Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vegan for the Animals

I’ve said before that I don’t mind them taking Abbie different places, because why should any person with a disability be stuck at home staring at the walls. However, it disgusts me how her parents often ignore the signs of her being distressed and upset just so they can stay somewhere or get content for the vlog.
For a start they rarely go for walks in their neighbourhood and when they do, Abbie sits down every chance she gets. Taking her on a hike albeit a simple one, was cruel. Physically she’s not fit and clearly she had a hard time and was clinging to P for dear life. Why put her through that? Just for content? Really? Not only that, but they didn’t take water with them. It was a hot day.
I watched a bit of Kaitlyn’s vlog and she really could teach P and Ass about parenting. She might have her faults, but her son comes first. She tries to make his life enjoyable, whereas P and Asswipe put themselves first. It’s all about them despite what the Humpers may see through their rose tinted glasses.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Hey everyone I had no idea that there is another daughter in the mix wow
Also I never said anything about people are old and obsessed sorry for the misunderstanding
Where did these people hike and can someone share that video or tell me how to find it
Asa spent the last 18 years trying to dodge paying child support for his oldest daughter. There are public court records.
(as per the rules of this site, we can't post or link to these records here - they are available online both through the court systems and via other gossip sites)
Even after they both found ways to cash in by exploiting Abbie, after they got new cars and a big house and a bigger bank account he had to be hauled into court so his "other" daughter would get some small amount of support.

They have lied to you. They've been lying to you.

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
Yep... saw it from a mile away ... like I said.. take these types with a grain of salt.

The Massives are GRIFTERS who prey on the weak minded... who brag about #105 lbs down.. while we see her eating like a contestant on my 600 lb life. So there may be over weight people posting here... but that really isn't the point..they dont put their lives out there like the Massives...
I never made a dime being fat, lol.
And I lost over #140 lbs. WITHOUT WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY and I still didn't make any money. I did however add years to my life and never lied about.

• Heart

Gmarie1988

Way to go Madame Meow, you are so damn funny!

As for all of the humpers comments regarding Ab and Sandy being so close, and becoming such good friends, how did they not see her being bratty to her dog. She did more than elbow Sandy, you can tell that she shoved her over, most friends don't shove each other. Like pretty much everything else in her life, the dogs are inornate objects, they serve no purpose to her... hell she doesn't even have a sign for them yet🤦‍♀️Her main, and most used, signs, are only for what benefits HER>>food, cart ride, swing, Etc.

They said they specifically purchased the trailer for Abby to see the world, this and all their other trips, have proven that the parents have made it all about themselves. She doesn't even have the privacy of her own room, Pig plants herself in there, and takes up all the open space. Why can't she do her lives in their room, it's big enough... oh wait, then Pig would have to make their bed, and pick up all the clothes off the floor😲🤣
From the latest vlog you can see they have planned everything for this trip for themselves. What I can say about Lauren brazee is that everything revolves around seeing her children enjoy things. They took P to get her nails done, then to waste time they went to cabellas for asa, then they ate smores which abbie didn't seem interested in at all to the point of asa hand feeding her a smores. Then kids had a parade and they pulled abbie out of it WHY would they do that. She can't walk in a parade with other children but she can sit in a car for hours to stop by Ps step-dads old neighborhood, town, house. We can keep abbie in a seat all day on the road to travel so asa can go to Gettysburg. Not one pool, park, sensory activity planned. Saying she's so exhausted from everything at night. No asshole, she's so bored.

• Sad
  • Heart

boychik0830

VIP Member
Ok I said they don’t mistreat her I never said they don’t exploit her
They definitely mistreat her and exploit her. They haven't potty trained her yet and she only knows fast food and golf cart words. Can't say yes and no They allow her to sit on the floor and go barefoot in public. I have autism and my mom would never treat me the way that Abbie's parents treat her.

• Heart

Vegan for the Animals

Jeez, Abbie can’t even eat a Lunchable without Asswipe sticking his fat finger in and taking the cheese, claiming she doesn’t like it. Next moment Abbie eats the cheese. 🙄

Then there was lots of blah, blah, blah talk trying to work out why Abbie has been acting up and having tantrums the past few days. I agree with P, she probably is sick of her. Sick of her being on her phone constantly, sick of her vile cooking, sick of her being ‘so excited’ about nothing and sick of her invading her personal space. Abbie needs a break from her bad mommy.

