Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vegan for the Animals

I personally don’t think they’re delusional. I think they’re well aware of Abbie’s limitations and know full well she won’t ever be capable of holding down a job or being independent. Asswipe has filmed Abbie for numerous years now and he’s running out of ideas. He needs content. It can’t be easy for any of these vloggers to continue being original and holding onto viewers because people get bored. You can see from recent FA vlogs that they are even more dull and uninteresting than before. However, Asswipe continues to film because it’s his only way of earning money, albeit exploiting his child. Fat Fuck Priscilla isn’t interested in make up, but selling it is her way to earn money. Being a part of SL has also given her a way to escape Abbie and she can hang out with her ‘friends’ and act like a teen. She knows that many people who buy from her are FA viewers and some are vulnerable, but she doesn’t care. She knows full well she’s overweight and that’s why she poses certain ways and edits photos that show her with a double/triple chin. These two have got used to a certain lifestyle where they have money to spend and are living excessively when it comes to not only shopping, but to food and alcohol too. They’re too greedy and lazy to change their ways and maybe that’s where they are deluded, in thinking they can continue to live like this, certainly when it comes to health issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

SCCOct66

VIP Member
It must bother them being so overweight. In the past they were doing keto and of course, Fat Fuck Priscilla then had her surgery and the difference in how she looked and acted was obvious. I saw an old vlog where she was walking in the street talking about how she was aiming to have a 30 minute walk most days. Now she can barely waddle or climb stairs and both of them are often out of breath doing the easiest tasks. Like everything, they give up easily and Abbie is now following suit and really showing signs of being overweight. Her medication might not help, but she is also fed a lot of crappy food and has very little exercise especially since she doesn’t go to school anymore. The thing is, if they just limited their eating out, ate smaller portions, cut back on the cheese, butter, cream, alcohol etc….and had a proper walk every day, they would all gradually lose the weight and get healthier. I’ve had weight issues on and off, but there comes a time when you have to be an adult and realise that you can’t eat junk food all the time (even some of the vegan stuff is high in salt, sugar, etc) and have to be responsible for your own health. Unfortunately they’re responsible for Abbie’s wellbeing too and it’s sad that she is on the way to becoming obese like them because of their bad choices.
I, from experience, can guarantee that they both are miserable but would never ever admit it out loud. At my highest I was 300 lbs. Luckily, I had no real health problems (BP, cholesterol, diabetes) but I couldn't put my shoes on comfortably. Huffing and puffing at the slightest exertion. And scanning every room I ever entered, confirming that I was, in fact, the largest person. And as a football fan, I guarantee you Priscilla has had a thought I had - she weighs more than every NFL player on the field. I don't believe for a second this "I love myself" shit she spews. She is miserable.

• Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
This poor kid 😢

Oh and the garden was neglected??? Wasn't that part of school? Imagine that Asshat not following through with something.

Why does she need the summer off? She's not actually doing school. Won't she forget how to pour cereal? And, I guess morning walks will be paused...if they aren't already.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I apologize in advance for my shallowness. However, this is one of the worst I’ve seen Abbie look. The meds are not doing her any favors, plus her quarterly (?) Depo shots. At her age, her body should not be so flabby. And don’t even go there with her hair. It was a rat’s (mouse?🤓 ) nest. It is sad.

About the summer plans. Any bets that the RV will be the next to go in their selling spree? Either it is too expensive to do all that traveling or Cilla has had enough of the RV life. And hey, I have beautiful weather too, but I don’t shove it in people’s faces.
This child has inherited all of her mother’s physical traits. It is so sad to see the full extent of what they are doing to her. The belly, the dimpled legs and back of her arms. I cannot wrap my mind around a “mom” that has struggled with weight her entire adult life and couldn’t care less if she leads her disabled daughter down the same road. 1000% their fault.

• Heart
  • Sad

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I am a school psychologist and work with many kids with ASD and ID. I find it so interesting how they still talk about Abbie as if she is a typical ASD kid and they go through problems that ~~autism parents~~ go through. Most parents with kids with autism have much different issues than Abbie's fam. Clearly she is profoundly disabled, far beyond most with ASD and even beyond even moderate intellectual disability. Do you all think they *really* think it is just autism? I highly doubt any school system wouldn't have also given her the ID label. Is that why they pulled her out you think?
Assa knows very well she's profoundly ID. I believe, from day one when he decides to name the channel, Fathering Autism, he knew that at the time autism was the latest rage. So to speak.
He knew if he used the words Intellectually Disabled, the interest level wouldn't be a lot. He avoided even speaking the words Intellectually anything until one day he utters Intellectually DELAYED. Much to Percillerpotamus's horror.
By the time he mentioned it, they were about 3 years into vlogging.
Besides that, they had a psychiatrist who never changed her diagnosis in many many years. According to Assa.
Last Summer I think...they had to search out a new psychiatrist. This lady has never seen Abbie in person that we know of only on zoom calls. Nobody knows but the lying Hambeasts what Abbie's true diagnosis is and they're never going to admit she's profoundly Intellectually Disabled. The delay word is laughable.
Assa knows and Assa has a narrative. It won't change.
As for them removing her from J$A, everyone has an opinion. My opinion is Abbie was far too feral and out of control for them to handle. She's violent. She strips naked. She steals food. Fecal Smears. On and on. She's done these things for years. There's absolutely no reason to believe that she "outgrew" them or these behaviors stopped. In fact, there's evidence in vlogs of Assa admitting that Abbie is doing these things NOW.
Lies for content, narratives, narcissism and delusion. That's my take on it.

• Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
I was thinking the same. You earn a vacation only to vacation with a bunch of Slimelife people doing Slimelife crap. That's not a vacation.
And they expect/require you to post about it. They give all the scripted words to use. How to present all your posts. All the gimicks and bullshit is laid out for them. This isn't a vacation. It's cult manipulation.

• Angry
  • Sick

lillibb

VIP Member
Oh I went to the DR and the sun in the Dr is so much sunnier than in Florida the sunshine state. and I wore my bikini in the Dr and we snorkled in the Dr sunny sunshiney sun. And I spent all of Abs money in the Dr for booze and and did I say I was in the DR? And you know what ? The DR said "get your fat ass out of the sun you stoopid twit"

• Haha
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
So someone commented that her photo that she posted to her FB is different than the photos they saw of her in the Dominican Republic.

She is confused of why the person thinks she looks different. When I went to post the conversation it looks like she deleted it.

She went so far as to post a photo of her phone showing that the photo on the left was taken that day and was current. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

She has some serious body dysmorphia.

1678544378879.png
1678544705659.png

• Haha
  • Wow
He doesn't tell people that he bought them lol.
---
New summer look! Go to the beach with your camera bag and fedora!

View attachment 2001396
Please dont take offence all you Americans, but Fat Boy here looks like the stereotypical, fat, stupid American tourist that would stop you in the street in London looking for Likerstir (actually Leicester pronounced Lester) Square! And we would send him in the opposite direction!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Autism...Blah blah..motor planning... one hand then the other.. blah blah...OT... he discovers she struggled with it.. not sure what side of the brain this works.. blah blah.. Asshat pretending he is an OT.. he just needs content... period.

And wow...Abbie is huge... so sad. The noises she makes..oh my.. I could not.. I can feel anxiety building just listening to it.

No "summer fool"... IE... Abbie will NOT be attempting to pour her cereal and do table tasks...as she is off for the summer.
And she probably will not re-start "school' in the Fall. I doubt if they find another teacher, and no matter the Father of Autism says, he isnt enjoying himself, and she isnt either. He will give the "Abbie is 18 now, and just like any other 18 year old she is finished with school..." speech and wash his hands of it.

• Sad
  • Sick

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Papa Roach trying to make friends on FB😂
View attachment 2021008
Man, no wonder that asshole doesn’t have a single friend. What a complete jerk he truly is. There was nothing wrong with her suggestion. Good luck to anyone trying to give this fat fuck any helpful suggestions. Because he knows it all. He’s after all…..Fathering Fucking All things Autism.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Someone with skills needs to include P in here as well,..in her “bikini”

Here you go, @KateK! The Tiny Twins, Tank, and the Glamazons!

69310742-DAEF-41C9-BC89-5CDD7083946D.png

And my proportions may be way off. I may have made the Tiny Twins too big. But I’m the only one snorting and chuckling while I wait in a neurosurgeon’s office. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
FB_IMG_1677116653779.jpg

Unfortunate Forehead club member. 😆 🤣 😂
Unfortunate Forehead Club.
I can't stop giggling.
PS she's one of Percillerpotamus's girls. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Change my mind that this beast isn't ID.

1678420739761.png

---
Stuffing her face.

1678420813130.png

1678420905326.png

1678421055462.png

1678420964884.png

---
Donna looks rough.

1678421169661.png

---
1678421348868.png

Her ice cream is half the size of her arm.

1678421535551.png

1678421275465.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

bready

VIP Member
Another cat disappearance???? Asa said Nala crawled under the couch and went inside a hole she created up inside the couch. He puts the couch outside with her in it and get this........they didn't know it until FIVE hours later when Isaiah heard her meows!

What is their problem with keeping track of their cat???

Are they making these things up or are they that clueless?? First the poor cat gets left outside for hours and now this.
I don't get it. My cats are almost always with me. If I'm in the living room, they're in the living room. If I'm in the kitchen, they're in the kitchen. If I'm on my bed, they're on my bed. They lay on top of me. They curl up next to me. They beg for treats and pets and cuddles. I can't even take a shit without these furry little stalkers coming to join me. Every once in they'll each get into an independent phase where they decide to take all their naps on a pile of laundry in the guest room, or on a chair in the office, or in one of the beds in the window of the cat room (uh...yes I have a cat room). But they're still out somewhere visible from the areas that I frequent. Nala has to be actively avoiding these chucklefucks for them to not notice she's missing. Which...fair play to her, because actually, that's what I would do too.

Good grief..they buy a couch every other year ..you would think Asshat would have had the right measurements!! Abbie was about to go ham on them .... or what we could hear in the background.
And this is the second time they fucked up the measurements, too. The last couch they bought in the wrong orientation for the room.

Ass is a dipshit. I bet I know exactly what he did wrong. He mentions that couch being too long by "two inches" and then "jokes" that he'll just cut the baseboard molding off the wall...I bet he measured the space from wall to wall at eye level, instead of on the floor, and was too dumb to lop a few inches off to account for the molding in his measurement.

• Heart