Fathering Autism #137 Honking, Flailing, Pull Up Full of Poo, On the Floor Squeezing as Becca Says I Do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While it’s great to be confident and all, she is quite delusional, and partly, that’s the FA humper’s fault. ‘You always dress so cute”, “Where do you get your clothes”, “You’re so beautiful”, “You are stunning”, so on and on. There is nothing earth shattering about her “look”, except the literal earth shattering aspect.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Dear god they put MORE cheese into their kraft mac and cheese? maybe a lot of people do this but I have never done it because it's already cheesy enough for me. I bet she would still eat it without the added cheese. The habits they are teaching her are just terrible. Processed food on top of processed food.
That totally grossed me out. Why must they add cheese to an already unhealthy meal? Dr. Now would read her off knowing this lol. Would love to see him critique their eating habits and the unhealthy size of most of the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
OMG yes!! those small cereal boxes that are just one serving and those tiny cafeteria milk cartons would be perfect. She wouldn't need any supervision at all then but I know Asa would say "but she needs to learn with normal size because that's what we have in the house" and to that I say "Accommodate your daughter you piece of tit!"
Seriously.

He goes on about wanting Abbie to have a "soft place to land" in this world.
Motherfucker, you won't even make her own home a soft place to land.

The cereal thing is such a weird hill to die on. It really is.

I can at least """understand""" that his wife wants the home to look a certain way and that things like toddler toys and sensory equipment doesn't fit in with that vision. I'm strongly against the whole concept, but it at least makes sense in a selfish, entitled, greedy way.
Why not portion cereal and milk to make it easier for Abbie to do with some independence? What's the big deal with that? They have the money to buy the individual prepackaged servings, but even if they wanted to save money on this one single area of their lives it would cost under $10 to buy a couple reusable containers for them to portion cereal and milk into the night before.

And that would be a little actual independence for Abbie.
I'm reminded of a couple years ago when I needed to buy a new microwave. While browsing for what to get, I discovered that an Alexa-controlled microwave is a thing that exists. Seems silly, right? Why would you need to talk to your microwave? That's exactly what I thought at first, but then it occurred to me that my younger kid can't use their hands very well, and has a lot of trouble recognizing numbers and letters.
So I spent the extra few bucks to get the Alexa microwave. And I started showing kiddo how to push the blue button and say "thirty seconds." Somehow the Alexa can understand their version of that most of the time. Before much longer, my kid could go to the fridge, get a hot dog out of the bag, and microwave it for "firty eckin" completely on their own.
My child can now reheat some simple foods and "cook" things like hot dogs independently. I put the microwave on a shelf they can reach easily, and I bought some microwave-safe unbreakable plates made out of grass or wheat or some tit that sit on the shelf below and my elementary-aged child can fix themselves lunch or a snack.

It's such a simple accommodation but it's made such a huge difference.

And this ignorant spheroid won't even buy his daughter individual servings of cereal and milk to help her out a little.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Percillerpotamus has face warts. Assa has warty hands. No telling where else they have warts.
HPV warts are highly contagious so it's likely everyone who has been in that house has warts.
This is an excellent discovery @WowMeowMeowWow!! 👏 You solved the itching and scratching mystery!! 😆
Remember kids, nothing says beauty like a face full of warts
Big P's chin & jowls hanging down could actually be another gunt

Sir Ciiler at your service. Who needs a color match? 🥸
View attachment 1613778
I'm DYING! I'm literally DYING

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Hello, everyone. I have read this forum for approximately two years after following the family on YouTube and getting a bad vibe immediately which led to Google and then this. I’m sure there are a lot of people like me who read and don’t register. I can no longer keep my mouth shut. I try so hard to not watch ANY of their videos because I don’t want big douchebag to get even a penny from me. Today I watched. Sponsored by Priscilla? These people are flaming idiots and I can’t wait to see this shitboat sink.
I wanted to say that a lot of people have come down on the teacher and I understand it. She is totally underwhelming, but you can only work with what you’ve got. I feel sorry for her. I would never take that job under any circumstances.
I have a son on the spectrum which led to my interest but he’s in college now and completely independent except for tuition. Not a case like Abbie’s but this is like watching a trash fire. BURN BABY BURN.
Hey!!! Welcome!!
We were all like you once!
Very happy when I see new people posting or even just lurking.

I think if you watch from the links people make to the vids, it doesn’t count as a watch or something?
Not sure, but someone here knows what I mean.

i take sabbaticals and yes, I actually call them that lol. I live my life for the week with them not living rent free in my head, then I take them all in quickly at once. Usually 1.5x speed to get it over with. And usually fast forward through anything involving Cilla hustling. And lucky for us! He can’t even come up with full 10 min content vids anymore.. haha

anyways welcome!!!

