Fathering Autism#143 A Knows Nothing, P Knows Less, Can’t Mother or MakeUp, Can’t Stop Eating, Can’t dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nala doesn’t have any either. I think they bought her one scratching post, once upon a time? Other than that, she had to resort to literally climbing the walls. I have two cats and my house is constantly littered with little mousies, birdies, catnip balls, and fishing rod toys that they drag around to try and get me to play with them. One of my cats always brings her favorite toy and drops it on my bed whenever I’m away, I love it. They’re such joyless dipsticks. Why even bother to have pets if you’re not excited about playing with them, walking them, brushing them, etc
Lol. Same. I have 3 cat toy boxes for six cats with little toys scattered everywhere. Sometimes I step on one of their little toy mousies and think it’s a tail or something. I’ve found their toys in the litter box, in their water dish, you name it. Love watching them pick out a toy from their box or just lay on top of their catnip filled toys.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm a younger adult and I would love to put Nerf balls in balloons and blow them up! I still jump in puddles, play with Legos, skateboard, Onewheel, we are making a color block igloo this winter, made elephant toothpaste with my friend's kid the other day, and had a squirt gun fight through a big city on Onewheels when we had extremely hot days this summer. I think a lot of my playfulness comes from healing my inner child, but I will play until the day I die! I'm getting ready to attend my friend's kid's funeral. She had Charges disease. Man, this kid was witty as heck and could take any adult down with her quick comebacks. I'm heartbroken (her very young husband passed from COVID less than a year ago) for my friend and anyone that didn't get to meet their child because she was an amazing light in this world. We are going to honor the heck out of her today with a lot of crying, laughing, and love. Their child was even on Sesame Street, and I think that is freaking so cool. ❤
Keep playing, @Krishacooties! It will do your heart and head good. Sharing my condolences on the death of your friend’s child. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder how many toys the kids were allowed when young. P has said on a few occasions she didn't play with toys, watch cartoons, or read books growing up. Likely any toys were provided by Ass not P.

She seems clueless to the fact ALL children will stop playing with certain toys. I have always had multiple containers of toys and would rotate what got left out to play with. When I would switch them out, after they stopped playing with one set, it was like brand new toys again. Kids just have active brains and imaginations and seek out new input and exploration. So ya Abbie didn't lose interest, she just needed new/different. But for P the "unnecessary thing" in the house is Abigail.

As for adults playing... I play daily. I am about to go play right now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Maybe they are adding an elevator…. because they both wobble so much and can’t make it up and down the stairs.
Haha what they really need to do is widen and reinforce those stairs. NOT KIDDING

• Haha
I have one dog and I have toys and balls all over the house. Come to think of it.. I haven't seen the Massive's dogs with toys either...sad. I guess Pigcill doesn't get the use of toys...both for Abbie..or the dogs.

I think Abbie had toys at the rental... but Pigcill has her standards now that she is a big MLM scammer.
I don't think she was ever into Abbie having toys

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Maybe they are adding an elevator…. because they both wobble so much and can’t make it up and down the stairs.
It would not surprise me If they pop up and say we’re adding an elevator because it will make it easier for Abigail to be independent. If that happens I’m going to lose my 💩. I can see the thumbnail now “autistic girl gets an elevator in her house” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ we all know it’s because big p can barely walk up the two stairs in the living room. Asas scared them knees of hers will give way with her behind him and take him down like a bowling pin. They would probably fly through the exterior wall into the yard. 🤣 wouldn’t that be a sight to see

