Fathering Autism #152 P in the sun, sizzling like bacon. Selling sunscreen that she has forsaken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you watch the Simpsons, you will see how much Perciller and Homer are alike. Every dumb thing that comes out of their mouth, they are twinsies.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Fat boy is posting these pointless uninformative shorts just for views and dollars and to shut the humpers up for not posting a vlog yesterday. He is getting truly desperate and really scraping a barrel - a barrel that has already been scraped. Pathetic!
I know we watch to snark, but who it their right mind watches this for guidance and legit entertainment? It's all so freaking boring. Until, of course, Gooby stumbles in and does Gooby things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Fat boy is posting these pointless uninformative shorts just for views and dollars and to shut the humpers up for not posting a vlog yesterday. He is getting truly desperate and really scraping a barrel - a barrel that has already been scraped. Pathetic!
Surely they know Abbie will never be able to do things independently without prompting. She had pretty much gone as far as she can go. Toilet training should now be on top of the list.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
$100 says it was these jeans.💵💵
View attachment 2025390
RIP....they truly were doing the Lord's work. Rest well. :LOL:
---
I read that Instagram is going to stop paying for reels and short form vids so I figured we'd see an uptick in the YouTube shorts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Surely they know Abbie will never be able to do things independently without prompting. She had pretty much gone as far as she can go. Toilet training should now be on top of the list.
But he won't admit to the humpers that she isn't potty trained yet. People who aren't potty trained can't get a job and I know that he wants her to work at somepoint.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Sorry for my rant:: If at almost 18 you are still working on the basics (I.e. hand washing, brushing your teeth, bathing, etc…). Just give it up. Why stress this child daily with “fixing her cereal, unloading the dish washer, vacuuming, etc. it’s all content for these fat lazy bastards. Just let her enjoy the things that make her happy. She will forever be prompt dependent no matter what b/c the Maassives only act like they are following through for content. Abbie has come as far as she can go on many of these activities. Shirt folding, assembling, coffee cups, etc. it’s just for the Vlog. IMO she will never hold a job (not even volunteering). They need to be working on toilet training as many people here have already said. This is the only way she is going to be able to get into a dayhab program or possibly a group home in the future. They should’ve never pulled her out of JSA. Also at this point, why even have her in therapy? These spots should be for a younger child whose parents are motivated & follow thru. I’m surprised any therapy place in Jacksonville will even see her.
🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Assa needs to come clean to the humpers. Tell them they have been informed (based on doctor's assessments) that Abbie has progressed as far as she can because of her IDD. So, they are changing her "school" activities to reflect this while allowing Abbie to have some control of the content by allowing her to pick items from her "closet" to work independently on as she desires. He can tell the humpers to watch to see what Abbie will choose each day. They'll eat it up like they always do as long as they see Abbie. They'll root for Abbie like always and Assa won't have to force Abbie to do his ridiculous school tit that just confuses her more. The big hurdle for Assa will be to walk away and just let Abbie play however she wants. ( sorry for any errors, I've got the crud again)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Omar said he used older thread in those jeans by Tattler request and just wait till she gains another 7 lbs ...he said can you say 'thar she blows?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry for my rant:: If at almost 18 you are still working on the basics (I.e. hand washing, brushing your teeth, bathing, etc…). Just give it up. Why stress this child daily with “fixing her cereal, unloading the dish washer, vacuuming, etc. it’s all content for these fat lazy bastards. Just let her enjoy the things that make her happy. She will forever be prompt dependent no matter what b/c the Maassives only act like they are following through for content. Abbie has come as far as she can go on many of these activities. Shirt folding, assembling, coffee cups, etc. it’s just for the Vlog. IMO she will never hold a job (not even volunteering). They need to be working on toilet training as many people here have already said. This is the only way she is going to be able to get into a dayhab program or possibly a group home in the future. They should’ve never pulled her out of JSA. Also at this point, why even have her in therapy? These spots should be for a younger child whose parents are motivated & follow thru. I’m surprised any therapy place in Jacksonville will even see her.
🤬🤬
So well said. If I could I would give your post 1000 hearts. Abbie is severely intellectually lacking and nothing NOTHING is going to change that. Just get her toilet trained and leave her alone to enjoy her form of life. Just get that fecking camera out of her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
As much as everyone says "focus on toilet training" Abbie is likely not capable of it in the traditional eay. She may not get, or recognize, signals she needs to relieve herself. It isn't uncommon.

But you can put her on a toileting schedule. Which regardless of limitations or abilities would be step one. Even IF she can tell when she needs to go you start with a consistent routine. A permanent one. Not one you try a week.

And you ensure proper nutrition and hydration so her body itself is on a more predictable schedule (as far as bowel movement times and ease of elimination.)

And respect every request for the bathroom. It doesn't matter if she is asking because she needs to, or if she wants attention, or just wants an escape, or even has no clue and just doing a random sign. You take her to the bathroom.

Whether she ever uses the bathroom independently or not it preserves her dignity. It is treating her like a human.... not a dog you have in diapers because you can't be bothered to take her out.

But they are so focused of superficial appearances and their self centered desires that they refuse to actually provide her with this "best life" they spew about.

And for people who push the "independence" angle they never allow her to independently explore an activity. She has to play with things in a rigid way. She has to preform in an approved way in everything. It is sad really. Any bit of her intelligence or free thought is squashed by over controlling and need to fit an image they want to portray. Oh and Ps desire for no mess or evidence of who her child actually is.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
As far as toilet training her I don't think they ever will be able to. She can't sit still long enough and I don't think she will associate the feeling of needing to go as well as what she should be trying to accomplish by sitting there.

My son at 18 months was in pull ups. Abbie will always be in pull ups.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.