Fathering Autism#143 A Knows Nothing, P Knows Less, Can’t Mother or MakeUp, Can’t Stop Eating, Can’t dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lemme guess, the hallway walls are going to be painted teal blue. 🤮

The flowers Pink sent to Pig almost seemed like a big FU.

So Atha had to go out and shoot clay pigeons and I am thinking he had them put Josh's face on them. :m:m

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Todays vlog

No wonder Abbie resists doing activities with Asshat. He takes all the fun out of it. Rather than letting her explore the fishing toy on her own, investigating it, messing around with the pieces, Asshat is instantly "Match colors! Where's blue?? Show me blue. Look at what you're doing. Ok reel it in, no not like that, do it this way" (because she has to do it the 'right' way)... she walks away and he barks at her "Wait, you have to finish fishing."... he makes it into a chore, into work, rather than something fun and enjoyable. Asshat has this hang up where he NEEDS Abbie to play with items the 'right' way and she is not allowed to deviate from that and explore on her own and play with it in her own way. I'd walk away from his dumb ass, too.
You can see him get angry when he continues trying to make her match colors. She keeps looking away or trying to pick up the wrong color and he keeps pushing the fishing rod back and practically shoving the green fish in her face. Calm down, Asshat. This is supposed to be FUN.

Once again he does the full body hold to do hand over hand.
Asshat, stand beside her, if you must do hand over hand. There is no need to have your whole body and arms on her like that.

34itje5r89tu4pxx.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Todays vlog
What a pair of clueless, slack jawed lummoxes they are. Cilldebeast had no clue of what Dickdo was talking about but, then again Dickdo had no clue what he was talking about. Abbie has a longer attention span than her birther. What God-awful design will they decide upon to replace the wallpaper?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m 3 minutes into the vlog and want to stick the fishing rod up Ass’s butt! For. The. Love of all that is holy, can he stop controlling everything! 😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Abbie looks a mess. Even after having her hair done, it looks unkempt. Her clothes don’t fit and apart from looking awful, also don’t look comfortable. She’s gradually putting on weight and even though we only see ‘snippets’ of their days, she’s looking more and more miserable.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
What a pair of clueless, slack jawed lummoxes they are. Cilldebeast had no clue of what Dickdo was talking about but, then again Dickdo had no clue what he was talking about. Abbie has a longer attention span than her birther. What God-awful design will they decide upon to replace the wallpaper?
I heard that are going to pad the walls! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nobody wants UNNECESSARY things in their house Priscilla however when you have kids, there will always be UNNECESSARY things you clown. My 12 year has autism and he has a toy box with everything he likes. The toy box is downstairs and he knows when he is finished playing, everything has to be cleaned up. WANNA KNOW WHY PRISCILLA? CUZ I TAUGHT HIM. I DIDN'T FILM HIM. I TAUGHT HIM- ❤ i dont care if nursery rhymes make my 12 year old happy. He can blast it around the house. I dont care if he likes to put nerf balls in balloons and blow them up... CUZ IT MAKES HIM HAPPY AND I AM A MOTHER

• Heart
Reactions: 39
No wonder Abbie resists doing activities with Asshat. He takes all the fun out of it. Rather than letting her explore the fishing toy on her own, investigating it, messing around with the pieces, Asshat is instantly "Match colors! Where's blue?? Show me blue. Look at what you're doing. Ok reel it in, no not like that, do it this way" (because she has to do it the 'right' way)... she walks away and he barks at her "Wait, you have to finish fishing."... he makes it into a chore, into work, rather than something fun and enjoyable. Asshat has this hang up where he NEEDS Abbie to play with items the 'right' way and she is not allowed to deviate from that and explore on her own and play with it in her own way. I'd walk away from his dumb ass, too.
You can see him get angry when he continues trying to make her match colors. She keeps looking away or trying to pick up the wrong color and he keeps pushing the fishing rod back and practically shoving the green fish in her face. Calm down, Asshat. This is supposed to be FUN.

Asshat, stand beside her, if you must do hand over hand. There is no need to have your whole body and arms on her like that.

