Fathering Autism#143 A Knows Nothing, P Knows Less, Can’t Mother or MakeUp, Can’t Stop Eating, Can’t dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe that all dogs need toys for fun and engagement. The dogs that the Maassholes have are working dogs and need a purpose in their lives. I am horrified at how those precious dogs are treated.
I could buy a million. My little dog would not touch them. So no not all dogs need toys. She plays plenty with people. But toys, and other dogs, she never cared for. My pitbull doesn't "play" he destroys. Other than bubbles... which he also destroys. (Should say he is a good boy, naps with chickens, is scared of turtles, he just gets joy out of chaos and tearing up everything.)

I have years experience training, and rehabing, dogs. Every dog is different and with different motivations. You can't blanket statement that all dogs need toys. All dogs need engagement, love, exercise of both mind and body, established boundaries and training.

All that being said their animals get none of their needs met outside of food... just like their daughter. Not unless it's for content. "Autistic girl plays with dog." "Autistic girl walks her dogs." Or the random social media pic for P.

Reactions: 12
3171AC80-93FF-44AB-8A9C-3C6F886D4A6E.jpeg
What on earth is going on with Pig’s Palace??!! 🤯🤔

Is the top left corner leaking? Look under the window!!!😮😮😮

Are those cracks in the walls??!! What is happening??!!

I hope it’s VERY expensive to repair. Her bragging is beyond annoying.🙄🙄🙄

ETA I haven’t watched the video; I’m a few pages behind. Did they address this in the vlog?
59A6E33F-354C-47C4-A5FA-D022695099B5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I have one dog and I have toys and balls all over the house. Come to think of it.. I haven't seen the Massive's dogs with toys either...sad. I guess Pigcill doesn't get the use of toys...both for Abbie..or the dogs.
Nala doesn’t have any either. I think they bought her one scratching post, once upon a time? Other than that, she had to resort to literally climbing the walls. I have two cats and my house is constantly littered with little mousies, birdies, catnip balls, and fishing rod toys that they drag around to try and get me to play with them. One of my cats always brings her favorite toy and drops it on my bed whenever I’m away, I love it. They’re such joyless dipsticks. Why even bother to have pets if you’re not excited about playing with them, walking them, brushing them, etc

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Nala doesn’t have any either. I think they bought her one scratching post, once upon a time? Other than that, she had to resort to literally climbing the walls. I have two cats and my house is constantly littered with little mousies, birdies, catnip balls, and fishing rod toys that they drag around to try and get me to play with them. One of my cats always brings her favorite toy and drops it on my bed whenever I’m away, I love it.
I miss my cat playing. He is dieing of kidney disease and he is just too sick. Still have his toys though. He just spends most his time wanting to lay with someone now.

I don't think any of them like Nala. P just clings to it as a connection to Isaiah. Really think Ass keeps trying to manufacture a tragedy. They are always "accidentally" letting her escape outside.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I miss my cat playing. He is dieing of kidney disease and he is just too sick. Still have his toys though. He just spends most his time wanting to lay with someone now.

I don't think any of them like Nala. P just clings to it as a connection to Isaiah. Really think Ass keeps trying to manufacture a tragedy. They are always "accidentally" letting her escape outside.
I’m sorry about your kitty. I knew my older girl was going downhill when she wanted to lay on my bed all the time…she was usually very independent and liked to sit in the window watching the birds by herself. She was not a snuggler at all. So when she wanted to be near me all the time, I knew something was up. But at the same time, it made me happy to know she trusted me enough to come to me for safety and comfort when she was sick.

I doubt A&P would ever notice if there was anything wrong with their pets. They can’t even tell when there’s something wrong with their kids. And god knows they don’t care.

• Heart
  • Sad
So apparently they did address it. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I saw her FB post and posted, then watched the vlog and it was too late to remove the post.

I still hope repairing the damage under the window is $$$. 😈😈😈😂😂😂

• Haha
Jesus. Did anyone hear the honking over the sanding tool right at the end of the vlog? Abbie sounded mad as duck.

• Haha
I can’t get over the fact that witch of a “mother” can’t watch her own kid alone. She had her mom and wide load Wayne come help. I don’t know what either one of them would do if Abby eloped or started beating the tit out of p. Not one of those three are in any shape to physically exert themselves. But for real.. is big p that inept, or is she just lazy as hell so she has to have someone help with Abby.
She's scared shitless of Abby cuz she knows damn well she can't stand her.
View attachment 1776304What on earth is going on with Pig’s Palace??!! 🤯🤔

ETA I haven’t watched the video; I’m a few pages behind. Did they address this in the vlog?View attachment 1776303
Check out that redwood placement.😂 Is that one of those TikTok poses? They call it the obese jack ass pose? 🐽
Or the "Hurry up and take the damn picture Isaiah honey....I have to take a tit!" pose, lol.

