Fathering Autism #129 Honking, Hail, Hiking Shoes-But We Know The Pigs Just Want the Booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Ahhhh Man! It is just too damn easy some days.
🤣🤣🤣 TADA!🤣🤣🤣

I am sure Pig was wasted. I get the feeling it is a nightly occurrence.
I hope she doesn’t try those tin can stairs while weeble wobbling. She can barely handle them when she is sober-ish.🐷

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
2nd day in a row without a vlog. Unless they have a rare Monday vlog, no more till Tuesday, if they deem it so. I’m not counting the 2 minute or so backpack handle/elopement-denying short.
Those 2 minute shorts? Asshole knows he will get a ton of views on them from people checking to see if he posted a vlog or not. And all he had to do was record something stupid for 2 minutes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Short shoot, sounds like an ad for that purse/harness, or maybe a -cough- medical condition.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just saw this on Reddit. Looks like a Cilla-Special.... ;) (although might need more ranch. And bacon. And fried something...)

B9821216-33A5-46CC-A56E-1E6275B23D90.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Ahhhh Man! It is just too damn easy some days.
🤣🤣🤣 TADA!🤣🤣🤣

I am sure Pig was wasted. I get the feeling it is a nightly occurrence.
I hope she doesn’t try those tin can stairs while weeble wobbling. She can barely handle them when she is sober-ish.🐷
If you listen closely she is Whispering what is that? She had to have had too much to drink, myself as a woman I would never open a door into complete darkness and wind, and stand there all vulnerable Whispering what is it. I would lock all my doors and windows, close the blinds, turn off all the lights. LOL but that's just me, I'm a big Fraidy Cat.
* oh she also said 'do you see it?'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why on earth would they put her in a group home
That makes no sense
I’ve also read many times here that’s she is basically a toddler with severe idd
So how do you reach someone who doesn’t have the ability to understand much
Why are so many people wanting for this girl to be placed
I have my 19 year old on a list for a group home and I’m not shy about why. My other kids will never be unable to live their lives if they are responsible for my ID child. I get there are differences between Abbie and my kid, but in order to help your kid thrive and learn as much as possible, you help them out.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Obviously Isaiah is an adult
But cmon we all know that cps was called when her actually parents were watching her
Last time I heard was cause she was in the pool
Sounds like people will be happy if she is locked up in a sensory room full of toys that she doesn’t care about
I don’t think she is mistreated and I have seen she has routine and does some things around the house and I’ve read people comments here making fun of that because she doesn’t understand what she’s doing when making the bed or vacuuming

And honestly not saying your heartless or anything like that about wanting her to go to a group home
Sorry but I just find that extremely selfish
I’m sure everyone here has heard of FOE which means family over everything
I know for some that doesn’t make sense since I’ve also read quite a few here have no reaction ship with their own parents
What’s her routine?

From what I’ve seen the only time she came close to having a routine was during term time and even then, her parents were often late taking her to school and let her miss days because she (or they) were tired. Often she’s been filmed lying asleep on the couch at various times of the day, they feed her at all hours and she rarely does any exercise. If they take Abbie for a walk, she sits on the nearest bench or on the ground. She might go in the pool sometimes, but she doesn’t swim properly. She appears to have erratic sleeping patterns.

Anytime they try to teach her something new, they film it for a few days, then you never here anything more about her progress. If Abbie likes stimming with a plastic bag, that’s fine, but it would be nice if she was offered some toys from time to time. We get to see her do table tasks but that’s once in a while and purely for content.

I’m all for them taking Abbie on holiday, but sometimes they make her do things or go places that upset her and she is shown having a difficult time, but that’s ignored. Of course many people on their social media will praise her and say she’s doing great, but a lot of people tend to believe what they’re told and I think people on this site have gradually realised that Abbie’s life is not as amazing as it’s portrayed. I’m not saying her family don’t love her, but they could do better….a lot better.

