Fathering Autism #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's Abbie's "I'm tired of this bullshit." face.
Thank you!!! Last night I went on fb and thought, she looks like she's not even there. She could be in a closet or with her head in the dirt. Doesn't care at all and their people say how happy she looks!! Omfg!! That's happy? She looks like one of the Manson family!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
That's the effects of sun damage along with weight loss and her delusional thinking.
Yes! And she still goes out and gets sunburnt all the time. She likes that look...not sure why...but it's obvious she does. No way would I ever take my skincare advice from her. No way in hell.

Reactions: 9
I think that both made all this money bevause, they're both con men. They worked selling stuff in their ATV shop. Priscilla wants her hand in everything, PTA, decorating the school, Asa is all about making the sale. They know how to do it.

Reactions: 13
Thank you! Yes that's pretty much what I was asking. I figured most of what you said but I especially like to hear it from someone who is living it or who has lived it.

Reactions: 3
I've told folks here this a few times I think but, I'm going to tell it again bc, it goes with what your saying. I was told of a family that has a son with IDD and he gets extremely violent. He ended up breaking his mom's back and she is now paralyzed from the waist down. They had to put him in an institution bc, he was going to kill someone if they didn't. I guarantee you that the mother probably wishes she hadn't waited to put him in an institution bc, she might still be walking around today. Apparently his behavior started out similar to Abigail's and escalated to that as he got bigger. This is what I have been saying all along. Nobody should have to worry about getting injured just bc, someone else dosent mentally understand how to act. There is nothing that can justify that.

Reactions: 15
I agree. So many times P looks so bad or so extremely fat, unflattering angles....he edits, he sees it. I think it's passive aggression toward P's obesity.
Or maybe theres really no way to get a good angle of her

Reactions: 11
He put a meat cleaver through the kitchen door
That would be it for me.

She would have to be closely supervised. She would try and eat it or the way she rubs her face, it would get in her eyes. My son loved moon sand though. We would play for hours with it. He had a lot of little plastic people and animals and we would build fantastic landscapes with it.

Reactions: 13
I thought it was just me! lol

Reactions: 3
When you see this face, you know some bullshit is about to happen.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Really??? I followed her pretty casually (I found her after receiving my own diagnosis of POTS) and was so sad that she died. I'm going to have to look more into this because even when I was watching her I was like, holy, this poor girl really got the shitty end of the health stick. How can she have this many things wrong with her?

That's so sad to hear.

Reactions: 6
I found this on Youtube. I could not live with this. I don't know how some parents do it.

This is the Australian family I spoke about a while ago. They had to move the other children out to a new home and the mum and dad took turns to stay at the old house with him.
Just to add that this is the reality of what can happen, not some unicorn and rainbows edited crap

Reactions: 10
I would think it would have been wiser to place him in a group home or an institution? Rather than have to uproot the entire family.

Reactions: 7
I don't think she intended to kill herself....but she did.

Reactions: 5
Sachairiah,

Many people fell for her at first, including me. I started to get suspicious when the list of ailments she had just kept growing and growing and growing. Plus all her of "toys" (medical equipment) and devices well exceeded what your average doctor saw in their most bedridden patient. Jacquie was far from bedridden.

The Reddit forum gave her the nickname "A.J" which is short for Adjustable Jacquie, because her symptoms seemed to come and go at her convenience. Sick one day. Perfectly ok when she was about to take a vacation or visit Disney near her home in Florida.

Furthermore, she and her partner in crime JanJan (another Factitious Illness case) both conveniently developed many of the same (often rare) conditions after attending the same high school together. They shared the same private doctor, nicknamed "Dr Quack Moneybags" by forums for his propensity to give her whatever she wished for the right price. This doctor who had connections at a hospital 40 minutes or so from her house.

I could go on and on - but yeah.. she tricked many people. If you watch her channel, especially if you're a medical professional, watch the lies and inconsistencies add up fast.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.