Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lovesis

VIP Member
Planting flowers, drinking for hours, chalk art is the bomb, every boys dream- Prom with Mom.

ty @RocketQueen for title.

Does anyone know how to put a picture on the thread title? I wanted to use this lovely fan art of Asa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Take no prisoners

My prom 2020:

Breakfast was shit on a shingle,
With no one in sight to mingle.
My prom 2020

My dad's hair's a mess,
My sister puked on her dress.
My prom 2020

My mom, she tried so hard,
But always ends up looking like a ******
(hey now) fat lard.
My prom 2020

Toliet paper socks,
Dancing for tiktoks.
My prom 2020

My sister dances like a baboon,
Summer just invited me to her room.
My prom 2020

I've been "so excited" for this day,
I'm sorry no thanks Summer I'm gay!
My prooooooooom 2020!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

MaidenX

VIP Member
Maybe I am moody but seeing P walk in with LOADS from the grocery store made me livid. She said they are out of a lot of things... though showed inside her fridge and freezer and it was PACKED. And complaining about limits on purchases but she came in with more that my family if 4 get in a week... and it's like her 4th time in 7 days if not more. And I, btw, cook 3 meals a day from scratch. Not garbage either. What in the actual fuck... I just had my mother in law pick up eggs from me (I have chickens) because you can't find them here. Not flour, milk, butter.... she said she couldn't even find yeast... and here this gluttons are yet again showing off their food haul. Argh.... these people make me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Omg I was downright livid! I cant find anything inthe stores. On top of that they're only letting in a few people at a time. People are waiting in lines until people come out. And then P comes in with her load...and then when she said she got TP I think I lost it completely 🙄😏😢😭😵😠😡
And notice when A said "You're going to the store again?" She rambles...well, we need stuff. We're out of fruit. FRUIT? LOL I died. No, I'm just going to say it....P's fat ass wanted mac and cheese...you know, that limited cheese.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I cant help it. I am still focused on P.
Lets say there was no corona virus and Isaiah does not have a prom date. What was this heifer going to do?
Be his date?
Make him go with Abbie to spread awareness?
Have this same pathetic for the 'gram Prom?

A rational person would do none of the above, but she'd do one of them because she's so far from rational, it would take the light from rational twenty years to hit her.

And does anyone remember a few years ago, they were so eager for him to go to Homecoming or Prom (one of those) they had him take Abbie with him to "ask" one of her camp buddies to be his date by holding the sign? It was SO awful and awkward and didnt go over well with the girl. She reluctantly accepted (it was obvious) because she was ambushed and being filmed, but she later canceled the date. I dont blame her. They literally tried to bully the girl into going with him by using Abbie and filming her. GARBAGE HUMANS.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

lovesis

VIP Member
Priscilla and Asa can you not be selfish for one second and think how embarrassing this is for Isaiah. The only ppl who think this is cute is the weirdo obsessed leghumpers. Priscilla looked nervous asking Isaiah if he was ok with the prom, that’s embarrassing.

And Isaiah just goes along with it because there is a camera in his face.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

MaidenX

VIP Member
Recently found out a member of my extended family, elder, tested positive for the virus. Which good chance his wife will also. I bring it up because I am not in a hotspot. (Rural Oklahoma) so them whining about having to eat steak swim in their pool, and son missing a prom he wasn't going to anyway... pisses me off... add in the blatant profiteering... I really wish they could be reported. Scamming and profiting off Pandemics and natural disasters is against the law. And no matter how you dress it up preying on desperation is deplorable.

• Sad
  • Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
Abbie doesnt belong at JSA. They should let her spot be available to a kid who can benefit from it.

Okay, I get the positive reinforcement thing, but how does Assa telling Abbie good job when she's wrong---help her? I'm referring to when he asked her to pick up a stick and she picked up a leaf. He said good job.

• Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
If they wanted to do this for Isiah then it should have been for isiaha and kept private. Things are tougher every day for thousands upon thousand of people. Flaunting what you buy at a grocery store,on Amazon,etc is pretty heartless and selfish.
Maybe,just maybe they should think about going to DD,buying all of what they have in stock and sending it the local hospital in their area. Am sure the medical staff would appreciate it at this time! Oh,and don’t post it,brag on it.
Many people right now who have lost incomes have been stepping up and giving back in any way they can to help others. They aren’t posting it all over the place. Many have had to ,et all sorts of events go by due to illness,or even deaths. I have no bones about them have a small little party as they did,let’s face it,it was for all the wrong reasons.