—-/—-
i wish some big YouTuber would cover this family..
Get someone like Critkal to do a vid and they are OVER.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you! 🥰. As others have said, I guess it depends on the individual.
I am just one year behind you Noir! And I do not feel my age at all. And definitely don't act it...lol. I just wish the medical issues would realize that.😅😅😅

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Seriously.

I can at least """understand""" that his wife wants the home to look a certain way and that things like toddler toys and sensory equipment doesn't fit in with that vision. I'm strongly against the whole concept, but it at least makes sense in a selfish, entitled, greedy way.
Why not portion cereal and milk to make it easier for Abbie to do with some independence? What's the big deal with that? They have the money to buy the individual prepackaged servings, but even if they wanted to save money on this one single area of their lives it would cost under $10 to buy a couple reusable containers for them to portion cereal and milk into the night before.

I'm reminded of a couple years ago when I needed to buy a new microwave. While browsing for what to get, I discovered that an Alexa-controlled microwave is a thing that exists. Seems silly, right? Why would you need to talk to your microwave? That's exactly what I thought at first, but then it occurred to me that my younger kid can't use their hands very well, and has a lot of trouble recognizing numbers and letters.
So I spent the extra few bucks to get the Alexa microwave. And I started showing kiddo how to push the blue button and say "thirty seconds." Somehow the Alexa can understand their version of that most of the time. Before much longer, my kid could go to the fridge, get a hot dog out of the bag, and microwave it for "firty eckin" completely on their own.
My child can now reheat some simple foods and "cook" things like hot dogs independently. I put the microwave on a shelf they can reach easily, and I bought some microwave-safe unbreakable plates made out of grass or wheat or some tit that sit on the shelf below and my elementary-aged child can fix themselves lunch or a snack.

And this ignorant spheroid won't even buy his daughter individual servings of cereal and milk to help her out a little.
What is even worse? Right now, daily tiny fridges are really “in,” in the social media world. They are small little fridges that hold all together, like 4 aluminum cans of soda. Some parents found plastic reusable square containers, fill them up with juice, water, etc. Then, stock the fridge with snacks for their kids and that goes in a playroom, den, etc. for the day or week, and they don’t get asked all the time for snacks.
Asa could literally capitalize, get Abbie her own cooler, set up a bag of cereal to pour into a bowl, have a small container for milk, others with drinks, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't know why they can't portion out Abbie's cereal in baggies that she can pull from the cereal box and have small , daily containers of milk in the fridge that Abbie knows are hers. It would make the task easier for Abbie and maybe they could build upon that. Poor girl is set up for failure, she has to be so frustrated:cry:
When my blind father moved in with us, we adapted to support an easier, independent life for him. We portioned out cereal and snacks for his convenience. I brailled the washer, dryer, and microwave because he wanted to help out. I brailled and portioned out his pill containers. He began to need adult diapers and had difficulty telling the front from the back, so I added a masking tape tab to the front of each one. He was thrilled and it was so easy to do while we were relaxing, talking or watching television. We reorganized some cupboards for his convenience and added a basket in the fridge where he could find snacks or a lunch I made ahead if my husband and I were working. We began sharing a bathroom drawer so Dad could have his own. Simple, additional tasks that made a huge difference for him, as well as helping him feel welcomed and loved.

And these dingbats can’t even use one of the many shelves and cubbies in the family room for Abbie’s ”table tasks.” They’re all empty or contain Big P’s seasonal decor. Ridiculous!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
those small cereal boxes that are just one serving and those tiny cafeteria milk cartons would be perfect. She wouldn't need any supervision at all then
I respectfully disagree. I think if you gave Abbie those tools she still wouldn't be able to do it alone. She would need someone to open the milk and the cereal box and I think she would still struggle with what to do next.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hi guys! I am so far behind. We’ve had so many issues here. I’m still two threads behind. I did have fun on Asses Facebook yesterday with people that seem so typical yet stupid at the same time!

please keep a good thought for this son. He just went into surgery and we’re praying he gets to keep his left kidney. Left does most of the work. This will either be an hour ( pleasepleaseplease) or 6-10 hours. I’m going to try to catch up. I’m fresh out of a different hospital, my stepmother is finally placed in a temporary hospice, my father is with me and keeps introducing himself to me, and my Tiny Little Momma is home waiting for new appliances for my little kitchen.
I hope everyone is well. I’ve missed reading here so much.
You have been so missed by all of us. Prayers being sent your way, my Dear. You’ve got so much to cope with. Never forgot how much we all care and are always here for you. Love & Hugs…💖🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Humper Hurricane Watch has been entertaining.