Her parents are lazy and also very unfit. As Abbie gets older and bigger, she will become more of a handful and they won’t find it easy caring for her, so perhaps going to a group home might benefit all of them.

Ass likes to mention that Abbie is making such great progress and will become independent, but she hasn’t made any progress in the past few years and most of the time has to be supervised and told what to do when it comes to doing her ‘chores’. Sure she can put dirty clothes in a machine after being told to, but do you think she will ever comprehend why she puts them there? Do you think she understands why she is made to vacuum? I have no issue with Abbie helping out, more so that Ass lies and talks about her becoming independent and possibly working in the future. He’s well aware that’s not going to happen, but it makes for good content.

I had the FA vlogs pop up on my Facebook and I watched a few and then found myself following them. At first I thought I was learning a bit about autism, but I started to see things I didn’t like, such as them forcing Abbie to join in cooking sessions for P’s channel and being held and made to stand still for photos with strangers. I began to think how I’d feel being filmed constantly and realised that Abbie has no way of saying she doesn’t want to be.
Recently she put her hand up to the camera and Ass told her it was his vlog and he would decided when it would end. They may have started with good intentions to educate people about autism, but they now make money from their various social media platforms and Abbie is the star. I feel sorry for her.

I think you should watch a number of their vlogs, old and new and watch them carefully without the rose tinted glasses.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yeah well do you really think that she’d be at the group home 247
I’m well aware of privacy and that they wouldn’t be able to film there
Just them mentioning that they’re going to visit her now and then will get people turned on
And every time she is visiting with them at their house she will be filmed which I’m almost sure would be ALL THE TIME unless that group home has strict policies like you’re in jail or something

Ok so it’s not a vacation for her because she is disabled and functions on a toddler level

I’m almost sure CPS would have been called on them if they left her there with Isaiah

tell me I’m wrong
Why, exactly are you here? You like stirring the pot? This is a gossip group, you try to use knowledge and excuses for bad parenting. I’m sure you know them in some capacity, and that makes your trying to be intelligent and judging people disgusting. Jump on me all you want. I have a real life with an ID child and have learned more on this page than anything Assa tries to make us aware of. Please just stop.

But cmon we all know that cps was called when her actually parents were watching her
Sounds like people will be happy if she is locked up in a sensory room full of toys that she doesn’t care about
I don’t think she is mistreated and I have seen she has routine and does some things around the house and I’ve read people comments here making fun of that because she doesn’t understand what she’s doing when making the bed or vacuuming

And honestly not saying your heartless or anything like that about wanting her to go to a group home
I know for some that doesn’t make sense since I’ve also read quite a few here have no reaction ship with their own parents
It’s kind of funny how you shut up when the Maassives were in a bad reception area. And now you’re back.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What’s her routine?

From what I’ve seen the only time she came close to having a routine was during term time and even then, her parents were often late taking her to school and let her miss days because she (or they) were tired. Often she’s been filmed lying asleep on the couch at various times of the day, they feed her at all hours and she rarely does any exercise. If they take Abbie for a walk, she sits on the nearest bench or on the ground. She might go in the pool sometimes, but she doesn’t swim properly. She appears to have erratic sleeping patterns.

Anytime they try to teach her something new, they film it for a few days, then you never here anything more about her progress. If Abbie likes stimming with a plastic bag, that’s fine, but it would be nice if she was offered some toys from time to time. We get to see her do table tasks but that’s once in a while and purely for content.

I’m all for them taking Abbie on holiday, but sometimes they make her do things or go places that upset her and she is shown having a difficult time, but that’s ignored. Of course many people on their social media will praise her and say she’s doing great, but a lot of people tend to believe what they’re told and I think people on this site have gradually realised that Abbie’s life is not as amazing as it’s portrayed. I’m not saying her family don’t love her, but they could do better….a lot better.

Her parents are lazy and also very unfit. As Abbie gets older and bigger, she will become more of a handful and they won’t find it easy caring for her, so perhaps going to a group home might benefit all of them.

