Fathering Autism #148 Secret Sisters and a Brand New Truck, Doesn’t Matter Cilla, The Jags Still Suck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Asa's lawyer is simply trying to outlast the plaintiff. Asa has more money, and can afford to keep delaying and paying his attorney to file motions that she will have to pay her lawyer to respond to. Unless she has an attorney who's one of those billboard types, "I only get paid if you paid", I think their plan is to simply force her into submission by drowning her in attorney costs, court costs and filing fees.
Asshole. LOL
Personal injury lawyers usually are contingency. At least here it's very common and those lawyers are usually very good at recovering the maximum for their clients.
Of course they are. They're getting 1/3. 😆
The plaintiff appears to be a young woman so it's doubtful she's paying out of pocket.
I do think Assa's lawyer will pull put all the tricks and stall as much as possible. That's laughable to me because the plaintiffs lawyer knows all the tricks and can beat then at their own game.
This tit is so interesting to me.
I would love to see the young woman prevail even if she gets nothing from Assa.
Just the aggravation to him alone brings me joy. 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
7 hours ago Pigcilla asked her SL humpers to drop a 🛒 to get a deal on auto shipments and she has zero responses. Justifying the purchase of a luxury vehicle saying it is for Abbie's comfort may not be sitting well with those who are scrimping on food and other essentials.
I swear I’m this close to joining her bs, I’ve got some change to spare and and turning her into a case study for my research project.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
If Assa's lawyers are asking for her medical records that go beyond the scope of the time of the accident they really are reaching.
I've been wondering.. Why did they send over a Dec page that was old? @Lizaable90 did they ever request a current one?
I guess they could have been stalling but I don't put anything past them.
@Lizaable90 do you think they tried to say the car Kylie was driving belonged to selfie wrld?
In my state a person can recover treble damages in these types of lawsuits.
Say they were both fully insured at the minimum of $50,000 each. That's $100,000. If her medical bills were $40,000 they're looking at $120,000. This is before punitive damages. The lawyer takes 1/3. Leaving the rest to the girl who they hit.
Looks like they're cutting it close. 😆.
I have yet to see where they sent in a new declaration page for the SUV. That doesn’t mean that it wasn’t sent in but if they did, it hasn’t been acknowledged by the Plaintiff’s attorney.
They have asked for some records of employment from Kylie but not directly from Selfish World nor her being state respite care either. I don’t think they have tried to connect the SUV to Selfish World. They are just connecting it that the vehicle was still owned and suppose to be insured by Asa, which Kylie was driving at the time.
Also, yes, the Planiff’s lawyer is definitely a “you don’t pay, unless we win.” So, unless the Planitiff gets tired of the case or needs money quickly, they aren’t going to be in a rush to settle this case. The blame goes straight on Kylie and in reach of Asa, for allowing someone non-licensed/insured to drive the vehicle he owns and insured. I would love the Plaintiff’s lawyer to bring ip that Asa’s wife handles paperwork for the state, in employing Kylie and would know that she didn’t hold a valid Florida license…

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have yet to see where they sent in a new declaration page for the SUV. That doesn’t mean that it wasn’t sent in but if they did, it hasn’t been acknowledged by the Plaintiff’s attorney.
They have asked for some records of employment from Kylie but not directly from Selfish World nor her being state respite care either. I don’t think they have tried to connect the SUV to Selfish World. They are just connecting it that the vehicle was still owned and suppose to be insured by Asa, which Kylie was driving at the time.
Also, yes, the Planiff’s lawyer is definitely a “you don’t pay, unless we win.” So, unless the Planitiff gets tired of the case or needs money quickly, they aren’t going to be in a rush to settle this case. The blame goes straight on Kylie and in reach of Asa, for allowing someone non-licensed/insured to drive the vehicle he owns and insured. I would love the Plaintiff’s lawyer to bring ip that Asa’s wife handles paperwork for the state, in employing Kylie and would know that she didn’t hold a valid Florida license…
So Kylie was driving without a license?

