Fathering Autism #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but something I always think about while watching the vlogs.….summers room....ok so I’m a women and I wake up to pee like 3x a night...I’m sure this happens to her..does she have to walk outside in the backyard all the way into the house to go to the restroom? Or does she hold it? I couldn’t do that..I would need my own bathroom in the room....lol these are things I think about...I drink a lot of water to so I am awakened every night and I know most people go at least once a night? Or am I the only one? Lol
Theres a bathroom on the other side of the wall that her bed is up against.
She does have to go outside and around a corner.
That alone would give me a reason to keep a pee bucket in the room!
They have a really bad sense of security there because of the cameras.
😀😀
All a camera is going to do is leave a video of a perpetrator.
It's not going to stop one.
#idiots

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
😀😀
#idiots
Oh is there?! I did not know that LOL all this time I thought she had to walk all the way through the patio into the house LOL.... STILL tho! she has to leave the room and still go outside just around the corner...I would never esp at night I would be terrified! esp with all the crazies of fans they have and everyone knows their address...SMH these people....You would have thought they would have invested to put a door in between the room and the bathroom so that way she can access it through the room and not have to go outside..ugh i couldn't do that, walk outside to use the bathroom at night...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Conversational question to everybody:
Do you think Asa and Priscilla should get divorced, while maintaining a home for Abbie's sake?

When my parents separated back in the mid-1990s after several decades of marriage, my dad bought a small house within close walking distance of our family home, so me and my sister could go back and forth as we pleased. There was no ugly custody battle, nor did they want one (mind you, we were both in our teen years).

In the case of the Maass family, now that Isaiah is 18, I think the benefit of them separating is that it alleviates some of that trapped feeling, for one. There isn't much love-loss in their marriage on Asa's side.
He never even wanted this marriage to begin with.
The shape Priscilla was in is grotesque.
She's still quite overweight to this day, with Asa and kids following suit.
I doubt they have a sex life.
The likelyhood that he's attracted to her is slim to none.
In order to maintain healthy relationships, intimacy and honesty are both important components. I don't see these two attempting either of those things.

Furthermore, I think one of the most evident destructive factors of their marriage is how its allowed them to give up on their physical well being.

Look at the picture of Asa in their wedding photo. He was still in reasonable shape back then. We've seen how poorly they eat. There's no doubt in my mind that much of their weight gain is diet related, as opposed to just slowing metabolism from aging.

When you're thrown into the dating market again, many people begin to take care of themselves to make a good first impression. Those men who put on 50lbs during the complacency years now had to care about their appearance again if they hoped to make a good first impression with a new partner.

Its not uncommon to see those men with pot bellies hit the gym again. Same goes for women. And getting laid at some bar I imagine is harder when you can't bank on your youth anymore, and you're some doughy middle-aged man with 2 kids under his belt.

The resentment Asa likely feels from Priscilla trapping him will lead nowhere good. Asa and Isaiah need to be honest with Priscilla about her delusions concerning Abbie's capabilities. They also need to take a hard look in the mirror at their health.

I have an uncle who ate horrendously. He suffered a "small heart attack", and continued to eat horrendously. It took a massive heart attack to give him the wake up call he needed.
He wasn't invincible.
Asa and Cilla behave as though the constant Dunkin's and eating out at unhealthy venues won't catch up to them, beyond some weight gain. I would love to see an CT Scan / ultrasound of their liver.

Here's a challenge for some reader here.
The next time they eat out, lets tabulate the approximate sugar content and carb content, as listed on company websites.

Dunkin Donuts Nutritional Listing

We may be able to also find nutritional list from some of their favourite restaurants.
Also, let's take it a step farther and calculate how much sugar Abbie is getting per day from all those Nature Valley bars.

One SINGLE Crispy Honey n' Oats Nature Valley bar has 22g of sugars and 29g of carbs. She eats multiple per day.
This is kind of off the charts for me....

I guess my question is, why this question? Why should they get a divorce? I hate to give them any kind of credit but they are together 24/7.....even before COVID-19, and although we only see what they want us to see, I do not think they are unhappy together. Frankly, they are perfect for one another lol.

I dont see that Asa doesnt love her. I think he does. Hes ghosted her twice. If he wanted to, he could have and would have left long ago. And I dont think he has stayed just for Abbie. P would not fight him for custody, she cannot handle her.

Many couples have overcome discretions and betrayals, and frankly, Asa's was 16 years ago. Maybe they arent having sex. Who knows and who cares? Lots of couples grow into a relationship thats based on things other than sex. Their marriage may not be what I would want for a marriage but it seems to be working for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
😀😀
#idiots
What if she wakes up to go and it's storming...or a freakin' hurricane?

yep...I would have a chamber pot for sure

This is kind of off the charts for me....

I guess my question is, why this question? Why should they get a divorce? I hate to give them any kind of credit but they are together 24/7.....even before COVID-19, and although we only see what they want us to see, I do not think they are unhappy together. Frankly, they are perfect for one another lol.