4A693BBA-9C6C-4574-9F6F-B41560BFA7F7.jpeg

522211D5-BCB7-4059-B2BB-916B1782A96D.jpeg
97DF8A7B-15CC-45DC-A820-960F3B612BCD.jpeg
579B05EC-B028-4FC2-8556-3C8975AE2808.jpeg

A&P both bragged about their generous humanitarian effort by only filling up his truck with gasoline and not her car. They’re saving that gas for the unwashed masses who relocated to Jacksonville. Of course, they did not save them any food. Did you see their fridge stuffed to the gills?!
F865D8C0-5939-47DB-8C04-E8C9698DB092.jpeg

1776734C-A555-4965-9F41-5711C420AE1F.jpeg

A31553F0-6C8C-4F0C-82B5-1B08A1202641.jpeg

Big P is out of breath because she is morbidly obese, talking, and dragging lightweight furniture two or three feet.

790F9983-1E2E-4837-9EE9-9BEC80C2D1AA.jpeg

Right between the eyes:
E7E4B4AC-0BE9-40C6-9B27-6CD3173EB0B8.jpeg

F8AE8158-F4E2-4708-AFC6-A37DA0E0201E.jpeg

😳😳😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I’ve heard a lot of people say that about pools in Florida. So it may actually be a thing… I saw someone post about their fridge, and how full it was. And it got me thinking… I have never seen their fridge not completely full. It’s always stuffed full. There are three people that live there.. no need for all of that crap! Two people live in my house, our fridge isn’t as big as theirs and it is only about 1/2 full the majority of the time. But it’s almost all fresh produce. We eat a ton of fruits and veggies! Oh and Gatorade zero, and protein shakes.

• Heart
Seriously.

You’re a caring parent who thinks about your children and their needs first. Asswipe and Big Pissflaps are generally only interested in their own wants.
Sure, they play the narrative of wanting the best for Abbie, but they rarely show any real understanding or empathy towards her.
In this vlog, yet again we see the so called mother shove her face into Abbie’s personal space and later Abbie’s forced to stay in the kitchen and ‘make’ some crappy processed food.
All the trips, the skiing, the boating, restaurant visits, etc….is what interests them and sometimes Abbie is dragged along. When does she get to have fun?
Occasionally she gets taken to the beach or the park or goes a ride in the stupid cart, (often by Summer and co) but mostly she lies around on the couch when she’s not being forced to film something.
I sometimes see videos on TT of a boy called Gabe and he’s very similar to Abbie. His parents send him to a dance class especially for autistic people because he loves music and dancing. I’m sure Abbie would benefit and perhaps enjoy something like that, but her selfish parents would have to spend time taking her there and that would interfere with their lives.

• Heart
  • Sad
You have been so missed by all of us. Prayers being sent your way, my Dear. You’ve got so much to cope with. Never forgot how much we all care and are always here for you. Love & Hugs…💖🙏
Thank you! I didn’t get to even see him until almost 11. After an an hour he insisted he needed to go home so we did. I’ve been watching him breathe ever since. He did pee yellow (tmi, but way good). Thank you, everyone.

ps- I didn’t finish my thought. Eminem was running through my head all day. Thank you for that, Slim!

…for some reason the I’m slim Shady, yes I’m the real shady, please stand up, please stand up…

@Kimmied Prayers and love to you and your family. Hopefully we can make you laugh a little. Stay strong. ❤
Thank you, and I did laugh! He’s resting and mostly comfortable. I’m watching him like a hawk. Yes, he’s 23, but he’ll alway be my little boy, in a healthy way.

Prayers, love and hugs.
Thank you! All is as well as to be expected. I’m grateful for all of you. I highly suggest if you are stressed, spend a minute with my dad! Yes, he has Alzheimer’s, he just says really off the wall stuff. Like he asked a nurse if the school bus came yet because he’ll get in trouble if he’s late. The nurse was there for another family, not there for us, and my father has never been late to anything. I’m just glad the nurse and the family she was talking to laughed.

Prayers, love and hugs.
Thank you! All is as well as to be expected. I’m grateful for all of you. I highly suggest if you are stressed, spend a minute with my dad! Yes, he has Alzheimer’s, he just says really off the wall stuff. Like he asked a nurse if the school bus came yet because he’ll get in trouble if he’s late. The nurse was there for another family, not there for us, and my father has never been late to anything. I’m just glad the nurse and the family she was talking to laughed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Seriously.

FIRTY ECKIN I'm dead. That is so cute.

