Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
My fiancée said he absolutely can not watch Abbie with her neck like that…
I mean, guys, is it a stim?
I know we have a lot of autism parents here..
Anyone shed some light ?

Reactions: 9

SunnyDale

VIP Member
Sorry if this is a dumb question...

If you are deemed a caregiver for someone like Abbie, do you have show that you have medical coverage for yourself. I know it's personal choice and prerogative, but I'd think states would like to know parents of individuals like Abbie are making the best personal choices to best care for her.
No.....they don't care

Reactions: 9

Monkey1651

VIP Member
In fashion terms, a blouse is generally a loose fitting garment worn by women, while a shirt is a fitted garment worn by men or women. It is not at all an unusual term to desribe a woman's top. A blouse can also refer to an artist type smock or a pirate type shirt, like Seinfeld's puffy shirt.
View attachment 1933452
Oh I know… I just never hear anyone call it a blouse other than my grandma and the maassholes

Reactions: 8

cucumber

VIP Member
I noticed the teeth and eyes too right away.
This is a lot of fun.😝
So, since Percillerpotamus is the result of relationship #2 for Candy Cakes, does that mean there is a very slight possibility that The Potamus was a love child? Wouldn’t that be something? A love child becoming the absent “step mother” to yet another love child. I am just throwing it out there. I have read through all this and am still a little confused. 😂
What is very clear is the long line of dysfunction. Commitment issues on both sides of The Maassives family. Hmmm. History truly does repeat itself.
Totally confused! I though sweet Cilla was the oldest....

• Haha

Catwalk

Did you hear Asshole finally admit they have a cleaning company at their house? He said they were the ones who found the toys under the couch. They must have come when they were gone. I wouldn't be surprised if he planted them there to see how thoroughly they clean. Oh wait....he has a camera in every room.
i just watch it and herd it what ass he is pig could clean up and loss some of her fat ass she has i so hate them i do all my clean and love it i would not what some one to do it only thing i like is some one to help me organize thing and show me how as I have adhd and find that i have a hard time with it but my home is not dirty just might not be Organize the way i love it to be and side note ive been that way along time as a kid my mom would have to help me do it but i do try hard as a grown up to do it too just mite not be the way i like it to me but like i side my home not Dirty just not Organize the way i love it be

leahsmom

I have a MMJ card in Florida because I was a cancer patient and Post Traumatic Stress. I partake in a 1/4 cookie just once a month or so, They are very strict at the dispensaries about only filling a card holder’s prescription, and showing the card every time. There also may be an age requirement - over 18. I honestly don’t think he would be able to get away with it.
In Illinois he would be issued a “Care Givers “ card to make purchases. I’m not sure but I think he might have to take Abbie in with him to make a purchase. Here in Illinois there is no age limit on the medical side but under 18 the “Care Givers” card would be issued to an adult, usually a mother or father. The state does regulate how much product you can purchase. It’s a lot! 2.5 oz every 10 days!

Bogey

VIP Member
Yea I highly doubt they pay for insurance monthly, I think they pay out of pocket when necessary, like they did with big ps surgery. They obviously don’t give one fuck about their health so they aren’t the type to go to a doctor unless someone’s about to drop dead. Even then it depends on who it is if they get treatment, assholes.
Sorry if this is a dumb question...

If you are deemed a caregiver for someone like Abbie, do you have show that you have medical coverage for yourself. I know it's personal choice and prerogative, but I'd think states would like to know parents of individuals like Abbie are making the best personal choices to best care for her.

Gina

Oh he made a big deal about explaining how he had ADHD...that qualifies here in Florida for medical cannibis. Weed Drs are a whole different breed from your family Dr. They write the 'prescription' then off to the Dispensary you go. They use your Driver's License picture to put on you permit. You go to any dispensary you want.
I’m in Illinois and marijuana is legal here. To get a medial marijuana card you have to go to a dr and qualify with a list of certain conditions. But if you want to just go get it you can go to a non medial marijuana dispensary. So we have a medial one and non medical one. The only difference is the medial one you pay way less taxes and prices then the non medical one. I’m not sure how Flordia does it but if it’s legal like here he can just go buy a vape with nothing but an ID. He will just pay higher prices and taxes.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Mommatwin87

Did he delete the vlog and then add it again? I looked at FB like 20 minutes ago and it wasn’t there and now it is.

