also hope it was Pig’s ice cream pants that fell apart. 😛 He needs to see that too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.