Things are about to get even scarier ou there sadly. Let’s see how they actually stay in. Of course,as I have said,the Governors of some states have no backbone to do the right thing and close things down,so fools will continue to go out.
(It’s been a bad day for me....sorry if my rants are taking up the forum)😥
It is so scary. Am I mean to say that I am glad my breast cancer diagnosis was a year ago and not this year? I was lucky I could get my surgery and treatments when I did. I feel so sorry for those who are going through the same thing this year. It just sucks for all of us. Stay safe all of you dear fellow forum members.

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
She's live on Facebook now.
I wish I wasn't banned from commenting.
I would ask why make up is essential like a nurse!!!
DEAR LIPSTICK MAMA: JUST wanna know, Lipstick. MAMA. do we put the lipstick under or over the life saving masks that we are all required to wear? Will it rub off? HOW about our foundation, blush, eye arise, bronzer and all the other shit stay on? ALSO Pig face, could you do a live to
Utorial on how to apply make up without touching our face. Seems dangerous to me! Thank you. You look fatter today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Sooooo hold up. Did anyone hear Isaiahs response when P asked him to spend prom with them?! He said...."Well thats how it was going to be anyway...." Is it just me or did that mean he wasnt going anyway, regardless of quarantine? Thats how I took it.

And...even if he had a date, dont you think they would have mentioned something like, oh...they're going to Facetime or something? I am disgusted. I mean, it was bad speculating that this was for P...but to see is another. This woman gives me fits. I mean, FITS. How self absorbed and shallow. Selfish attention whore.

• Sad
  • Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Definitely some genetic isssues going on. Her hands are floppy, the palms unlined, the fingers all wrong. In addition she has strange looking feet. And her hump.
Like others here have said I think she should have a complete workup and testing. I think she has both mental and physical issues and chances are they're related
But these are things that seemed to develop as she got older. If you look at the older videos when Abbie is about 6 or 7 yrs old, she didn't have the shoulders slumped forward, she didn't have the turtle neck posture, she walked more normally. I don't think she has a hump so much as it's really bad posture from always slouching when she sits and having her head hanging down. She initially did it because it's more comfortable to her but because of doing it for so long, it's had these physical side effects. She is capable of standing up straight as she does do it occasionally. That hedgehog toy is actually really good for her to work on her physical dexterity and motor skills. In a past video, Asa showed one of the exercises Abbie's teacher did with her which was to lay her on her tummy on an exercise ball and roll her back n forth so Abbie could use her hands and feet, build up her reflexes. A has also mentioned her having low muscle tone a few times which would also have an effect on her physicality.
That's why I think even if she doesn't fully understand putting the dishes away, at the very least it's an exercise for her motor skills. It would be more beneficial if they did more exercises working on her reflexes and motor skills rather than having her choose if it's sunny outside or not.
It's very easy for Abbie to get backtracked and regress. That's why it is SO SO important for A&P to keep engaging and working with her and for fck sake being consistent! Asa tries to push this idea of Abbie will get bored if we do the same thing everyday. No, she won't. She needs her schedules and routine.
She's fussy now when you try to get her to do things because you AREN'T consistent with it and you let her get out of it way too quickly when she signs bathroom or break. Yes, you're going have to work and push through when she's fussing. Giving in to avoid the tantrum is not helpful.

• Heart
  • Haha

10fingers10toes

Hey Asa, that poop you found on the sidewalk.....that was the universe throwing it back at you because of all the
bull:poop: that you put out into the world;).

Hey Summer, here's an idea for you:
Since your so hands-y and clueless about what to do with Abbie. Instead of the boops, sticking tongue out, hair playing, tickling, why don't you spend your time with her teaching her ASL or modified sign!

Oh, you don't know it?

Well since you want to be involved with therapy for people with autism and disabilities when you grow up, you will have to learn it eventually. For now, you can research online, learn and teach her as you go along, slow and steady.

JSA wants her to work on her device, making sentences and using more words. Imagine if you worked with her every day on that as well!?! You could make it fun for her and learn skills that will help you in your field. Win.Win.

Seriously,
😠

• Heart