Fathering Autism #152 P in the sun, sizzling like bacon. Selling sunscreen that she has forsaken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And we are off to thread #152. 😜
Can we all give a big CONGRATULATIONS and THANK YOU to our wickedly creative tattler @HoneySweet for hooking us up with a puuurfect title to keep us snarking along. ❀
1678669667413.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
congrats @HoneySweet & thankyou as always @WowMeowMeowWow :m

As I don't watch any of their tit I can't do a proper recap but it's not too hard to cover the obvious points ..........

Asa continues to bullshit incessantly & to make Abbie suffer through his idiotic fake homefool.
pig continues to eat, drink, run away from her daughter, "travel", eat, admire how cute she is, spend Abbie's money, eat & lie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Congrats to HoneySweet! Great title! And WowMeowMeowWow a big thank you for all you do!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Unbelievable. Pig broke pants zipper and popped a button on her flight

I retract my first word. Believable. Absolutely believable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Unbelievable. Pig broke pants zipper and popped a button on her flight

I retract my first word. Believable. Absolutely believable.
Whale, she buys cheap throw away clothes and eats and drinks her way through every trip she goes on, why is The Beast even shocked? If this is not a wake up call, if this is not a warning, if this is not personally shaming enough to do something about her alarming and rapidly expanding girth, nothing will. Get. It. Together. Woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She busted out of her pants!πŸ˜‚ Of course she did! She had to go straight to the room so she could get changed….before going to eat. πŸ˜‚ Classic!
I found it interesting that she said they were in Myrtle Beach working on a β€œproject”. This family vacation is 100% for new content. They are all going to milk this πŸ’© for all they can, Hogboy included. Maybe Lil’ Teat Teat will surpass 10K views for the first time since he last used Sweet Girl in his disastrous vlogs.
1678712696778.gif

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.