I know I've posted here in the past about using a cooler basket or countertop fridge to hold Abbie's snacks, so she could go grab a water or some pretzels without having to ask her parents. Just prep a few small baggies of pretzels, fruit, etc. for each afternoon. Throw in a squeezy yogurt and a few mini bottles of water as well. Teach Abbie how to open each item herself. Let her go get snacks on her own, and see how she does with it. Other people have also posted ideas to allow her to have access to water and healthy snacks without having to beg her parents for a drink or something to eat. There are a million ideas they could try to help Abbie be less dependent and have more self-determination when it comes to her health and the things she enjoys (e.g. food). A&P have actually already tried some of them, then let them fall by the wayside as they always do.

Because for all their talk of independence and ~assessibility~ I don't believe they really want that. An independent Abbie with ~assess~ to her own food, for instance, will always be messy. No matter what, she will spill, leave half-finished food everywhere, and drop crumbs in her wake. That is just how she is. She does not register why those habits are a problem. And her parents will never put in the effort to teach her a routine to avoid those habits. They certainly do not want to put in the effort to clean up after her themselves. So Abbie continues to live in this constrained world where she is dependent on her parents for everything, and has no choice in the matter. She will be poked and prodded and bothered and constrained until she makes the mac & cheese exactly as they want it. And as a bonus, they can film it for content. That's what they want. An ~assessible~ home is an unbearable inconvenience to them, and they will never allow it.

• Heart
  • Sad
So bleeping tone deaf to say this as people's homes are getting destroyed and some are likely losing their lives. I also grew up in Florida and I for sure can tell you he'd be scared shitless if a storm as powerful as Ian would have hit Jacksonville.
Thought the same thing! She was acting like it’s no big deal…been through it before…we’re fine, you know, ‘cause we don’t really live near where all the destruction is…we have snacks…a generator…we’re FROM Florida, not transplants, so we got this! How incredibly insensitive and smug still selling her makeup and skin care the whole time. i turned it off after the first minute. Prayers to all who have been impacted by this horrific hurricane. She should learn a little humility and compassion!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thought the same thing! She was acting like it’s no big deal…been through it before…we’re fine, you know, ‘cause we don’t really live near where all the destruction is…we have snacks…a generator…we’re FROM Florida, not transplants, so we got this! How incredibly insensitive and smug still selling her makeup and skin care the whole time. i turned it off after the first minute. Prayers to all who have been impacted by this horrific hurricane. She should learn a little humility and compassion!
Wait, did she actually say they're from Florida? But they're not! They lived all over the place before they finally moved to Florida...they only moved down there a few years after Abbie was born. As if a hurricane cares where you're from.

They do zip to prepare for storms, just like they do zip to protect themselves against illness, crime, etc. (But you can bet if their house got washed away, little miss "I wasn't raised to take money from the government" and her greasy libertarian husband would be sucking from that FEMA teat just like they grift from Medicaid, the Florida department of disabilities, the IRS, and any other government agency they can take for a ride.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
FIRTY ECKIN I'm dead. That is so cute.

I know I've posted here in the past about using a cooler basket or countertop fridge to hold Abbie's snacks, so she could go grab a water or some pretzels without having to ask her parents. Just prep a few small baggies of pretzels, fruit, etc. for each afternoon. Throw in a squeezy yogurt and a few mini bottles of water as well. Teach Abbie how to open each item herself. Let her go get snacks on her own, and see how she does with it. Other people have also posted ideas to allow her to have access to water and healthy snacks without having to beg her parents for a drink or something to eat. There are a million ideas they could try to help Abbie be less dependent and have more self-determination when it comes to her health and the things she enjoys (e.g. food). A&P have actually already tried some of them, then let them fall by the wayside as they always do.

Because for all their talk of independence and ~assessibility~ I don't believe they really want that. An independent Abbie with ~assess~ to her own food, for instance, will always be messy. No matter what, she will spill, leave half-finished food everywhere, and drop crumbs in her wake. That is just how she is. She does not register why those habits are a problem. And her parents will never put in the effort to teach her a routine to avoid those habits. They certainly do not want to put in the effort to clean up after her themselves. So Abbie continues to live in this constrained world where she is dependent on her parents for everything, and has no choice in the matter. She will be poked and prodded and bothered and constrained until she makes the mac & cheese exactly as they want it. And as a bonus, they can film it for content. That's what they want. An ~assessible~ home is an unbearable inconvenience to them, and they will never allow it.
Agree! And who the heck puts all that extra cheese in a microwave container of mac and cheese?? It's not going to melt! If anyone has ever had those even prepared according to directions they are lumpy and dry. I always have to add extra water and stir really well to mix in the dry cheese. That had to be so tasty for Abbie! 🤮🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.