Fathering Autism #149 Trip to Texas and a big, dumb hat..so sad Abbie has to pay for all that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing her videos from the training… it’s absolutely disgusting seeing everyone holding their phones up and live-streaming it. You know whoever is running it told them all to do it, for engagement. What’s the point of going to a learning thing if everyone is on their phone live streaming. It’s like a damn cult

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Do you want to get ride of wrinkles, brown thpots, inflammation, use thiths! I mean it clearly doesn'th work for me, asth you can thee by my pithure. But, hey, give it a whirl so I get to have a gucthi bag.
Barf. She's disgusting.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you want to get ride of wrinkles, brown thpots, inflammation, use thiths! I mean it clearly doesn'th work for me, asth you can thee by my pithure. But, hey, give it a whirl so I get to have a gucthi bag.
If facial gymnastics are the way to win the Gucci handbag, then That Glam Gurl is out in front.

A240BA3F-8F3A-4723-932A-298C8550BA9E.jpeg

But Piggy sure did a major facial flex with that tiny kettlebell, compared with the weights the other Huns were lifting.

77B44C4B-A77E-4434-AF5E-8B608004EEF5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Have we discussed how them "training" in a gym is probably a not-so-subtle nudge at Priscilla yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why did Asswipe buy paint at Lowe’s in today’s vlog? Repainting that awful, orange office maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why did Asswipe buy paint at Lowe’s in today’s vlog? Repainting that awful, orange office maybe?
Yup! Piggy wiggly tasked the help to repaint the office since she got roasted on her color choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thanks Runnergirl and Wow for the title and new thread. I'm a little late to the party but better late than never. Whooooooheeeee!
---

I hope the WWE smackdown in Lowes turns up on someone's tiktok in a few days and gets millions of views.
---

Which one is not like the others :m:p:ROFLMAO:
They tried hiding her in the middle but it didn't work 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks Runnergirl and Wow for the title and new thread. I'm a little late to the party but better late than never. Whooooooheeeee!
---

They tried hiding her in the middle but it didn't work 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank you @Runnergirl and @WowMeowMeowWow for the clever title and new thread! When I see Piggy in that ill-fitting big dumb hat, all I can see is a UFO on her head.

ED87A96D-B676-4D41-9702-42C146A800DC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.