Fathering Autism #13 Planting flowers, drinking for hours, chalk art, and prom with mom.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope,not one iota of empathy for Isiah. He is not a child and if he really didn’t want this,he could have said no. He could have stood up and said he didn’t want it filmed,but he didn’t. Isiah is also in it for the perks,the money,etc. Asa taught him well. Milk them for all they can get. The cult members can’t see how badly they are being suckered- they don’t want to. Sure,I come here to gab,gossip,but my life doesn’t begin each day w heart palpitations to get on. I don’t end my day w tears cause I saw the postings( have laughed very hard before falling asleep though) that I just can’t live without.
His claims of friends not being seen during this time is sorta hard to buy into. I mean seriously,a group of 17/18 yr old guys hanging out on valentines night? Most guys wouldn’t admit they had no date let alone broadcast it all over the web. And let’s not Forget Abbie was also included in that little gathering.
There is something very wrong w the whole lot of them. From Asa who exploits his daughter for monies,down to Isiah who at 18 1/2 has a life that revolves so,sly around his autistic sister. Summer belongs right there with them. Her maturity for an almost 22 yr old is about on par w Abbies chronological age.
The one thing I am glad about all of this situation is that they have to deal w Abbie 24/7! And we all can see they haven’t a damned clue as to what to do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I heard A say awhile back that he wouldn’t want Ab to work at some menial job, like putting erasers on pencils, etc.
Isnt that sad? He's content for her to do nothing but rock on the sofa. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 19
My prom 2020:

Breakfast was tit on a shingle,
With no one in sight to mingle.
My prom 2020

My dad's hair's a mess,
My sister puked on her dress.
My prom 2020

My mom, she tried so hard,
But always ends up looking like a ******
(hey now) fat lard.
My prom 2020

Toliet paper socks,
Dancing for tiktoks.
My prom 2020

My sister dances like a baboon,
Summer just invited me to her room.
My prom 2020

I've been "so excited" for this day,
I'm sorry no thanks Summer I'm gay!
My prooooooooom 2020!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
My prom 2020:

My prom 2020

My dad's hair's a mess,
My prom 2020

(hey now) fat lard.
My prom 2020

Toliet paper socks,
Dancing for tiktoks.
My prom 2020

My prom 2020

My prooooooooom 2020!
This needs to be copied and posted again every few pages so these sickos cant miss it. I AM DEAD. LMAO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I haven't watch it yet, I love to see the remarks here first.

BTW....I watched Crip Camp on Netflix today and it was so good.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My prom 2020:

My prom 2020

My dad's hair's a mess,
My prom 2020

(hey now) fat lard.
My prom 2020

Toliet paper socks,
Dancing for tiktoks.
My prom 2020

My prom 2020

My prooooooooom 2020!
Brilliant!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Isnt that sad? He's content for her to do nothing but rock on the sofa. :(
He said he didn't want her to have a job like other special needs people (not sure of the exact wording he used), just to keep her busy. He wanted her work to be valuable to whatever company she will potentially work for. That's what I mean about Asa being unrealistic about Abbie's future. As of right now, they would have to hire someone to stand by her and heavily prompt every thing she does. Nothing wrong with a job that would keep her busy, if it was something she enjoyed. Imagine being Abbie and having people standing around you forcing you to do trigonometry (or something you would find impossible, I just hate math), when you don't have the interest or ability. Could be part of why she acts out, she's frustrated.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They are over there telling her that her dress is the cutest and where did she get it...I'm guessing Omar the Tent Maker.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They deleted it

I was just posting the same screenshot...lol! And the reply to her heartfelt comment was so defensive. Maybe they could have expressed some sympathy for her situation, like ‘I’m so sorry you lost your job. I understand your feelings during this difficult time.‘ But...noooo!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Nope,not one iota of empathy for Isiah. He is not a child and if he really didn’t want this,he could have said no. He could have stood up and said he didn’t want it filmed,but he didn’t. Isiah is also in it for the perks,the money,etc. Asa taught him well. Milk them for all they can get. The cult members can’t see how badly they are being suckered- they don’t want to. Sure,I come here to gab,gossip,but my life doesn’t begin each day w heart palpitations to get on. I don’t end my day w tears cause I saw the postings( have laughed very hard before falling asleep though) that I just can’t live without.
His claims of friends not being seen during this time is sorta hard to buy into. I mean seriously,a group of 17/18 yr old guys hanging out on valentines night? Most guys wouldn’t admit they had no date let alone broadcast it all over the web. And let’s not Forget Abbie was also included in that little gathering.
There is something very wrong w the whole lot of them. From Asa who exploits his daughter for monies,down to Isiah who at 18 1/2 has a life that revolves so,sly around his autistic sister. Summer belongs right there with them. Her maturity for an almost 22 yr old is about on par w Abbies chronological age.
The one thing I am glad about all of this situation is that they have to deal w Abbie 24/7! And we all can see they haven’t a damned clue as to what to do.
I think they both have putN on 10 pounds and added 10 years dealing with her. Imagine if they didn't have Thummer and Isaiah to pawn her off to. I bet Isaiah is editing alir of Summers interaction with Absent out to make it look like they do it all. Oh and Pilla? Nice job holding the bubble wand for her in yesterdays vlog. Don't know what Absent would do without you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok, did she have lap band surgery? How dangerous is it to gain weight after that? If she had her stomach stapled something would have give by now, right?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He said he didn't want her to have a job like other special needs people (not sure of the exact wording he used), just to keep her busy. He wanted her work to be valuable to whatever company she will potentially work for. That's what I mean about Asa being unrealistic about Abbie's future. As of right now, they would have to hire someone to stand by her and heavily prompt every thing she does. Nothing wrong with a job that would keep her busy, if it was something she enjoyed. Imagine being Abbie and having people standing around you forcing you to do trigonometry (or something you would find impossible, I just hate math), when you don't have the interest or ability. Could be part of why she acts out, she's frustrated.
She definitely will never work. How could she when she was asked over and over to get the ball that fell in the pool and didn’t respond at all. I’m sorry but it is just delusional for them to keep suggesting she will function in some capacity working. She has to be prompted on everything and even then doesn’t always respond correctly. Its very sad but the reality is they are dealing with an infant in a 15 yo body.

Reactions: 17
The gold decor, etc, is an easy $15+ times 2-3 quantity? Everything adds up! I had wanted to buy something similar for my teen’s bday. I went w/ 50 metallic balloons for $10 instead. I penny pinch & didn’t hide them & my teen filled one w/ water. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I was like...whyyyy.... (waste one). I have 3 bdays & a grad.

Yes, Abbie’s constant running around would make me crazy. I guess it explains the Maass household. Summer must be paid well to put up w/ it. Why does she have to go in all aunt/gma like & give extra hugs before Ab went up to bed. Is Summer making up for Silly’s lack of maternal instincts?

Wouldn’t surprise me if they all (4) had a couple margaritas. Abbie is paying for everything. Including wasting $5-10? on toilet paper socks. Isa. doesn’t have a job. If someone sent them, then you’d think they’d thank a subscriber. They aren’t managing their money well by spending so frivolously. And it’s as if they plan to send HS grad cards out to patreon members. haha.

The meal looked so fattening & heavy. TWO croissants? No wonder why Ab barfed! She looked at the meal like it was unappetizing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.