Fathering Autism #15 Bustin' out of unicorn onesies like a can of biscuits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a vlog. It's on ๐Ÿ– insta. ๐Ÿ˜‰
I don't follow any of them on instagram.

Ass is molding her and Isaiah to VLOG for a living. Same as how he convinced Guillermo to start a whole VLOG...(Guillermo said this on his own in the weird Valentineโ€™s Day on the beach thing with the girls). You know ... in order to keep up this whole using disability for profit trend going and thriving.
Maybe Guillermo is the father? Wheres Maury Povich when you need him, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What else happened at the meetup? Do tell!
There was a lot of people there, I think they said it was their biggest one yet. They said when they went in the morning, they told them that they would be having a meetup later. I don't think they did tell them, because the staff looked unprepared for everyone, and there were so many people, everyone couldn't fit inside.

They showed up late, because they said they went to the wrong Dunkin across town. I don't know how they did that, because they said they had been going to this Dunkin every day of their trip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Don't want to add to their views.
Speaking of which..... I will be posting todays FA vlog here as soon as it is posted for your viewing pleasure! ๐Ÿคฃ So no need to add to their views๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
It usually drops here around 11:03pm GMT (I'm in the UK) ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Random thought.
They are the most ungrateful arrogant people I can think of. Remember a short while ago the vlog when Assa finds that little beach table that some follower had given him? He had stuffed it in his garage without ever even opening it. He said that himself. So it was sitting in his storage for several months after someone thought to buy it or make it (not sure which).
How rude.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I think ,maybe she should have worn a long sleeved shirt and Spanxed up those arms!!๐Ÿ˜‚

Cilla's Stuff N Things Zucchini Bread Disaster.

the thumbnail! I cant....that girl doesn't know WHAT they are doing!!!

I
Random thought.
They are the most ungrateful arrogant people I can think of. Remember a short while ago the vlog when Assa finds that little beach table that some follower had given him? He had stuffed it in his garage without ever even opening it. He said that himself. So it was sitting in his storage for several months after someone thought to buy it or make it (not sure which).
How rude.
I remember that. You know, we all don't have children that we can sell so, someone Worked for that table. They sicken me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Random thought.
How rude.
A company custom made it, it had their logo on it. And yes it was rude of him.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
At the meetup I went to last summer, Summer was telling people that her parents wanted her to start vlogging. Her parents saw how the Maass' were doing and told her she needed to "get on that". I think they are very supportive of her staying with them.
Well hello there! Do tell, do tell!

There was a lot of people there, I think they said it was their biggest one yet. They said when they went in the morning, they told them that they would be having a meetup later. I don't think they did tell them, because the staff looked unprepared for everyone, and there were so many people, everyone couldn't fit inside.

They showed up late, because they said they went to the wrong Dunkin across town. I don't know how they did that, because they said they had been going to this Dunkin every day of their trip.
Thank you. So, out of curiosity, what was Abbie doing?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Trying to make it appear she isn't gaining the weight back.
She is SUCH a liar, and SO fake.
Dude....not sure what the hell she was trying to accomplish. Pulling her bottoms out away from her while her belly is hanging out.

Does ASSa not edit anything in her favor? I mean, I can't stand her, but still, wow. If that were me, I would ram that camera so far up his ass!!:mad:๐Ÿ˜‚
Sorry for the duplicates....it was hard to tell one shot from the other after a while! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Screenshot (759).png
Screenshot (760).png
Screenshot (761).png
Screenshot (758).png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

I am 7 pages behind not gonna catch up, but did I just read you went to a meet up? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Lol at them going to the wrong Dunkin after saying itโ€™s one they frequent. Or was that a lie for being late?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the BIG surprise Asa is referring to is that Thilla lost a hundred pounds finally (lie) and they are going to have a party for her with the biggest gd cooter board you ever saw loaded with "all the things" and she gets drunk and eats it all and gains 20 pounds back, but they don't tell you that part.
Iโ€™m bleeping rolling at cooter board ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Speaking of which..... I will be posting todays FA vlog here as soon as it is posted for your viewing pleasure! ๐Ÿคฃ So no need to add to their views๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
It usually drops here around 11:03pm GMT (I'm in the UK) ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š
Thank you for doingthat!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.