She's scared shitless of Abby cuz she knows damn well she can't stand her.
Or the "Hurry up and take the damn picture Isaiah honey....I have to take a tit!" pose, lol.
×××
××××Thread suggestion×××
I'm the top seller thats who I am
Rather do that Mothering just aint my jam.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I have zero dog toys. (Unless you count a thing of bubbles for my pitty boy. Dude loves chasing bubbles.) My chiweenie will not play with anything. She also never chews. Not even as a puppy. Also doesn't like any dog treats. My pit just destroys and eats everything, including any bedding, trees, just about anything he can get in his mouth. I could see Maverick not being interested in playing but Sandy is. They are just too lazy to play with their dogs or take them for a walk. But their idea of meeting Abbies needs is ziplock bags, dirty junk mail, and greasy takeaway trash. Not surprising they think just feeding their dogs is good enough. Hell all they do for anyone/anything, including themselves, is feed.

Let us not forget how P looked guilty as duck, deer in headlights, when they were clearing the kitchen for demo and people found were she hid Abbies bubble toy at. She full stole a toy, that Ab loved and enjoyed playing with, and stashed it away because she didn't want to deal with it. That toy didn't stay "found" long either. P probably chunked it in the bin this time.
We have one dog right now who won't play with any toys. We have tried to get him to play with toys but hes just not that interested in doing that. Our other dogs that we used to have played with toys a lot. I think his previous owners kept him in the basement and never gave him any toys to play with which I am guessing why he won't play with anything. I wish he would play with toys but we can't get him to do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nobody wants UNNECESSARY things in their house Priscilla however when you have kids, there will always be UNNECESSARY things you clown. My 12 year has autism and he has a toy box with everything he likes. The toy box is downstairs and he knows when he is finished playing, everything has to be cleaned up. WANNA KNOW WHY PRISCILLA? CUZ I TAUGHT HIM. I DIDN'T FILM HIM. I TAUGHT HIM- ❤ i dont care if nursery rhymes make my 12 year old happy. He can blast it around the house. I dont care if he likes to put nerf balls in balloons and blow them up... CUZ IT MAKES HIM HAPPY AND I AM A MOTHER
I'm a younger adult and I would love to put Nerf balls in balloons and blow them up! I still jump in puddles, play with Legos, skateboard, Onewheel, we are making a color block igloo this winter, made elephant toothpaste with my friend's kid the other day, and had a squirt gun fight through a big city on Onewheels when we had extremely hot days this summer. I think a lot of my playfulness comes from healing my inner child, but I will play until the day I die! I'm getting ready to attend my friend's kid's funeral. She had Charges disease. Man, this kid was witty as heck and could take any adult down with her quick comebacks. I'm heartbroken (her very young husband passed from COVID less than a year ago) for my friend and anyone that didn't get to meet their child because she was an amazing light in this world. We are going to honor the heck out of her today with a lot of crying, laughing, and love. Their child was even on Sesame Street, and I think that is freaking so cool. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The poor child has regressed and is in no mood to fish. I'm not sure what matching is doing for her vocational work that she will not take up. She's not going to apply it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

ETA I haven’t watched the video; I’m a few pages behind. Did they address this in the vlog?View attachment 1776303
That looks like a horror movie set. Record big p waddling up the stairs and you got your horror movie.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

That corner of the ceiling looks like the spot in the hallway upstairs with the mold. Wonder if they will address the cracks and leaks or just slap more ugly wallpaper on the walls for Nala to destroy.

• Haha
Thread suggestion

Shabby little life
Sad little daughter
Someone should take those 2 pigs to the slaughter

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
About the dogs. I never thought about the toy factor. Those dogs have none. Zippo. Zilch. And then they try to act like animal lovers. (and I still think Sandy spends a lotta time in her crate.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Maybe they are adding an elevator…. because they both wobble so much and can’t make it up and down the stairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I'd like to know who are her 'friends' she hung out with??????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I still play in many different ways. Sure I'm autistic too, but I know lots of non autistic adults who play! Video games are playing. Jigsaw puzzles are playing. Doing theatre is playing!

• Heart
Thread suggestion

Down comes the wallpaper
On to the next spending caper!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.