Ass likes to mention that Abbie is making such great progress and will become independent, but she hasn’t made any progress in the past few years and most of the time has to be supervised and told what to do when it comes to doing her ‘chores’. Sure she can put dirty clothes in a machine after being told to, but do you think she will ever comprehend why she puts them there? Do you think she understands why she is made to vacuum? I have no issue with Abbie helping out, more so that Ass lies and talks about her becoming independent and possibly working in the future. He’s well aware that’s not going to happen, but it makes for good content.

I had the FA vlogs pop up on my Facebook and I watched a few and then found myself following them. At first I thought I was learning a bit about autism, but I started to see things I didn’t like, such as them forcing Abbie to join in cooking sessions for P’s channel and being held and made to stand still for photos with strangers. I began to think how I’d feel being filmed constantly and realised that Abbie has no way of saying she doesn’t want to be.
Recently she put her hand up to the camera and Ass told her it was his vlog and he would decided when it would end. They may have started with good intentions to educate people about autism, but they now make money from their various social media platforms and Abbie is the star. I feel sorry for her.

I think you should watch a number of their vlogs, old and new and watch them carefully without the rose tinted glasses.
Suddenly this person who "didn't know much about these people" know all about Abbie's routine. MmmKay....

Sweet Jesus, Mary and Joseph!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Ok @AintNuthin,if you are truly an ex-employee, and don’t understand what this group is about, you need to do some deep diving on past vlogs.
When I first started watching, A&P were ‘happy and engaged’ with doing lives on a now defunct platform, but from the very first, I rubbed Arse up the wrong way by asking why Abbie didn’t say/sign thank you, and Arse said it was redundant.
A few weeks later he is teaching her how to say it, and took her AAC(?) with her on Halloween, to thank people for candy.
Abbie used to be more ‘aware and present’ and her ‘family’ were talking about her, and as she went past, she actually stopped, and appeared to understand that they were talking about her, then boom, next day, a vlog about how Ab ‘understands or knows’ that we are talking about me.
It was only because Arse got humpers to vote numerous times, and him ‘buying bots’ and doing a vlog with Chris from SBSK, that Arse had the numbers to ‘win’ the Wego and a family vlogger award. The following year he was supposed to go to the Wego awards to present the new winner their award, and when he couldn’t get the numbers and wasn’t going to win a second time, he spat the dummy and didn’t go.
They flew out to California, to go to some convention, and left Abbie with her brother, he was only 17 at the time, and they had to go meet up with their parents and she refused to get in a lift, so he took her down the stairs, in which she also freaked out about, but being a (deep deep down) caring boy and probably A1 Ab wrangler, he allowed her to manage her anxiety and gave her time to accomplish the stairs in her own way, something you would never see from her so called parents.
When they flew home and had to change planes, Ab didn’t understand that they weren’t home yet and had to get on another plane, she had a massive meltdown and was crying all the way home, it was heart breaking to me, because I’m a child carer and one of my jobs is to fly with kids to their other parent, or be with them in cattle class, while parents are in first class, and all Arse was concerned about was Ab was embarrassing him!!, no comfort was given to Ab from either parent.
These examples are only a few of the examples of how selfish and not fit to be parents of a child with special needs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Suddenly this person who "didn't know much about these people" know all about Abbie's routine. MmmKay....

Sweet Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
That pic kind of reminds me of pics of Bruce Jenner before he transitioned. Gossip sites were posting pics of him with obvious boobs, and speculating on whether he was in the process, due to the boobs and other changes. Sooo….. Assa….do you have something to tell us, or do you just need to go on a diet?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If you listen closely she is Whispering what is that? She had to have had too much to drink, myself as a woman I would never open a door into complete darkness and wind, and stand there all vulnerable Whispering what is it. I would lock all my doors and windows, close the blinds, turn off all the lights. LOL but that's just me, I'm a big Fraidy Cat.
* oh she also said 'do you see it?'

She'd be the first one to get slaughtered in a horror film :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.