Fathering Autism #149 Trip to Texas and a big, dumb hat..so sad Abbie has to pay for all that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mama needs Gucci! Thanks Abbie!

View attachment 1935777
The chick in the white barely wants to put her hand on the pigs back from the looks of it. :ROFLMAO:
---

She looks 2 seconds away from vomiting here. Too many cocktails Piggy?
Not to mention looking like a matronly biotch 🤮 :m:poop:
---

Look at that ladies hand on the shoulder of pork. It is like she can not bear the thought of actually allowing her full hand to touch the beast. I imagine there is some sweating involved. I don’t blame her. 🫣
I just said that. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So she beat Asa's ass in Lowes.
Followed by "compliance drills" and sitting on the floor.
Asa admitting he is basically embarrassed when she is on the floor, and pretends to be looking at stuff.

Progression, right?
---

PS- Asa is all over the comments already. Someone posted something like: Asa, people are body shaming Abbie and Prisicilla.
There was one reply to it, when I clicked to open it, the page started buffering.
I hit refresh, and poof! the comment and reply were gone, just that fast! 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
This is interesting.
How does PMFM continue to rake in the money??
Maybe the humpers who signed up for the Amaze Box long ago have forgotten to un-subscribe and she's making bank off that?
Could Momma Candy be behind the scenes buying up thousands each month? If so, she's WAY richer than I suspected.
By now the majority of the humpers have bought and joined. Reality hit them and they realized their dreams of meeting Abbie were just dreams. Unless there is a continuous stream of new mentally disabled folks joining and buying (I doubt that) I do not understand how PMFM is making all this money.
Especially after seeing the above screenshot.
Can someone explain this?
Math is hard. 😆
Supposedly the company is not doing well and they are taking it out on the beauty guides by lowering their commission.

But Priscilla doesn’t mind……

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I wish I could have seen the Lowe’s fight! Yes, I’m horrible. 🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
WHY do they let her sit down at all when out in public?🤦‍♀️ I hate to say she is lazy, but I'm starting to agree with the Tattlers who have said she is lazy.

It's so disgusting that she just plops down on the dirty, disgusting floor/ground every chance she gets. She probably went to bed wearing those dirty pants as well. :rolleyes::sick:
Abbiedirtyfloor.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
These gnarly unkempt toenails. 🤮
This speaks volumes on her personal hygiene.
A21B4CBE-FD5E-4756-A6FA-F178A97DD88D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
And I love how he told Bruce that he doesnt tell P about things such as the Lowes Smackdown, so she doesnt feel upset or guilty. 😂😂😂
P doesnt give a tit. She could not be happier to have missed that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
WHY do they let her sit down at all when out in public?🤦‍♀️ I hate to say she is lazy, but I'm starting to agree with the Tattlers who have said she is lazy.

It's so disgusting that she just plops down on the dirty, disgusting floor/ground every chance she gets. She probably went to bed wearing those dirty pants as well. :rolleyes::sick:
View attachment 1936430
At the same time ass allows it and doesn't do anything to try to stop it. She shouldn't be sitting on the floor in public as it's dirty. It seems like ass doesn't want to take responsibility for his daughter until he can use her for content.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
These gnarly unkempt toenails. 🤮
This speaks volumes on her personal hygiene.
View attachment 1936450
Dudley Do Fashion Wrong looks a right idiot in that stetson. The only thing that keeps that gunt from falling to her knees is the meatiness of her thighs. She could easily lose 2 lbs a week by cutting out just alcohol and her sugary coffee. Even if she ate the same fatty foods, but drank only water, she would lose weight.
1675558787442.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dudley Do Fashion Wrong looks a right idiot in that stetson. The only thing that keeps that gunt from falling to her knees is the meatiness of her thighs. She could easily lose 2 lbs a week by cutting out just alcohol and her sugary coffee. Even if she ate the same fatty foods, but drank only water, she would lose weight.
View attachment 1936487
She should have worn Asa’s $30 cowboy hat and saved the money and the cowboy hat search.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
No kidding. They are such wasteful spenders of Abbie's money:mad:
One of these days they are going to run out of money when abbie is put into a group home when they can no longer manage to take care of her. why can't they just get real job with job security instead of exploiting abbie on the internet which they probably won't be able to do for much longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.