Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what his will say. "Alexa....play classy 100" and boom, it's on. I'm also now showing him how to request the volume be turned up. I've also loaded his fave sensory toys on there so he can request those. It just boggles my mind how they have not really used that device other than for like 5 things.
Okay, interesting, I was shitting on Ass because I thought there was a way to control Alexa through the app or the device touchscreen, rather than through voice activation. Your son is obviously much more capable at navigating the AAC, and you know the software a lot better than I do...now I'm curious, is there a way to navigate outside of the AAC to use the apps for other devices (like Alexa or smart TVs), or was I totally off base with that?

The other stuff I wrote about Ass being an Ass remains accurate.

I can across a snake with my German shepherds. My FIRST INSTINCT was get them away.. this actually happened…am I more willing to put my dogs before me than she is with her child?

I know Abbie has no idea what happened there.. but a part of me thinks she felt something was wrong, some other reason not to trust her mother..
I saw a feral cat we were feeding get hit by a car (she was fine; we adopted her into the house and she lived nine happy years; she's the tripod I made my house more ~assessible~ for if you remember my post ages ago talking about that)...literally the only thing that stopped me from running into traffic to try and grab her was that I had my dog with me and I didn't want to put him in harm's away. Priscilla is absolutely devoid of empathy.

As is the case with most kids with autism, I don't think Abbie often responds to or even attends to people's emotions...but it does seem like she can sense the general atmosphere of a situation, and I think she got that something was wrong in that situation. Additionally, when Priscilla screams and moves suddenly and makes a big fuss around Abbie, it's almost always followed by Abbie having to do something unpleasant...so I'm sure it gave her a feeling that something bad was about to happen. The situation did seem to upset her quite a bit. There's a definite difference between the way Abbie behaves when she's upset as part of a tantrum, and the way Abbie behaves when she's upset because she's genuinely scared or sad...the latter always breaks my heart a little bit, there's a true helplessness to it, and the snake situation was one of those moments.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Love the birthday hats! I’m on the cusp. July 23rd for me. I like to call myself a Leo though as I like the characteristics better, lol. 🦁 Happy Birthday July babies! 🎉🎊🎂🎁🎈

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That's what his will say. "Alexa....play classy 100" and boom, it's on. I'm also now showing him how to request the volume be turned up. I've also loaded his fave sensory toys on there so he can request those. It just boggles my mind how they have not really used that device other than for like 5 things.

So one of P's legs is about the size of Crazy Nanny.
Remember when BigP donated clothes to Crazy Nanny's church? I bet those were a pair of BigP's jeans. She probably had to wash them several times to get the cheese smell out of them. They had it made with her, she even did their laundry. I would love to find out why she really left.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It's becoming more apparent that Cilldebeast has her own plate and when she is done scarfing it down, take's from Abbie's plate. I bet that she can't wait for Isaiah to arrive. Now that he is watching his intake, she can take advantage of the extra portions for herself.
And just like that she will need a crane to hall her from the RV ( as she won’t fit through the door anymore) into the house! sadly the only way I see this going is downhill

Reactions: 14
Like I said I do dislike these people and always knew that there was something off
about the day comments I only asked that cause Florida is technically the south and there are a lot of overweight people like they are everywhere
So that’s why I was wondering why folks were making those type comments
Stimming with a zip loc bag, AGAIN. A&P keep trying to say that Abbie just likes those better. BULLSHIT. It's because those are the only things available that you two idiots allow her to have.

Also, notice how Asshat made a point of showing us that they take Maverick and Sandy to the dog park? He's like "See? We aren't leaving the dogs by themselves all day long!"
They take them to the dog park for them to do their business - but they don't get good walks. Their walk consists of from the RV to the designated spot in the RV park. They suck

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Also remember, in the snake video, P not only put Ab between her and the noodle but she shoved her. Ab had no idea about the animal but was clearly upset about her "mother's" reaction and being pushed. P tried to cover her ass by saying she tried to knock her out of the way (ya know.... by hitting her towards the critter.) Then instead of helping comfort distraught Abigail (or even allowing anyone else to) she proceeded to claim injury and trying to get attention and sympathy for herself.

The whole thing showed a LOT about the kind of subhuman P really is.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
They take them to the dog park for them to do their business - but they don't get good walks. Their walk consists of from the RV to the designated spot in the RV park. They suck
True. I noticed when Asa was going on about his walk with Abbie to dog park and she sat next to a woman and asked for snacks…. P said they were gone 15 minutes….. so probably 5 minutes for dogs to stretch their legs Freely. And yesterday, when in dog park their leashes were still on. They do suck. They need a good hour.

