Fathering Autism #140 There’s No Place Like Home, Unless You’re Priscilla.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slowly…..very slowly. Slower by the minute. 😹 I am printing these out and hanging them up in my home gym. Day 2 of bootcamp workout, I can barely walk, but seeing those man eater chunks was just the push I needed. Thanks Piggy Pie!😹😹
I'm just baffled - and don't get me wrong - I've been a LOT bigger than I am - had WLS at 300 lbs - but even then my arms didn't look like that. I don't know how she lifts them. it looks like at each joint she's got rubber bands choking them off. Her armpits alone look like her arms would tingle night and day. I just don't get why she doesn't do something about this. Go back to the surgeon, get help, get therapy. You don't have to live that way!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
my involvement depended upon which client I was with and what job we were at. I’ve had the Abbie types working at a supermarket where I had to physically direct a shopping cart from the parking lot to the front of the store to jobs where I played on my phone because the clients were independent and needed no instruction from me
Sometimes I got yelled at for just using my phone at work sometimes by my job coach I mainly used it when I didn't have anything to do or was on breaks. I want a job coach when I need them but allow me to be independent and not watching over me like a hawk when im doing my job.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
“Bring her in and see how it goes”. Ahhhh haaaa! Go ahead and cue up the “We mutually agreed it wasn’t a good fit” ballad. 🤣
And how dare that sow wait until I was away from ManMeow’s iPad to do a Live. Ugh! I have been waiting for Lipshit snark all week. 🙀 Now I have to rush through my chores! That scandalous slut!
P says they’re friends, but apparently this lady has never met Abbie. She may hire disabled adults, but I guarantee they are higher functioning than Abbie. It is going to be a liability to have Abbie there. I’m sure this lady is going to notice they are just puppeteering Abbie. I still don’t get what the point of this is. It is literally like trying to get an 18 month old to be a barista lol.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm just baffled - and don't get me wrong - I've been a LOT bigger than I am - had WLS at 300 lbs - but even then my arms didn't look like that. I don't know how she lifts them. it looks like at each joint she's got rubber bands choking them off. Her armpits alone look like her arms would tingle night and day. I just don't get why she doesn't do something about this. Go back to the surgeon, get help, get therapy. You don't have to live that way!
This aimed directly at her…
It is all about choices. Self-Control. Nobody is perfect. We all have our tit, and Lord knows it is harder as you get older…but at least f’ing try. Pig is the epitome of lazy in every single aspect of her life. Seriously, all it takes is less calories and a small bit of exertion. Just a little. She can’t even muster that. So, okay..if that is what she wants to do, fine..but don’t be all up in those feelings when people call her on her tit. ESPECIALLY after making bank on those WL Journey updates. She needs to privatize those MoFo’s.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
In the vlog Piggy claimed that her friend owns a coffee shop that hires people with different needs. Now Piggy is claiming on her LIVE that ABbie isn't really working there, but it's something they're working towards. She is referring to the person she claimed as her friend (as the sweet lady I talked to) about working at the coffee shop. Piggy claims the lady was very sweet and told Piggy to bring her in to see how it goes. These two are in such delusion and content driven that they can't keep their lies straight. Nothing they say is truthful. They're LIARS! You can hear the lies at 2:32 in Piggy's Lipshitmama LIVE
SO WHY DID SHE LIE??? Why does lying about it help???

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That’s the scariest part! Aside from Assbag and Pissy letting it slide just so Abbie is outta their hair! Sickening af! 🤮 same with when summer used to put her hands on Abbie’s ass!,I’ve seen pics,I don’t know how someone like that gets a job dealing with special needs people, especially non verbal! Cuz if anything happens how tf is she gonna tells someone! They need to quit dumping her off on other people!
I am 200% sure that Asshole has hidden cameras with all that equipment he has. If he doesn't, he is dumber than I thought.

SO WHY DID SHE LIE??? Why does lying about it help???
Because just look at all the views they got pumping the humpers up looking forward to see Abs and her first job, which is volunteering.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If you ever wanted to see sexy time with Big P from ASSa's perspective...if you scroll real fast it's almost in real-time! 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
You may need eye bleach after this!!!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂😂

She seriously said dribble it around and that she was super dry, so how could I not include those close caption words...🤭

View attachment 1685693View attachment 1685694View attachment 1685695View attachment 1685696View attachment 1685697View attachment 1685698View attachment 1685699View attachment 1685700View attachment 1685701View attachment 1685702
My gosh, her arm fat has enveloped her armpits!! You can not see her armpits!! Can you imagine how rank she must smell with all of the gross, moist crevises and folds on that massive acreage called her body. I wonder if she baby powders like the biggies on My 600 Pound Life ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion - Pigrilla full of disdain, makes sure Abbie is well trained as a slave