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We have one dog right now who won't play with any toys. We have tried to get him to play with toys but hes just not that interested in doing that. Our other dogs that we used to have played with toys a lot. I think his previous owners kept him in the basement and never gave him any toys to play with which I am guessing why he won't play with anything. I wish he would play with toys but we can't get him to do that.
My little Sadie has too many toys, all my fault. But that is one of her 'tricks' my husband makes her pick up her toys and put them in the toybox then they do the rest of her tricks every night about the same time. She has to press the 'play' button first then at the end of her routine she has to press 'outside' and she goes out for the last time before bed time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It would not surprise me If they pop up and say we’re adding an elevator because it will make it easier for Abigail to be independent. If that happens I’m going to lose my 💩. I can see the thumbnail now “autistic girl gets an elevator in her house” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ we all know it’s because big p can barely walk up the two stairs in the living room. Asas scared them knees of hers will give way with her behind him and take him down like a bowling pin. They would probably fly through the exterior wall into the yard. 🤣 wouldn’t that be a sight to see
Big P would benefit more from one of those chair lift things from the tv room to the kitchen - she makes that trip A LOT during the day! Of course the entire house would have to be reinforced and get an extra large chair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Cilla wants a plaque because it is almost 100 years old. Sorry to burst her bubble but “historic” plaques aren’t put on by the home owners. They are chosen by the city.. at least where my parents lived that’s how it was done. My parents had a “this historic home was built in 1895 plaque” so she can stop claiming her home is historic until the city or whoever decides it’s worthy. They certainly haven’t done anything to preserve the history of it. They have changed all of it to trendy tit!
My house was built in 1856. I cannot have a plaque because of the sunroom was an addition in the 20’s, and the attached garage was turned into a carport with a room added on top of it. And the added indoor plumbing throughout. It ups house insurance, too. I know I had a built in 1856 sign someone just hung and the village inspector made us take it down when we bought the house back. The sign is in my sunroom along with my jungle.

• Heart
  • Wow
We have one dog right now who won't play with any toys. We have tried to get him to play with toys but hes just not that interested in doing that. Our other dogs that we used to have played with toys a lot. I think his previous owners kept him in the basement and never gave him any toys to play with which I am guessing why he won't play with anything. I wish he would play with toys but we can't get him to do that.
We have 2 dogs. They are both rescues. The first one was used as bait in a dog fighting ring before she was saved and therefore always looks to roughhouse with me. Our newer dog doesn’t understand the playfulness with the first dog. The older dog will try roughhousing with the younger dog but the younger dog gets nervous when this occurs eventho she’ll egg on the older dog.

Reactions: 8
We rescued my Chow Chow 2 years ago. He’s 9 and plays and runs like a puppy. The vet said he’s very healthy considering his entire diet in his entire life was whatever leftovers the morons that had him had. He gets an upset gallbladder attack if he eats too many chicken jerky treats. We make his treats and he’s on science diet. My other dogs are in heaven because of chicken jerky. When the machine comes out, I have to keep them out of the kitchen. Did someone say toys? The pic is one
244FA499-8F77-4881-916D-647523B6E835.jpeg
toy basket that lives in my sitting room off of my bedroom.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Big P would benefit more from one of those chair lift things from the tv room to the kitchen - she makes that trip A LOT during the day! Of course the entire house would have to be reinforced and get an extra large chair.
Haha!!! They'd have to make a wide-load seat and equip it with extra power!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Well, there isn't an elevator being installed, unless they got another sucker contractor to do the job without pulling permits.

The last permit was pulled in June/July, to replace the hot water heater. That cost them a pretty penny too, since it was replaced in the cellar.

• Haha
Yea just take the doorways out too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yea just take the doorways out too 🤣
Just pop up a circus tent in the yard. Makes everything a lot easier in the long run. She can have a colorful place to do her FB Lives, enough room to waller around, Uber eats and Door Dash can just pull up to the tent door and they won’t have to worry about removing the roof to get her out when she pops her clogs. 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just pop up a circus tent in the yard. Makes everything a lot easier in the long run. She can have a colorful place to do her FB Lives, enough room to waller around, Uber eats and Door Dash can just pull up to the tent door and they won’t have to worry about removing the roof to get her out when she pops her clogs. 🤭
Asa can even hose her off for her monthly cleanse much easier in a tent I’d suppose 🤔 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.