Fathering Autism #144 Selfie wrld was such a bust so we blame it on everyone but us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am no social butterfly, and I have really bad agoraphobia and social anxiety. But there is no way I would turn up to my neighbours like that.

Pigrillavalleygirlfailurepus and Asscracking come across as very antisocial and people who you would not want to mix with anyway.

They are narcissists and they just use people for their own gain.

I hope none of those neighbours don't go into that Pigrilla asscrack pit, that place seems like the last place anyone would want to go. Also I imagine Pigrillagunthangingdrunkpus will be smelling of booze and fried chicken. And then Asscrackwedgiepus would be filming the whole tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aren’t people busy with their families this time of the year when they are hosting this drop-in fest? People will agree to attend, but I bet money that very few will show up. And it took almost four years for them to get to know their neighbors? In my neighborhood, besides most folks having gates on their properties, you don’t walk up to anyone’s front door. I make that exception for my close proximity neighbors, but the difference is that we have been friendly/cordial for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does Pig want to "make friends" or bring in people for her slime scam? No way would I go to a neighbors..under any guise.. if I knew they were in an MLM. They also appear like a circus.. Abbie thrashing and honking, Pig waddling with her painfully skin tight clothes..probably smelling of alcohol, Asshat with his huge camera to catch the whole transaction.

I would definitely hide if I saw that get up coming down the driveway.
This made me think of the opening to "Everyone Loves Raymond", when they see the parents coming to the door and they are dashing around inside to hide from them! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am no social butterfly, and I have really bad agoraphobia and social anxiety. But there is no way I would turn up to my neighbours like that.

Pigrillavalleygirlfailurepus and Asscracking come across as very antisocial and people who you would not want to mix with anyway.

They are narcissists and they just use people for their own gain.

I hope none of those neighbours don't go into that Pigrilla asscrack pit, that place seems like the last place anyone would want to go. Also I imagine Pigrillagunthangingdrunkpus will be smelling of booze and fried chicken. And then Asscrackwedgiepus would be filming the whole tit show.
If I had a neighbour coming up my driveway, filming me, I'd lock the door. There may be one or two neighbours that might go out of curiosity, but since they live their life online, there is nothing to see. I'd not eat or drink anything in that house. It might just be Candy Cane, Wide Load Wayne, Lurch and the Angry Elf that show up.

This made me think of the opening to "Everyone Loves Raymond", when they see the parents coming to the door and they are dashing around inside to hide from them! 😂 😂
In this case, it would be Abbie shoving her hand through the letter slot and grabbing a tuft of the neighbour's hair 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion:

FatheringAutism#145

“Come on to my house, my house, I’m gonna give you candy”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think they need more steak. What are Asshat and Abigail Lorraine supposed to eat? And I wonder why they aren't grilling them? Just looks like she's boiling them in butter. :sick:

1671329891637.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
If you don’t know the people in ur community they are either not interested in establishing relationships with others, avoiding you, have relationships with those who are present in their area i.e, walking, exercising, members of local sporting or clubs alike, kids went to local schools.

This drop off was the most uncomfortable, cringeworthy thing ever. Everyone know you are freaks and have some kind of community chat about you that your not privy too.

Reactions: 13
Our neighborhood has a Facebook page and I must say we are all sort of fun. One sets off fireworks every year and holds a huge BBQ. We do a Santa visit and an egg hunt for the kids. If they don’t know their neighbors by now there is a real reason why….they suck 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: fathering autism 145: whine, piss, waddle and moan no fear my dear the massives are home 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.