Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Lord. On Piggy's tit and Stuff IG story -Piggy is crying because she was made to feel like a princess at a plus size store. I sure hope someone picked things out for her. witch needs fashion help.
Ok, if you're a forty-some year old woman that still needs to feel like a princess you have some real issues. I think she’s thrown in the towel on ever losing weight again. I bet she is secretly pissed off that her friend Lauren Brazee has dropped so much weight recently. P is ridiculous on what she tears up for. I would personally be the opposite and get a plan together to lose weight so shopping for clothes wouldn’t be so difficult. Are we to assume she has outgrown Lane Bryant sizes? We don’t hear anything about them anymore like when she lost her 100 lbs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She wants so bad for that plus size store to sponsor her. They probably couldn’t wait to get her fat ass out of there with her non stop talking about how she’s a big YouTube influencer and autism Mom who is going to San Antonio because she’s a bithneth woman, Executive Director, blah, blah, blah 🤮🤮🤮🤮😘😘😘
---

I pray to gawd they sold her another bikini.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Boo hoo. I ate myself back past my pre-surgery weight and now I fake cry about having a shopping experience like "everyone else". 😆 🤣 😂
That store is exclusively for rich fat witches. Wtf is she talking about "#inclusion"?
Poor fat women are probably treated very differently if they even grace the doorway to that place.
We will see a total transformation in the way she dresses now. She's found her new go to spot.
She'll be getting all her piethes there. 😆
I love how she brought attention to her messy Abbie hair. It made me pause and think... maybe Abbies hair looks like that is because she's constantly taking her clothes off and they're having to put them back on.
It would not surprise me one bit.
Exactly rich ass fat women, if you don’t look like you could drop $200 on a cami I bet they aren’t so quick to put your name on that door. What is with the princess crap, everyone should feel like a princess, yea witch when they’re 5. She is so emotionally stunted, I bet you money she’s pissed Lauren’s losing weight. People who are in active addiction surround themselves with people who support their behavior, this is why no one sticks by this sow. Once someone realizes what kind of person she is they jump ship quick. She can’t be happy for Lauren losing weight and getting because then she’d have to admit she isn’t healthy and needs to do so as well. What a load of horse tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You can tell she stretched out her face in the video.. while she tries on the largest size the store has to offer. I noticed on their instagram they sell boots and hats in large sizes...big sparkly boots.. I wonder if she will put her hoofs in some boots after all? Would she fit into a 24.. their largest possible size?

I bet she is desperate to find something where she will look cute and dainty around pinky and the girls...lol.. this should be fun.
Omar's Outlet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes, I am considered insulin resistant too but my bs is all over the place, since I was sick in December and about died. My doctor first tried Ozempic and now wants to try Trucility but I can’t get any of them. Our pharmacies are completely out.
What is worse, the rebound rate on these medicines are bad, unless you change drastically for life. My doctor was warning me about them. I know Priscilla would rebound for sure, just like she did with surgery. I don’t know about Lauren. It is all up to her but she may have been dx (or was pushing a type 2 diabetes dx) and really needed something to stop it immediately.
I was on trulicity for about a year , yes I’m an insulin dependent diabetic. All of a sudden it started making me really sick so sick my kidneys were shutting down from dehydration. Today I get a call from some high end well known attorney. Evidently there is a huge class action lawsuit for all three of the once a week shots. I haven’t decided what I’m going to do but he wants me outside of the class action suit and to sue individually due to being hospitalized with documentation. There actually is a pill that does almost the same thing I’ve been taking. I’m 32 pounds down and taking less insulin. Please be careful if and tattlers are taking it. Not saying it will affect everyone the same. Also there’s a shortage where I live too I’ve heard.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Why is twatcilla shopping for clothes AGAIN??? She is addicted to shopping. I would bet she buys something every day. I’ve been in that store she went to, but the one local to me. It’s not really geared to 40 somethings who wear “mom buns”. She would do better shopping at tractor supply for her horse blanket. So I’ve been wondering.. her head is gigantic. Is it really gigantic or does it appear that way because she stretches it out to appear thinner? If it is really that size I’m shocked. Heads don’t usually come in sizes that large without something being wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she’s thrown in the towel on ever losing weight again. I bet she is secretly pissed off that her friend Lauren Brazee has dropped so much weight recently.
Yeah she could be pushing this plus size tit because now that Lauren is losing weight she needs to prove that you can and should be happy at her size. Maybe Assa put her up to it because he has to deal with it too.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Yeah she could be pushing this plus size tit because now that Lauren is losing weight she needs to prove that you can and should be happy at her size. Maybe Assa put her up to it because he has to deal with it too.
I think she goes through this shopping frenzy when she has a scamlife event ..so she can look “cute” around pinky and the girls…

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Translation = the shop specializes in ⛺ tents.
---

---

She must have outgrown everything again. Time for a yearly new wardrobe.
I absolutely loathe women who go on about "feeling like a princess" or wanting to be "treated like a princess."

It's 2023. Her flavor of "princess-ness" is generally considered problematic, oppressive, unfair, cruel, and contrary to modern ideals about human dignity and equality.

What she means is, "I want to be treated like I'm better than other people." It blows my mind that so many women talk about this and act like it's an acceptable aspiration. "I want people to pretend I am innately superior, while I exert as little effort as possible to earn their obsequious behavior."

On some level that is what all humans want because that is selfish human nature. These ladies confuse it for their unique "personality". YOU'RE JUST A TURDISH, GREEDY, SELF-CENTERED, ARROGANT PERSON WITH NO SELF AWARENESS.

Drives me crazy when she refers to abbie as "autismprincess," too. Again it's just about "we think we're better than other people." There's also something just REALLY INFURIATING about them calling Abbie a "princess" when she is more like their servant or slave--that's what we call it when people work for you for free, Priscilla, does "no rights" ring any bells? She is your child slave and you constantly humiliate her publicly for your financial gain.

Ok, if you're a forty-some year old woman that still needs to feel like a princess you have some real issues. I think she’s thrown in the towel on ever losing weight again. I bet she is secretly pissed off that her friend Lauren Brazee has dropped so much weight recently. P is ridiculous on what she tears up for. I would personally be the opposite and get a plan together to lose weight so shopping for clothes wouldn’t be so difficult. Are we to assume she has outgrown Lane Bryant sizes? We don’t hear anything about them anymore like when she lost her 100 lbs.
Lane Bryant is far more likely to accommodate her large size than this other place, which she is already probably too big for. LB goes up to size 40.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Feels like a princesth, still looks like she was drug behind the cart that will one day haul her to her new favorite store. 🐽 She is so petty it makes my head want to explode. 😂🤯🐽🤯😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is going to be busting some of those seems too! She is at least a 24/26 and probably pushing more of a 26/28.
Those "sizes" :mad: :sick: :sick: duck OFF YOU CRINGEY ARSEHOLES. THere is sucking up for sales & then there's this.:poop:

I'm not certain how different US sizes are to Australian I know they are different so .. I am wearing 24 or 26 this summer because I need things so loose to survive the temperatures. I am the fattest I have ever been in my life, my average was size 14 up until I hit 60 - ish. I don't give a hoot now but I have to say that pigshit makes 2 1 & a half 😂of me so your sizes must be very different or else she is past delusional & into straight jacket territory.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She posted on fb (is on Instagram too) a vid some of the stuff she got.

She is fishing for a partnership or free stuff for sure.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.