Abbie might be seventeen, but the reality is they’re dealing with an oversized toddler, not a teen. She’s away from home, has no routine, nothing to play with or stimulate her and for weeks she’s been made to visit or go places which at times have clearly distressed her because of the noise, lights, ceilings, etc…What did they expect. Of course they also give in to Abbie and as most of us know, if you reward the tantrums and bad behaviour, then the tantrums will continue.

Angret

So they’re somewhere in the middle of the US, burning through money like it will keep coming for years, when they could have rented a place by the ocean that Abbie and the dogs would have actually enjoyed for what gas is costing alone? To make a bunch of disjointed travel blogs full of inaccuracies? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
What i want to know is where the narrative went that P eats little plates of things or doesn't/cant eat the same or as much as everyone else. Because Asa was doing that for awhile and now they on vacation so hes giving up the lie?
They changed the narrative and just don't mention the Sows eating habits anymore.
She undid her surgery long ago by being a glutton and stretching her stomach out.
Edited to add -
Because she did that, is batshit delusional and doesn't see it - and will never own doing it -
She deserves everything we say about her weight and more.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mwilbur2005

I don’t get why the majority here are being so critical of and hard on this potential SW employee. I understand being cautious and skeptical - but it’s not like they are on here trolling for info or being rude to tattlers. Most of us assume the massives read on here anyway. So it’s not like you can really argue that they are a spy or a plant. They haven’t been feeding us a bunch of info or asking for any info - and we all offer up plenty on our own.

Why not everyone relax and let this play out? Everything said has been discouraging - if I were them I don’t think I’d stick around.

And I do get where some of you are coming from but I just don’t see the harm in letting them share what they want and as much as they want - that’s what we all do anyway?

Sorry if I’m out of line - I’ve been an avid reader occasional poster for quite some time (years) - I just think the approach some are taking is quite discouraging - but again everyone can tattle as they see fit I suppose.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
If I was camping by the asshole masshole family I wouldn’t be able to handle the noise from Abby. I would be gone first chance I had to get into another rv park.
My first thought when I saw them within sight of the other RV at The Badlands. Those campers have to be saying..
Of all the wide open spaces, and those fat bastards chose to park right there. SMH.
Pig has issues getting her seatbelt on. I have noticed Ass moves the camera everytime she goes to buckle up. It takes a hot minute before you hear her actually “click” in.
Here is her “Don’t you show me blindly sifting through my gunt rolls to find the seatbelt” look.
😹🤩😹
It is the little things that tickle me sometimes.😘
2A9F8120-9205-42D0-9FA6-C81D96AC2F85.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
and also I can say that they are not good people they may act like they are but very judgmental and always use everything to there advantage including there daughter. How many more families like this exist where they are using their kids for money? It is so shameful
Welcome, welcome! Tell us more! Was the place ever busy? Is the Pig as huge as she looks? Was Abbie badly behaved? Always in pull ups? What is Fat Boy really like?

• Haha
  • Heart

bready

VIP Member
Why not take that extra sitting room and turn it into Abbie sensory room! Hang a swing at least or hammock. With all the money they make build on a huge room and add all her favorites. I think what they really need is a house with a huge yard in a country setting. A place where she can have trampolines, swings and a petting zoo etc
To be honest, I don't think Abbie even likes animals. She was scared of her grandmother's chickens, she was scared of Sandy as a puppy...and she never shows that much interest in any of the animals at the zoos or farms that they go to. I think she finds the small, fast moving ones to be unpredictable and scary...and the larger ones are no different to her than any other random statue or item that her parents make her pose next to.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
First of all it’s no one’s business how much I was getting paid I didn’t come here asking about how much you all make so I don’t even know why you need to know that but like I said it was decent
I was interviewed by Priscilla on the phone and the two of them together for the in person interview
But we weren't the ones who proclaimed we worked for the Hambeasts. The very people this thread is about.
This is a gossip/Snark site.
What sort of trouble are you fearing by answering some questions? Are the Hambeasts involved in organized crime in Jacksonville?
Did you sign a non disclosure agreement? Inquiring minds want to know!
Oh and finally- blink twice if you need help!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
🤪 Those shoes. I mean, why choose a dress that makes you the only waddling Independence Day parade float...a literal one hoe show...and pair it with those shoes? As if the Red, White and Blue Omar special did not make her stand out enough as it was. Then, of course she got tipsy and decided to sing along....but another topic for another time.
The Wee Family seem to be gracious hosts. How nice of them to install a tall, secure pen all for Pig to graze and waller around in before and after steaks and s'mores.❤ Tho Thweet.
And did you notice they arrive with nothing in the way of a gift to say thank you for having us to stay. So mean, so mannerless, so ungrateful.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27