Fathering Autism #128 The Hambeasts Feast as Leaf Springs Break. How much more can that camper take?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The purse situation is astonishing. My cross-body purses hit me at my hip or below. P’s is barely below her boobs! Granted, I’m only five feet tall, but isn’t she on the short side, as well?

Reactions: 13
My in-laws own an RV and travel a lot. My FIL would be the first ones complaining to the owners of the RV park about the maass noise.

Reactions: 19
My husband is a diehard fan. This is all true. And I’m sure it was mentioned in the museum, but Asshat couldn’t be bothered to read anything because he already knows everything.
Scored a sunset pic with their "prop"... the HUMPERS will go wild...

Thought she did wear a diaper during the day?

Reactions: 16
How long until the Humpers start saying Abbie needs to work at McD's?

Abbie meeting new friends last year and this year!!

I saved the best for last...

View attachment 1402941

OMG! Great minds think alike!
@What the ....
I'm getting caught up and OMG...I'm dying at all of your creations!! Everything you post needs a warning sign!
I can't stop laughing out loud and either choking on or spitting out my water or coffee!
MOST excellent posts, always!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
So she wore shoes and socks for about 20 minutes? That means you managed to hike 10 minutes there and 10 minutes back. Sounds like a record for you two.

Reactions: 22
So she wore shoes and socks for about 20 minutes? That means you managed to hike 10 minutes there and 10 minutes back. Sounds like a record for you two. View attachment 1404569
Why do they always dress her in clothes that makes her look even more special needs? Poor kid has had nothing fun to do, I won't repeat myself about the toys.

The psycho look she is giving off more now, looks like she is f'd off with everything.

Sorry if I am just repeating myself, or what others are saying.

Reactions: 15
So she wore shoes and socks for about 20 minutes? That means you managed to hike 10 minutes there and 10 minutes back. Sounds like a record for you two. View attachment 1404569
Abbie is not use to wearing shoes with arch support because they always have her wearing Tom’s or Hey Dudes. They should work on having her wear the sneakers more each day but they won’t. She’ll fuss too much and they just don’t give two shits to make her. She’s going to have plantar fasciitis just like her Mama.

Reactions: 24
This just popped up on my FB, this is how a normal adult fits into a hammock, notice how she isn't like 3 inches from the ground. Also she probably doesn't have to flop into it. Mark my word, Pig will have broken that hammock by the end of the trip. Since she has gained so much weight since last year's Palooza, I'm sure some of the Huns will be shocked. Oh God please don't have her be Dropping It Like It's Hot on the Dance Floor.. at her current weight that would be disgusting to watch. Too bad she doesn't read our comments, do not dress in a short sequined, tight ass dress! You are too fat, correction obese, act like such a fool, and don't realize others are laughing at you.. not with you. Remember, you guys are 'kinda' trash. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
The purse situation is astonishing. My cross-body purses hit me at my hip or below. P’s is barely below her boobs! Granted, I’m only five feet tall, but isn’t she on the short side, as well?
It doesn't matter how short she is really, it's sitting like that on her body because she's so wide. If you see pictures of her from the back she's built like a line backer.

and does anyone else get that Jack Nicholson (one flew over the cuckoos nest) vibe from Abbie's face. Not trying to be nasty but that's what she reminds me of on occasions.
I think it's her hairline that calls Nicholson to mind.

My in-laws own an RV and travel a lot. My FIL would be the first ones complaining to the owners of the RV park about the maass noise.
I think Asshat's aware of just how irritating it must be to be parked anywhere near them with Abbie's constant honking and yelling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
In Great Britain we say "built like a shit brickhouse". Back in the old days, poor folks used to have outdoor toilets inside a brickhouse, hence the term "shit brickhouse".

Reactions: 19
In Great Britain we say "built like a shit brickhouse". Back in the old days, poor folks used to have outdoor toilets inside a brickhouse, hence the term "shit brickhouse".
I grew up with a variation, "built like a brick shit house" I think Cillapotamus is just built like a brick.

Reactions: 17
I grew up with a variation, "built like a brick shit house" I think Cillapotamus is just built like a brick.
I've heard that term as well and I grew up in Texas...I always thought it referred to having a great body... what was that commodores song... "Like a brick house?".... that definitely isn't Cillapotamus.

Reactions: 14
The dad from the wee family always looks stoned. Anyone else think it’s strange that they have a bus? Not sure if anyone watched April and Davey, but they have one too. I find it weird that people want a school bus to drive for fun.

Reactions: 18
The dad from the wee family always looks stoned. Anyone else think it’s strange that they have a bus? Not sure if anyone watched April and Davey, but they have one too. I find it weird that people want a school bus to drive for fun.
He does, and most of the time he looks like he just woke up, dude comb your damn hair.

Reactions: 11
On Dickdo's vlog at the Wee house, he tagged the Wee video explaining why they had the bus. I couldn't get through it, but it seems that the little girl does better on a school bus than a car.

Reactions: 12
Big P couldn’t even tolerate her “hiking” boots and socks. AssA tattled on her that she took them off in the truck.

And the ever-MaAssive quantities of food! Breakfast for three. Hard to even see the eggs under the cheese!

Reactions: 20
Oh God please don't have her be Dropping It Like It's Hot on the Dance Floor.. at her current weight that would be disgusting to watch.
On the contrary.

I'd love to see her drop it like it's hot,
and then struggle & wallow to get back up.

What the hell??

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.