Fathering Autism #144 Selfie wrld was such a bust so we blame it on everyone but us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, how’s the weather for everyone? We had tons of rain last night and I need a new roof. Tomorrow our high will be 84. Goodnight all!! 😍

Well, it's not going to be 84 here tomorrow...lol. More like 39-which isn't too bad. Although we are under a high wind advisory (55mph), expect rain during the day, and then rain/snow at night. Then, this weekend lake effect snows and plummeting temps. Likely have a white Christmas, which i am all about, so it's exciting. We also need a new roof.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How selfish of Assa to wear a santa suit, I bet so many parents had to explain that that wasn't the real santa.....of course he LOVED the attention. Makes me sick. Assa you are a selfish arrogant prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My all time favorite as a Catholic (former) is - Jesus, Mary and Joseph. It's like you have to name all three just to let everyone know just how outraged you are.
I remember telling my mom you can always tell a Catholic because they never just say "Jesus" when they're annoyed...it's gotta be the whole Holy Family :LOL:

Of course Priscilla, the world's best Catholic (who doesn't even know what the nativity is), would understand.

Is anyone here a Barenaked Ladies fan? Because of them I've also got "Oh for Pete's sake!" (said in an exaggerated Canadian accent) in my rotation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
OMG I needed a laugh and the snowman get up hit the spot! WTF!!!! She said it was too tight and she’d be reviewing the 20.00 get up so off to Amazon I went. Hilarious. Also what’s up with Asswipe? he’s played dress ups how many times this week? So weird.

View attachment 1808268
She must have cut the sleeves off of hers because the one she had on was sleeveless. Those T Rex arms needed extra real estate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Pig said yesterday she would be back later to actually speak on the 💩 she is shilling for the Snowmen vs Reindeer contest. Buuuuuuttt….
🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗
Another #maaaasssivelie
Such a disappointment. Sigh…..😔
Something tells me we may not see much more of that costume. I imagine it took Atha at least 2 hours to peel it off of her.
Did anyone see how much of her hangs off the seat of the clown cart? 👀👁👀
My! My! My! 😹
Maybe Santa will pillage Tractor Supply in search of a bigger seat for the Blizzard Beast!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Care to speculate what else she may do to that carrot? LMAO! 😂 Will she retire it after this Slime contest? Will it go in her bedside table drawer next to all her bedtime snackth? A little “Tinker Tickle” time after She-Pantry hour? Or…Will Atha confiscate it for his own bedside drawer? Hmmmm….🤔
Don't forget Asa's balls in her bedside table...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Big P sure has changed her style of trying to get people to buy things. She’s now the “funny fat friend” and self depreciating. It’s really sad how she has absolutely no sense of self worth, confidence or esteem. I would never do the things she is doing on the internet. Why shove yourself into a too small snow man costume? It’s not worth it! Get some therapy!!!! Stat!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So ALL those years in real school, they did not care enough to know if Abbie could read/understand sight words?? I thought they were big on parent-teacher meetings and IEPs and all that?? The girl is going on 18 and you are only now so stoked she can "read" cookie?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
OMG I needed a laugh and the snowman get up hit the spot! WTF!!!! She said it was too tight and she’d be reviewing the 20.00 get up so off to Amazon I went. Hilarious. Also what’s up with Asswipe? he’s played dress ups how many times this week? So weird.

View attachment 1808268
She's going to write a review of this cheap ass costume being too small - it's not the damn costume's fault, Gigantor!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 1808268
To be fair, the Amazon listing says "fits most adults". It doesn't say "fits most adults at the same time"!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Big P sure has changed her style of trying to get people to buy things. She’s now the “funny fat friend” and self depreciating. It’s really sad how she has absolutely no sense of self worth, confidence or esteem. I would never do the things she is doing on the internet. Why shove yourself into a too small snow man costume? It’s not worth it! Get some therapy!!!! Stat!!!
I don't understand this childish costume tit. You are a 40 something year old woman, not a kid. It's not cute or funny - it's ridiculous and embarrassing. Is Pinky wearing stupid costumes? I mean she'd more likely dress like a slutty snowman if she was going to play along.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You have got to be one desperate beast to put yourself out there for all to see with zero shame looking like a total fool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I remember telling my mom you can always tell a Catholic because they never just say "Jesus" when they're annoyed...it's gotta be the whole Holy Family :LOL:

Of course Priscilla, the world's best Catholic (who doesn't even know what the nativity is), would understand.

Is anyone here a Barenaked Ladies fan? Because of them I've also got "Oh for Pete's sake!" (said in an exaggerated Canadian accent) in my rotation.
My mom always said, “Christ on ice skates!”
🤔 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm still not caught up on vlogs/Tattle 🤦‍♀️ but hey, I had time to make this!! 🤪 :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂 😂
PMFMbeautyguide.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm still not caught up on vlogs/Tattle 🤦‍♀️ but hey, I had time to make this!! 🤪 :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂 😂
View attachment 1809826
The Beast needs to learn how to use lipliner and use it correctly. The green eye shadow/liner combo is hideous and the clumpy mascara looks like it would be a bugger to get off. I can't believe how deep her lines are and those wavy lines on her jowls must be some sort of genetic mutation. I've never seen that before!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't understand this childish costume tit. You are a 40 something year old woman, not a kid. It's not cute or funny - it's ridiculous and embarrassing. Is Pinky wearing stupid costumes? I mean she'd more likely dress like a slutty snowman if she was going to play along.
Nah she's too busy doing laundry. From her FB page.

1671141413473.png

And her laundry's piling up because she had to play with LL's new eye gems. Can't wait to see Cillapus put that on her skin.

1671141654475.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1809826
Botox and fillers can be her friends. Nothing wrong with it. I have a had a few treatments of both and they work wonders. I work with new clients daily and care about my appearance. Although I work in healthcare and not schlepping Slime Life. She should by all means invest in both. I know Pinky and the other girls are. I’m 48yo and most people think I’m in my 30s(even before my mild enhancements 🤣). My mom (no enhancements) is in her late 60s and people think she is in her 50s. We also don’t drink (except socially) or smoke. 🙂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.