Fathering Autism #144 Selfie wrld was such a bust so we blame it on everyone but us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When discussion first began about the other daughter, she was under age.
As I said, she is not the one who has put herself out in the public eye, as any sort of public figure. Asshat and Cilla have. They made that choice. This girl has not. I just think she has a right to privacy.
For crying out loud, noone is hurting her

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Right. She was underage then but nobody doxxed her here. Not one time.
Now that she's 18 she can decide about her own privacy.
No, but there were facebook photos of her posted - which were deleted, people posting her name which also got deleted.
Her literal street address has not been posted, no. But posting what state she lives in and what city/metropolitan area with the population number? That's cutting it close - in my opinion.
Yes, she can decide about her own privacy but how would she go about that in relation to here? If she were to come on here and start talking with us, that would be intentionally involving herself in something that was all started because of Asshat. If that's something that at some point she decides to do, then that's her choice. But she hasn't done that.

For crying out loud, noone is hurting her
Didn't say anyone was hurting her. I said she has the right to her privacy and not have info about her posted on here for people to be able to try to look her up. This is just how I see it.

No, but there were facebook photos of her posted - which were deleted, people posting her name which also got deleted.
Her literal street address has not been posted, no. But posting what state she lives in and what city/metropolitan area with the population number? That's cutting it close - in my opinion.
Yes, she can decide about her own privacy but how would she go about that in relation to here? If she were to come on here and start talking with us, that would be intentionally involving herself in something that was all started because of Asshat. If that's something that at some point she decides to do, then that's her choice. But she hasn't done that.
She is 100% fine. Nobody has bothered her. Either now or before.

• Heart
What's sad is he counts the negative comments per poster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Whale...
All I know is, if someone wanted to ID her, tattle would not be their go to place to find information about her.
😆 🤣 😂
Especially since anything that was aledgedly posted here about her is deleted and most likely has been gone for a long time.
I'm over this topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What's sad is he counts the negative comments per poster.
Exactly! What kind of sad existence is that, Assa?
He even delays posting vlogs sometimes because they're travelling and he can't monitor the comments.

It's actually pretty funny and entertaining to see just how angry he gets when people question the bullshit narratives he tries to put out there on the vlogs. Also pretty telling that he puts more time and energy into replying to negative comments than positive ones. Hell, even with some of the positive ones, from people who are offering suggestions of what works for their child(ren), what they've had positive results with, Asshat can't stop himself from shooting down their suggestion and explaining why his choice was (and will always be, lol) the correct one.

ezgif-2-eb95d93267-min.gif

giphy (9)-min.gif

• Heart
That’s exactly what you did! We absolutely believe that’s how it went down 😂. They’re so transparent. He’s such an hole when he’s correctly called out about things. witch tits is incapable of letting any comment go unless it’s full praise and devotion for him and his family. I think it’s you that has the sad little life Asa.
Who the heck is he to be criticizing someone’s grammar and spelling when he’s married to the Porcine Dunce of Duval County??!! 🤨😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh boy Abbie is making MORE progress, she got in the golf cart at the doctors office! HAHA do they not realize that she is actually regressing? it's literally because she is becoming even more LAZY? she sits down wherever she wants in public, she can't even walk around the park anymore without wanting to take breaks and rest. That girl is lazy, and its all your fault P and A! She can read the word "cookie" now but she still can't use the toilet. Got it. Sounds like realistic progression LOL and just say for instance she could read cookie, like how embarrassing as parents that that's the ONE word your daughter knows because you bribe her with them all the time. YIKES

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That’s exactly what you did! We absolutely believe that’s how it went down 😂. They’re so transparent. He’s such an hole when he’s correctly called out about things. witch tits is incapable of letting any comment go unless it’s full praise and devotion for him and his family. I think it’s you that has the sad little life Asa.
Gee Whiz, Atha, you've been hanging out on Tattle way too long. 🤣 😌:m You've master the art of projection to perfection.

And yes, that is exactly what you and the Beast did so STFU.

• Heart
  • Haha
She looks like a freaking psychopath 😵

You can just hear her saying “uh derp….I wanna pet the rabbits George” 😂
Ok who's buying me more Bailey's for my coffee because I just spewed when I saw this gif. Christ on a cracker that looks just like her. The ID runs strong in that one huh?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course he dressed as santa…easiest way to draw attention to himself and fill his narcissistic cup up! Other wise they wouldve just been the weird family in a golf cart and no one would pay them any mind. Also notice they are the only people in electric vehicles or on electric bikes everyone else is peddling to get exercise. Oh and his weird excitement and “shock” people asked for photos with their kids, yeah because they probably thought that the event organizers asked you to dress as Santa this is why kids shouldn’t take pictures with any random in a Santa outfit or costume because you have no idea what kind of creep is dressing up to do this. And imagine if the event did have a santa for it and assa roles up and now parents are having to explain why theres two santas, potentially ruining the innocence of the Christmas spirit for kids. Also if you need 4 people to place 30-50 paper lunch bags with a cup of a sand in them on your property otherwise you are sweaty and out of breath then you need to see a dr asap about your weight. Really assa 800meters of walking shouldnt sound like youve just finished a marathon.

I think something is up in their house with assa and his anger, even more than usual. Because at the end of the vlog the way summer and even priscilla are painfully force laughing at his jokes and priscilla insisting hes the best santa ever is just weird. I can only imagine the type of person he is when he isnt get everyones full attention and the topic of conversation isnt about it…yikes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
These EVIl people claim ABbie isn't into sensory toys. Look at her with the sand. Wow, Asa loves to talk about himself. That dude has a boner over people focusing on him. How freaking weird!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Cilla said she want to “ ride “ the reindeer on their lawn in her snowman outfit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Looks like Asswipe got caught with his hands in the cookie jar and had to lie his way out of it. Sickening

• Heart
Cilla said she want to “ ride “ the reindeer on their lawn in her snowman outfit
While her enthusiasm is slightly commendable, perhaps she should just try to mount them first…lift a redwood…in her snowman get up..before hopping on a for a gallop or two around Jax. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
On a brighter note, this site has taught me Christ on a cracker and Sweet Jesus on a swizzle stick. If I wasnt Jewish I could create a cute Christ like shark cutery board! (I am thinking (holey) Holy Chrst made of swiss cheese?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.