Fathering Autism #13 Planting flowers, drinking for hours, chalk art, and prom with mom.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant help it. I am still focused on P.
Lets say there was no corona virus and Isaiah does not have a prom date. What was this heifer going to do?
Be his date?
Make him go with Abbie to spread awareness?
Have this same pathetic for the 'gram Prom?

A rational person would do none of the above, but she'd do one of them because she's so far from rational, it would take the light from rational twenty years to hit her.

And does anyone remember a few years ago, they were so eager for him to go to Homecoming or Prom (one of those) they had him take Abbie with him to "ask" one of her camp buddies to be his date by holding the sign? It was SO awful and awkward and didnt go over well with the girl. She reluctantly accepted (it was obvious) because she was ambushed and being filmed, but she later canceled the date. I dont blame her. They literally tried to bully the girl into going with him by using Abbie and filming her. GARBAGE HUMANS.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Couldn’t find it to add my two cents, I stated that he wasn’t going to go to the prom anyway, and you just have to watch the homemade homecoming vid to see how cringy that was, poor I, run boy run

• Heart
Reactions: 13
One... a positive... the romper Ab had on... that she got sick on... was super cute. Wish they let her look nice all the time. They can afford it and there are loads of super comfy things she could be wearing.

Seems to me Isaiah meant, when he responded with that is how it would be anyway, that his mom/family would be heavily involved anyway. Obviously filming and what ever. He might not even have been doing to prom anyway. He seems not bothered that much with classes canceled and such. More his momma drama

• Heart
Reactions: 15
OMG.. Abbie.. are you gonna go to prom with your brother? So cringe... poor Isaiah.

Edit...Abbie through up on her prom dress...
probably from the 6 helpings they let her have and 3 snacks and 3 desserts.

Safety first lol. Just completed the hillbilly vibe. Neighbors must love them🤣
my crotch hurts just looking at those short shorts she wears. Talk about a yeast infection.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I cant help it. I am still focused on P.
Lets say there was no corona virus and Isaiah does not have a prom date. What was this heifer going to do?
Be his date?
Make him go with Abbie to spread awareness?
Have this same pathetic for the 'gram Prom?

A rational person would do none of the above, but she'd do one of them because she's so far from rational, it would take the light from rational twenty years to hit her.

And does anyone remember a few years ago, they were so eager for him to go to Homecoming or Prom (one of those) they had him take Abbie with him to "ask" one of her camp buddies to be his date by holding the sign? It was SO awful and awkward and didnt go over well with the girl. She reluctantly accepted (it was obvious) because she was ambushed and being filmed, but she later canceled the date. I dont blame her. They literally tried to bully the girl into going with him by using Abbie and filming her. GARBAGE HUMANS.
I remember that, it was so cringy. Then after that he was with the girl they referred to as "Softball Prom" for a while but she disappeared as soon as it was announced Summer was coming to live with them and Isaiah (who had been going out more with friends, having his own life) was sucked back even further into the unhealthy family dynamics, not having an identity outside of them. This family prom thing does not surprise me one bit. But, hey, if he truly enjoyed it then I'm not going to judge.

Reactions: 8
I was surprised to see how many friends Isiah has in that video where they were all in the lounge.

Just when I start to feel a tiny tiny bit sorry for her she reminds me of what a witch she really is
Icing on the cake is shes in an MLM. Just waiting for her to start an onlyfans

Reactions: 9

So, we were talking about how Abbie had a cupboard full of play things in the old house. Here is the vlog of them packing her stuff. Watch 🐖 reaction when Abbie tries to eat the playdoh. I wonder how much of the contents of that cupboard ended up in the trash bag!?
Starts around 6.45

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Post they never respond or react to

Post they respond and react to

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Even at prom Cilla can't stop smearing her hand on her nose.

View attachment 104382

And someone's not following their diet.

View attachment 104383
I drop things constantly. MS ppl here can relate to neuropathy. It’s also normal to have to pick things up & move about. Maybe she doesn’t? Doesn’t she care about others eyes? I’m picturing full on hippo butt & legs if she bent over in those baby doll short dresses. She’s such a weird woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry y’all....

Im bored reading comments

Priscilla can be really dense sometimes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Priscilla, you did not come up with this idea. If every family with a high school senior isn't doing it, it's just because the kid said hell no. She does sound slightly less condescending when replying to fans than Asa does though.

Reactions: 12
Just when I start to feel a tiny tiny bit sorry for her she reminds me of what a witch she really is
Narcissist. There is no opinion but hers. And people thanked her...my god...Martha Stewart move over.

I’m glad that first post got responses! Wish it was FA though.
They dont care. Abbie will never work. They're probably jealous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Narcissist. There is no opinion but hers. And people thanked her...my god...Martha Stewart move over.

They dont care. Abbie will never work. They're probably jealous.
I heard A say awhile back that he wouldn’t want Ab to work at some menial job, like putting erasers on pencils, etc.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I love it when she tries to be sarcastic. It shows how much the haters really get to her or she wouldn't bother. And love it when Asa puts a comment on his page and signs her name.
It would hage been nice if Isaiah would have invited his other sister. They look so much alike.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.