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Again with the question...why are these MLM huns always asking people to help them win things? Bitch you're always telling me how easy and fun your job is. Do the work yourself, it should be a breeze for you! Where's my prize for helping you level up? At least host a fucking giveaway or something for the customers who participate, you fucking marketing genius.

Imagine if every job did this. "I have to work a shift 🏥 tonight, who wants to help me out 💉 by covering the first six hours of it, unpaid??? Help me earn my salary! There's nothing in it for you! 😷" "If anybody has been thinking about picking up some antibiotics 💊 or an MRI scan 💀, drop me a line and I'll get you into a bed on my unit! We can't wait to send you a medical bill! 💸"

Imagine walking into an arcade and a bunch of adult-ass women in Crayola-colored New York & Company business casual are climbing all over the machines. They behave worse than little kids. I would load my nephews up with grape soda, shake 'em like a Polaroid, tell them "Be on your worst behavior!" and send them over there beg these bitches for quarters and hopefully puke on them.

I mean...I was gonna trash this statement, but yeah, I guess clambering on top of an arcade machine like a poorly raised nine-year-old while your "colleague" in pink slacks wraps a leg around it like a stripper pole is the way an MLM should be represented.
I don't mean their vulgar behavior, I'm only refering to the way that they are dressed and groomed!

• Haha

ABAPQueen1995

Ok I think this confirms that those girls are Candy's biological daughters. Look at this comment on the photo of the girl that she calls her granddaughter. The commenter says that she didn't get her shyness from Candy but she got her looks from her. So yeah I think that she has biological daughters with the Coker man and Cilla has half sisters. And there has to be a reason why her husband raised her girls and she left with Cilla. I sound like a broken record but it will come out.

View attachment 1913617
Sounds like Cilla was the favourite child hence why she left with her. That's just my opinion

• Sick
Reactions: 6

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
If we're gonna bring Edge into it,

On the occasion I'm into dudes, I'm partial to a burly fella
View attachment 1928895

who'd go to war for his best friend
View attachment 1928897
(Trent? of Best Friends)

Seriously, though. I don't "get" modern fashion much either, but skinny femme boys are nothing new. No one remembers heroin chic in the 90s? Am I the only recovering goth here?
DOES NO ONE REMEMBER HAIR METAL??? THINK OF THE HAIR METAL!!
---
BEST FRIENDS!
I love Trent. I was a huge Roppong
Yoooo I didn’t know we had a wrestling fan here!

I have had sooo many wrestling crushes cause I grew up with it. original crazy Jon Moxley, long haired AJ Styles… I got into NJPW back in 2016 and developed a thing for Japanese guys…

Hell. one of my dogs is named Shibata 😊😊

🫠🫠🫠🫠
B519DA88-727C-4501-9D3B-3A0813E4830E.jpeg

But yeah.. I’m not only a recovering goth.. I’m in remission.. haha

My thing is that even with goth, guys still kinda looked manly.
It’s really hard to explain.. and to be honest.. there is no “correct” opinion on any of it cause each one of us are attracted to different types of guys.

Some of us here might be into the more metro-sexual look.. or the more femme looking guys.. or some of us might be somewhere in between.

I guess my thing, and maybe it is generational thing, but I remember the big thing that came into fashion once I left high school was the emo look… which I hate. For both men and women. EVERYONE had the same bangs to the side hair cut. Everyone got vampire bites, everyone wore tight jeans.

There were times I couldn’t tell if this was a boy or girl I was seeing. Even with goth, the guys I hung with still Looked like men.

And I don’t need no big muscle guy. In fact , I much prefer a “lean” look. With a nice jaw line 😌😌😌

Reactions: 6