View attachment 1775962
Asa!! Let your daughter play and explore without you trying to climb up her ass 😡

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Lots of people lol. I've stayed in airbnbs where I just had the room, plus access to kitchen, but owner was still there. Or sometimes, other guests.
The more you know!! I had no clue that other people would be in a an AirBnB, but I have never done one!

Reactions: 11
The more you know!! I had no clue that other people would be in a an AirBnB, but I have never done one!
I have stayed in Airbnb's but just with my own family. Hadn't realized you could stay with other people....not that I would want to!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nobody wants UNNECESSARY things in their house Priscilla however when you have kids, there will always be UNNECESSARY things you clown. My 12 year has autism and he has a toy box with everything he likes. The toy box is downstairs and he knows when he is finished playing, everything has to be cleaned up. WANNA KNOW WHY PRISCILLA? CUZ I TAUGHT HIM. I DIDN'T FILM HIM. I TAUGHT HIM- ❤ i dont care if nursery rhymes make my 12 year old happy. He can blast it around the house. I dont care if he likes to put nerf balls in balloons and blow them up... CUZ IT MAKES HIM HAPPY AND I AM A MOTHER
Exactly. I have a medium sized trampoline in my living room for our son. It’s not too fashionable but he loves it.
5D71296D-2ED7-4005-A2F5-83230A182375.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Almost that time!
Page 48! 😍
Get your suggestions ready guyth!😁
View attachment 1776015
Now that’d be a bleeping nightmare to see her face turn up like that in your dreams. But in real life Asshole deserves it. He sees this all day long. Jacksonville hell world for him. Karma is real.

View attachment 1775962
Yeah, Ass is a buzz kill for sure. He’s done that a number of times to Abbie and probably to poor Baby wipe when he was young. Remember when they were in Minnesota visiting the Wee family and Abbie took an interest in the drums for a moment. Ass raced over there to inject himself into the video and ruined the moment. She quickly lost interest after he tried to show her the”correct” way to play the drums. His mother sure named him correctly: Ass

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s really terrible watching them force, block, corner and admonish her (Big P: “get back there Abbie”) The gross lack of body autonomy is the antithesis of “independence”.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

My 18yr old has an inflatable basketball hoop ball pit in his room that is now doubling as a toy box. He doesn't play with the stuff everyday, but when he does I simply love it. He plays with his toys however he wants to and has full access to them. Most of them are made for children much younger than he is, but he enjoys them. Today he was home from school and I bought him a little Vtech Flashlight toy that he instantly enjoyed because it lights up in all different colors and plays music. His stim toys I do keep in a cabinet, but I've taught him how to ask for those on his AAC device. So, when he asks, I give him those. Today he had a bubble bath because his day was crappy with tics and I thought he could use some enjoyment for fucks sake. He smiled the whole time and played, while still having tics. I didn't give 2 shits if it was "age appropriate". FUN is what matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Now that’d be a bleeping nightmare to see her face turn up like that in your dreams. But in real life Asshole deserves it. He sees this all day long. Jacksonville hell world for him. Karma is real.

Yeah, Ass is a buzz kill for sure. He’s done that a number of times to Abbie and probably to poor Baby wipe when he was young. Remember when they were in Minnesota visiting the Wee family and Abbie took an interest in the drums for a moment. Ass raced over there to inject himself into the video and ruined the moment. She quickly lost interest after he tried to show her the”correct” way to play the drums. His mother sure named him correctly: Ass
A nightmare for sure. Karma is definitely real. 🤭 Something that never fails to fascinate me is that the handful of jacked up Pig faces in that gif came from about 30 seconds worth of screen shots. Can you imagine seeing those lost eyed, slack jawed, droopy expressions 24/7…FOR LIFE? Hahahahahaha Moobie! HA! HA!

Scam World is gone, A & P's grift is down, they all look like a clown

Is that too long? Regardless, enjoy my three second rhyme
I dont think it is too long. Just edit your post with the Thread Suggestion tag so it will show up in the search query. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread Suggestion
You won't support our sweet girl? Guess we're closing Selfie Wrld

Reactions: 6
Only thing UNNECESSARY in that bleeping house is all the food. My arteries throb just seeing it all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 13

View attachment 1775962
Brandi!! Find your balls again and tell this asshole this ISN'T how you do hand over hand!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.