Fathering Autism #13 Planting flowers, drinking for hours, chalk art, and prom with mom.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooo hold up. Did anyone hear Isaiahs response when P asked him to spend prom with them?! He said...."Well thats how it was going to be anyway...." Is it just me or did that mean he wasnt going anyway, regardless of quarantine? Thats how I took it.

And...even if he had a date, dont you think they would have mentioned something like, oh...they're going to Facetime or something? I am disgusted. I mean, it was bad speculating that this was for P...but to see is another. This woman gives me fits. I mean, FITS. How self absorbed and shallow. Selfish attention bleep.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Priscilla and Asa can you not be selfish for one second and think how embarrassing this is for Isaiah. The only ppl who think this is cute is the weirdo obsessed leghumpers. Priscilla looked nervous asking Isaiah if he was ok with the prom, that’s embarrassing.

And Isaiah just goes along with it because there is a camera in his face.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
And the fan club is all posting that they're crying at how sweet A&P are to do this for Isaiah. Do these fans not live on the real world?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Did Summer actually drive the cart barefoot?
Probably.
They're North Florida Hillbillies!!
IMO
OMG.. Abbie.. are you gonna go to prom with your brother? So cringe... poor Isaiah.

Edit...Abbie through up on her prom dress...
Nice.
I am shocked we didn't get to see her vomit.
When πŸ– hugged her all I could think was...
Please vomit on HER stupid new prom dress. πŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 16
[QUOTE="therealamylynn, post: 1110341, member
And someone's not following their diet.

View attachment 104383
[/QUOTE] like I said before , might be a bun in the oven and the white dress made it more obvious, but she has been drinking and snorting a lot lately, wasn’t she hunting A down at the time of her prom?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sooooo hold up. Did anyone hear Isaiahs response when P asked him to spend prom with them?! He said...."Well thats how it was going to be anyway...." Is it just me or did that mean he wasnt going anyway, regardless of quarantine? Thats how I took it.

And...even if he had a date, dont you think they would have mentioned something like, oh...they're going to Facetime or something? I am disgusted. I mean, it was bad speculating that this was for P...but to see is another. This woman gives me fits. I mean, FITS. How self absorbed and shallow. Selfish attention bleep.
That wasn't a prom. A new level of stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.