Reactions: 20
If she decided to have WLS again, would they do it? Since she failed her first one? If they will never do it again, her only recourse is for her to do it herself and lose 200 pounds. But she won't do that. She doesn't have the drive or discipline. So sadly she will die young and do the very thing that was her motivation to lose the weight. Dying early and not being there for her daughter.
They'd do it if she paid for it. Insurance likely wouldn't take a chance on her.

I was wrong (what else is new) about the birthday hats. It’s Tattle’s birthday!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Pig laid back in bed like a slug wearing her “Come Hither” thexy time attire. So…..Moobie escapes the tin can to take some night shots. 😹
TAKE ME TO BED her shirt says.
Nah Biggun…Pretty sure you are going to have to take your own self to bed. Nobody is trying to carry nor lay your ass down.
N.O. Spells NO!
1657726682272.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Stimming with a zip loc bag, AGAIN. A&P keep trying to say that Abbie just likes those better. BULLSHIT. It's because those are the only things available that you two idiots allow her to have.

Also, notice how Asshat made a point of showing us that they take Maverick and Sandy to the dog park? He's like "See? We aren't leaving the dogs by themselves all day long!"
When ASS gave Abbie her NEW PLASTIC BAG the thought popped into my head that that he needs to in front of a firing squad... with no blindfold. New plastic bag my ass.

Here is today's video
Exploratory cooking is adding onions and peppers to grilled mexican chicken. Wow, no wonder she had her own cooking channel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Exploratory cooking is adding onions and peppers to grilled mexican chicken. Wow, no wonder she had her own cooking channel.
I wonder what ever happened to her cookbook that she wanted to release? With all of her “family” recipes that she stole from other people online and tried to call her own…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How these two idiots slept through Abbie stomping through the kitchen slamming doors, grunting and making noise as she " made her own breakfast" is beyond me. Good thing she didnt escape, run outside naked, or accidentally turn the stove on... Cut herself on a knife... Notice they didn't show the disaster Abbie made...and she was no where in sight.
Probably in a family sized box of cinnamon toasts crunch sugar coma.

I'm sure the mess was huge...and of course Asa has to clean it. While Priscilla rubbed her snout complaint how she can't cope.

I have zero sympathy for them.

Abbie has absolutely no outlets, no sensory needs being fulfilled on a daily basis which is CRUCIAL 100% a necessity for someone with severe IDD, and on the spectrum ...she is not high functioning and requires hands on care. She has no routine no structure nothing is geared for her.

Her safety is seriously in question... The no shoes...is ridiculous and pure laziness. She will step on glass or a bee... Get cut or stung..they simply can't be bothered to correct this behaviour much like most of Abbies feral behaviours...
They claim they pick their battles... No...they dont. Using the toilet is not a battle, it's a necessity of life, staying clothed with shoes on while outdoors...it's safety! They have 17 years in....and gave up a long time ago....now it's all about money..nothing more.

As a parent myself my children's needs come first...that's common sense. As a parent of autistic children...it's a lifestyle we adapt too...their needs come first before mine.

Utilizing respite, school, my spouse, support groups....the expression "it takes a community " comes into play here. Sadly Abbie's life is a crap shoot...it's like Russian roulette in that environment...

Again...being a household with autism ...we are fully aware of the future, and plan accordingly. Hearing Asa say... " Abbie could run Selfie world one day" shows the denial...and clearly is said for his bumpers to " awwwwww" over.

Look 5 yrs. Down the road... For them all 3 will be 100 lbs heavier, lazier, it's just a sad sad picture.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Welp that’s one I missed..
Jesus.. no wonder she has the worst relationship with Cilla out of all of them.
This right her fricken proves it.

Watch them in the background when it happens. She literally puts herself behind Abbie. Then Abbie freaks out because she freaks out.. and if there actually was a snake.. she gonna just sit back and watch Abbie jump around it and do nothing. Even after the initial fear, she has ZERO interest in getting Abbie out of the way.

I can across a snake with my German shepherds. My FIRST INSTINCT was get them away.. this actually happened…am I more willing to put my dogs before me than she is with her child?

I know Abbie has no idea what happened there.. but a part of me thinks she felt something was wrong, some other reason not to trust her mother..

