Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last I heard it’s a free country and I can read whatever I want and participate in any discussion
Absolutely you can stay and say what you want. You're the one being a little bitch and complaining. We can skip over your posts. Tattle on then. I agree with other Tattlers. It was only a matter of time. This is textbook.

Reactions: 27
Yep... saw it from a mile away ... like I said.. take these types with a grain of salt.

The Massives are GRIFTERS who prey on the weak minded... who brag about #105 lbs down.. while we see her eating like a contestant on my 600 lb life. So there may be over weight people posting here... but that really isn't the point..they dont put their lives out there like the Massives...

Reactions: 29
Perhaps you're not with the right group. You came here, claimed you worked for them, then got mad because we asked about them, you don't seem to have any real info to share and now whose side are you on? Why did you come here?
Perhaps Isaiah is getting out of the Hell on Wheels tour by staying home and responding to Tattle

And there it is. Hi Asa/Isaiah/summer/humper. My money is on Isaiah as part of his “internship “
Bahahah!! I just posted something simiar

Reactions: 27
“It’s a free country”. The 11 year old mentality on the same level as “you’re not the boss of me” and “I know you are, but what am I”

My money is still on Isaiah
Chatting with a fellow tat outside of here earlier in the week. AintNuthin was given the name AintNew. LMAO. Someone is quite familiar with this site, and is definitely stirring up shit. Likely for their own entertainment.

Reactions: 31
Oh FFS, they're the ones that put their lives on the internet. You really need to go look at the creepy comments posted on FA and then get back to us. ASSa leaves those comments up but gets all butt hurt when people call him out on his bullshit. Please, quit while you're ahead.

Chatting with a fellow tat outside of here earlier in the week. AintNuthin was given the name AintNew. LMAO. Someone is quite familiar with this site, and is definitely stirring up shit. Likely for their own entertainment.
My thought is the poster is a former Tattler, not a former SW employee or Isaiah.
1- Isaiah is as obnoxious as Asa- he doesnt have the self control to respond without being defensive or cocky.
2- A former employee would have something to say, right? Why show up here and literally dance around but offer no insight at all?
3- A former Tattler, or even a current one with a second account may just be bored AF and stirring the pot.

Is that you Asshole?

Is that you Asshole?
So this kind of bullshit isn't exploitational? He got an unbelievable amount of views from this.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I never made a dime being fat, lol.
And I lost over #140 lbs. WITHOUT WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY and I still didn't make any money. I did however add years to my life and never lied about.

Reactions: 28
Ok I said they don’t mistreat her I never said they don’t exploit her

Exploitation of a minor who is mentally handicapped and has no say in anything being done to her really does seem like mistreatment to me. They may not be physically abusing her but showing her most vulnerable moments for the world to watch (and receive profit off of it) can't be in her best interest. I don't think this is what she would have chosen for herself is she was able. They found a way to make money and let Asa be his own boss because he cant work for others.

Reactions: 35
At Nomad View Dispersed Camping at Buffalo Gap National Grassland in Wall, the instructions mention to keep the cattle gates closed when you enter and exit the property. https://www.campendium.com/nomad-view

Reactions: 10
Asa and P are still fairly young, but it will most definitely catch up with them as far as their health goes.

Reactions: 14
RE: "Plus I find it very hard to believe that people on this site are active and not obese so why all the fat jokes"

I have nothing against overweight people...those who are not exploitative, dishonest, manipulative grifters. So...if the shoe fits I am 55 years old, 119 pounds, fit as a fiddle and could run circles around these severely unhealthy people. But you know what? I work at it every day because it's important to me to be healthy for myself and for my family who depend on me. They are gluttons who brought their followers along on P's WLS journey when it served them, but chose to put a sock in it when she began to gain the weight back. It's irresponsible, as many were watching for guidance.

I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but am now joining my fellow Tattlers who doubt you are who you say you are. But either way...welcome! The more the merrier

Reactions: 25
I never made a dime being fat, lol.
And I lost over #140 lbs. WITHOUT WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY and I still didn't make any money. I did however add years to my life and never lied about.
Same here..lost 80 plus pounds without WLS and did not profit except through health and confidence. It is, however, a constant bitch to keep off, but that’s the price I pay - for my lifetime.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.