Reactions: 12
So Kylie was driving without a license?
Yes, in Florida, they call it a "609-UNKNOWN OMV-LICSUSPENDED OR REVOKE." She never changed her license from NY to Florida. It was the reason that when the Plaintiff's lawyer tried to serve her, it went unanswered because they were trying to serve her NY address. She pleaded down on her charges, saying she would go to traffic school but then failed to go to traffic school too. The judge imposed a fine and eventually, it was paid and she was able to get it all worked out.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Am I the only one here who saw this guy’s pic and thought he looked like Kenny Rogers? I’ll bet people told him that all the time and he loved it. How do you think he pronounced his last name? Like “mew”? Like a cat? 🐈 Handsome dude.
Candy’s sister’s husband (Steve James Meaux): r.i.p.

86931383-9ED9-43A9-B357-09A72039C83A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If she was their stepmother she wasn't involved with the girls' father for very long at all no matter which order it happened in.

Actually, it had to have been Coker first no matter what, and that relationship must have ended no later than 1973, when the man's son was born. Candy never mentions having a son. but she publicly posts about the two girls, who are older, being her daughters.
Candy was about 20 when the man's son was born. She was 17-19 when the daughters were born.

Since the son isn't "hers" (whether by birth or by marriage) then here are the options:
1. She got knocked up by a military man in high school, got married, had two daughters, and divorced without custody by age 20
2. She married a man 2 years older than her who already had 2 very young (toddler & infant) daughters, forged enough of a relationship with them to call them her children still 50 years later, and divorced by the age of 20 before the man's son was born to another woman.
3. She married a man with 3 very young children sometime after 1973, only had a relationship with the two daughters, and divorced by 1980 when she got pregnant with Priscilla. In the 40 years since she has ignored Coker's son but remained apparently close to Coker's two daughters.

Wooooooooof! This is like some VC Andrews tit.

EDIT: Coker was Army, Ralph was Navy, Wayne was military (Navy?) - Candy Lorraine certainly has a type.
Priscilla tried to follow in her mama's footsteps and wound up with..........Asa.
We need a big, white wipe off board where we can write the names with lines connecting to whom they came from. Kind of like how you see football plays written on a board. Marker lines drawn every which way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
We need a big, white wipe off board where we can write the names with lines connecting to whom they came from. Kind of like how you see football plays written on a board. Marker lines drawn every which way.
Tattle trying to work this mess out:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What an incompetent resolution Fat Jocks, yeah let’s put a solid i.e. lego, in the milk container.

How about get a deeper bowl and continue with liquid. ✅ no logic ever displayed by parents.

WOW! OT must have fun telling her colleagues about her experience in that house.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Do people with autism get tired more easily? I feel that Asswipe is always using the excuse that Abbie is tired. She does ABA therapy and it’s tired her out, so he cancels OT because it’s too much for her. Of course that could just be because he doesn’t feel like taking her. Many people get up at 6:30 and do a full day of school or work and Abbie used to as well. At her age she should be fitter than she is, but all she does is a few chores at home and have the occasional walk then she lies around on the couch. What a sad existence she has. And don’t even get me started on the food they serve her. I occasionally see vlogs from other families who have autistic children or teens and they all seem pretty energetic.

Reactions: 21
I didn't get the point of putting a Lego in the bowl. Was it to mitigate the splashing? Why does he complicate matters so much?

So when Abbie wakes up to "fix herself" a cereal breakfast… she going to add Lego to the cereal as well? Since she has Pica then just let her eat that with some milk. I just can't.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Cancelled OT/Tired Abbie = Get your rotund ass up to my new office and get it done sackless one…Signed: The Biggun🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We all go through life looking forward to something, an event, a trip, a holiday with your family! The only thing Abby has to look forward to is food which is why she’s as obsessed with eating like her gluttonous family. What a sad life she has ☹ She is used by her parents 😡…..Karma is a witch and I believe they will get their Karma someday!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Pig tit has one she is no longer using since her femmpire is taking a tit. She'd probably sell it to us if we purchased an Amzebox or a $20.23 subscription.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.