Welp.. if y’all need something cathartic after that.. there’s always this for ya…View attachment 1412825

BTW.. love the fact we’re all wearing Bday hats since all of us seem to be having birthdays at the same time !! Hahaha! Happy birthday everyone!

Oh yeah, and todays vlog is titled “Hard Times Past” and literally starts with them telling us she got into the food… the cereal sounds like..
Probably the whole box based off how hard she’s going at those plastic bags…

We barely see Abbie do anything besides the laundry cause she’s all hyped off sugar I bet.

Fathering Autism.. brought to you by… Plastic Bags.. always the best toy for someone with PICA!
P was at least 50 lbs lighter in this vlog. You can see she moves a lot easier. Poor Abbie, P just doesn’t have any maternal instinct.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I broke my ankle while walking on a trail 2 years ago, and broke the exact same place 4 weeks ago while …..walking. Just simply walking. Had a cast for 3 weeks and now a knee boot for 6 weeks. It’s so easy to get depressed when all you can do is sit or lay. And read Tattle all day!! Y’all need to write a lot more to keep me occupied. Please?
Maybe you could learn photoshop or something similar and make Masshole memes??

• Haha
I would love to know the real story from Crazy Nanny, JSA, Summer, and Crystal/Emily. What happened to that friend we saw one time when they took him on their boat. It seems like people see who they are and drop them like a hot potato. I bet even the respite that they did the boo-hoo ‘letter’ vlog on would have something to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Okay, interesting, I was shitting on Ass because I thought there was a way to control Alexa through the app or the device touchscreen, rather than through voice activation. Your son is obviously much more capable at navigating the AAC, and you know the software a lot better than I do...now I'm curious, is there a way to navigate outside of the AAC to use the apps for other devices (like Alexa or smart TVs), or was I totally off base with that?

The other stuff I wrote about Ass being an Ass remains accurate.

I saw a feral cat we were feeding get hit by a car (she was fine; we adopted her into the house and she lived nine happy years; she's the tripod I made my house more ~assessible~ for if you remember my post ages ago talking about that)...literally the only thing that stopped me from running into traffic to try and grab her was that I had my dog with me and I didn't want to put him in harm's away. Priscilla is absolutely devoid of empathy.

As is the case with most kids with autism, I don't think Abbie often responds to or even attends to people's emotions...but it does seem like she can sense the general atmosphere of a situation, and I think she got that something was wrong in that situation. Additionally, when Priscilla screams and moves suddenly and makes a big fuss around Abbie, it's almost always followed by Abbie having to do something unpleasant...so I'm sure it gave her a feeling that something bad was about to happen. The situation did seem to upset her quite a bit. There's a definite difference between the way Abbie behaves when she's upset as part of a tantrum, and the way Abbie behaves when she's upset because she's genuinely scared or sad...the latter always breaks my heart a little bit, there's a true helplessness to it, and the snake situation was one of those moments.
You can exit out of the app and use other apps on the Ipad if that's what you are asking. The same way she exits out and watches youtube. I'm sure they could put other apps on the Ipad, seeing as how it is just an ipad they purchased. With a lot of the ones that companies sell or donate to use as AAC's, they disable it from being able to download other apps. I have not tried to download anything on our sons AAC ipad because it is only used for communication. IN the app itself though you can program it to use with ALEXA, SIRI, and others. So, if they had ALEXA control all their lights and stuff, and they actually taught Abbie how to use it, she could press the button and turn her lights off etc. He navigates as good as he does because we have worked on it. It will always be a work in progress. I hope that answered your question.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Leo the lion here! I will be the big 50 August 15th! :oops:
This vlog really sucked.
Starts and ends with boobs drooping and Gunts flopping. Nobody needs to see that tit:
View attachment 1412730

Ass talking out of his ass again:
View attachment 1412732
View attachment 1412734
View attachment 1412735
View attachment 1412736

Now it's time for the poor pups to go for a "walk" only because dickdo needs a picture.
BTW, I think there's something wrong with Sandy. IDK what but I just have a gut feeling something's not right with her. I hope I'm wrong.
View attachment 1412746

I shouldn't laugh but look who comes out of her "room" when walk was heard!
View attachment 1412747
BUT, look at what she's doing... chewing on the plastic bleeping baggie...Great choking hazard.
You can see it's all shredded to hell in this picture:
View attachment 1412749
And lastly, well the droopy boobs and floppy Gunts where last but anyway
The picture Asshole took was pretty cool. I will give him that.
View attachment 1412753
IF he actually took it!:m
Happy birthday! 🦁

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.