I dont see that Asa doesnt love her. I think he does. Hes ghosted her twice. If he wanted to, he could have and would have left long ago. And I dont think he has stayed just for Abbie. P would not fight him for custody, she cannot handle her.

Many couples have overcome discretions and betrayals, and frankly, Asa's was 16 years ago. Maybe they arent having sex. Who knows and who cares? Lots of couples grow into a relationship thats based on things other than sex. Their marriage may not be what I would want for a marriage but it seems to be working for them.
I wrote this same message only in my head. Thanks for posting it! :) I cannot see where there would be anything to gain by any of the family by divorcing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What if she wakes up to go and it's storming...or a freakin' hurricane?

yep...I would have a chamber pot for sure

I wrote this same message only in my head. Thanks for posting it! :)
Right esp its Florida!!! it rains, storms, thunder, lightening, etc. etc..LOL that bathroom not being in her room would be a deal breaker for me I'm sorry LOL I would want my own shower to...does her outhouse have a shower? LOL I never seen this bathroom on the other side, I am curios LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right esp its Florida!!! it rains, storms, thunder, lightening, etc. etc..LOL that bathroom not being in her room would be a deal breaker for me I'm sorry LOL I would want my own shower to...does her outhouse have a shower? LOL I never seen this bathroom on the other side, I am curios LOL
yes, in the video where her dad came he and Asa worked on the bathroom. I think the room she is in was just a storage area.

Reactions: 7
yes, in the video where her dad came he and Asa worked on the bathroom. I think the room she is in was just a storage area.
Oh no way I thought that was the bathroom in the kitchen! shows how much I pay attention to them LOL....I will rewatch! thanks :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm a little confused here.....so, was the big lady just a one night stand until she got pregnant with Isaiah and got ahold of Asa to tell him or was that the mother of the "other" kid?
If I remember right, his ship was in port at Gitmo for about 6 weeks. When they set sail again he cut off communication. P found out she was pregnant. Her parents were some type of diplomats at Gitmo, and managed to track down Asas ship and P called him on the ship, told him she was pregnant and he hung up on her and refused her calls for a few weeks. Then he (reasons unknown) decided to do the right thing and got back with her.

Oh no way I thought that was the bathroom in the kitchen! shows how much I pay attention to them LOL....I will rewatch! thanks :)
It was...she has to shower inside. Hence locking Abbie out since the shower is right off the kitchen lol

Reactions: 11
If I remember right, his ship was in port at Gitmo for about 6 weeks. When they set sail again he cut off communication. P found out she was pregnant. Her parents were some type of diplomats at Gitmo, and managed to track down Asas ship and P called him on the ship, told him she was pregnant and he hung up on her and refused her calls for a few weeks. Then he (reasons unknown) decided to do the right thing and got back with her.

It was...she has to shower inside. Hence locking Abbie out since the shower is right off the kitchen lol
Oh ok got it! so she does not have a shower in the pool house..lol Thanks for clarifying, idk why im so interested in her damn she shed LOL

• Haha
  • Heart

I was getting ready to say I may be wrong. So all she has is a half bath around the outside of her room? Maybe it was so people didn't have to go inside to use the bathroom when at the pool?

Reactions: 10
They have referred to the downstairs bathroom as Summers bathroom. They installed a shower in that bathroom. Summers dad helped with it.

Reactions: 8
They both put on their FB, "He is Risen" Since when do they care? They don't seem to have any religion. I remember P setting up a Nativity Scene at the old house and she didn't even know who the characters were. I mean, really? Asa teased her and she was like "Oh well"

What simpletons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Shes putting samples in bags!!
witch is pimping her MLM to 1st responders with the hope after this is over they place orders with her!!!
She is not doing it because she cares.
She's just a low life MLM witch with an agenda.
If you do good deeds...
You do them in secret.
IMO
#garbagepig
And an extra bonus.. wonder how many coronavirus germs she has packaged up sending to them.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
They both put on their FB, "He is Risen" Since when do they care? They don't seem to have any religion. I remember P setting up a Nativity Scene at the old house and she didn't even know who the characters were. I mean, really? Asa teased her and she was like "Oh well"

What simpletons.
They don't care.
Their leghumpers sure are not believers, so they don't care.
It's just more bullshit.
IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And an extra bonus.. wonder how many coronavirus germs she has packaged up sending to them.

I always think when Abbie is helping package items to send that the recipient may find an Abbie booger in theirs. Those fans would probably frame it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

What simpletons.
and yet he wanted to be a preacher?? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No tit.
They should refuse those 20-25 bags.
What was she gonna do anyway?
Pick a floor to give them to?
How was she planning on getting INTO the hospital?
A hospital is the last place I'd go right now.
I think she wants them all to catch the tit so they have content, get sympathy and donations.
It's the only thing that makes sense of their behaviors!!
IMO

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.