Sorry I know it is a rubbish suggestion lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:
Fathering Autism #141
Fathering Autism has a unique way to rob, convince all the humpers that Abbie has a job

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This aimed directly at her…
It is all about choices. Self-Control. Nobody is perfect. We all have our tit, and Lord knows it is harder as you get older…but at least f’ing try. Pig is the epitome of lazy in every single aspect of her life. Seriously, all it takes is less calories and a small bit of exertion. Just a little. She can’t even muster that. So, okay..if that is what she wants to do, fine..but don’t be all up in those feelings when people call her on her tit. ESPECIALLY after making bank on those WL Journey updates. She needs to privatize those MoFo’s.
You are so right, life is all about choices.

She never intended to make a lifestyle change. She needed to lose weight for life insurance purposes, period the end. As we have all clearly seen over the years she is not capable or willing to do the hard work and put the effort into anything unless it is easy, fun, and makes her happy. 🤦‍♀️

I was never a die-hard humper, but I can't believe I once thought she was a cool mom....thank goodness I found Tattle and saw the light! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Maybe the coffee shop will get wind of Fathering Autism and see what they're doing to Abbie. :coffee::oops::rolleyes:
Yeah, I bet if they saw this video of A & P forcing the gloves on Abbie as well as Abbie's abilities or lack of ability with the cups etc that they may well say they are not a good fit for Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion..............
Come on Asa, Pig is super dry
Time to dribble it around, but not in her eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And they lie so badly. Suddenly Pig has a friend with a special needs child who suggests this fiasco. She doesnt have any friends. And all in the space of less than a day this is all organised and they collect the plastic gloves. Such a coincidence that they have been training Abbie putting on lids for weeks. No way. Abbie cant put lids on steaming hot cups of coffee. What are they thinking? I cant see any tasks she could possibly do in a coffee shop. One thing is for sure, any cookies they might be trying to sell will be gone in one of Abbies lightning strike grabs.
Unfortunately Abbie does not even know how to put the sleeves on the right way and she never has since Ass started this task. Every single time he has to turn it around. These people are so pathetic thinking she can do anything much outside of the home..

• Sick
Reactions: 20
If you ever wanted to see sexy time with Big P from ASSa's perspective...if you scroll real fast it's almost in real-time! 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
You may need eye bleach after this!!!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂😂

She seriously said dribble it around and that she was super dry, so how could I not include those close caption words...🤭

View attachment 1685693View attachment 1685694View attachment 1685695View attachment 1685696View attachment 1685697View attachment 1685698View attachment 1685699View attachment 1685700View attachment 1685701View attachment 1685702
May thanks @whimisical for the photo

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It is beyond revolting! If I was even half her size I would only wear long sleeves. Why the hell doesnt anyone tell her how repulsive this is. Fat Boy must spend half his day reaching into a bucket!
I 100% believe she is really dealing with serious mental illness and delusion. We watched Piggy all up in her feelings before WLS. Those feelings didn't change, they've just morphed into delusion and stuffed deeper into her gut. She gets many BS comments from her posts, and she feeds her delusion that way. This family is the poster family for crazy AF!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If you think Asa is doing this to prove JSA wrong, who is he proving it to? The humpers? Sure, he can jump cut all he wants but JSA has years of Abbie's progress in their files and if they are watching FA, they probably look at it as a gross miscalculation of the care Abbie needs. But I don't think Asa is doing this to prove JSA wrong. FA peaked a year ago and now the MLM is slowing down. They have to maintain a certain income to continue living the way they've been accustomed to. They've had a taste of being able to buy what they want when they want without worrying about the cost. They love being able to go to eat at expensive restaurants, travel around the country, have cloths delivered to them monthly, pay for all of the home service, pool maintenance, lawn maintenance, house cleaning services. THEY DON'T WANT IT TO END. They'll do whatever it takes to keep it going. Even forcing Abbie into situations they think will bring back the income from a year ago. To hell with whether she can actually do what they're trying to sell. That's what editing is for. It's why Asa took that film class. It's all for the $$$$$.
Is there a way to confirm how much $ FA vlogs pulls in daily? I've worked with nurses who were earning over 50 per hour in an additional just to supplement their income or to pay for their kids' schooling. I cannot believe FA makes more than that a day.

Reactions: 10
Wouldn't it be a health and safety issue for Abby to work/ volunteer in a coffee shop? (even one specifically catering to having employees with additional needs). Apart from the fact that she isn't toilet trained, she has habits and behaviours which are quite gross at times, and she does not have any level of functioning to modify those habits and behaviours? And - no I am absolutely not trying to shame her, but it's just another example of her parent's unrealistic expectations for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.