Fathering Autism #126 Honking Across America Part ll hits the road,sign on the back reads “WIDE LOAD”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've thought about this too - for a grandparent (and especially Asa's parent), I'd think that they would need to allow the granddaughter to initiate. I've tried to put myself in the place of a grandparent and it would drive me bonkers if I knew I had a grandchild that I didn't know.
Me too! I would have initially had some kind of contact thru the years even if my son didn’t. Send something for holidays, bday, etc. i would want an amicable relationship with the mother so I could see my grandchild.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I am curious, if Asa's mom (not his dad-can't see his dad doing it), reaches out or has contact with the 1st daughter? They seem to be nice people, and would not ignore a grandchild, just because of Asa and P....thoughts on this?
My grandson grew up without his dad because that's the way the stepmother wanted it, at first he grandparents showed much love and spent time with him, then they were told by the father to stop. My grandson no longer had their love. Years later when the grandmother died, my grandson was listed as the first grandchild but was not informed about the funeral til much after the fact. However, his dad went on to have 2 more kids and the oldest is a daughter, my grandson's half sister and they do indeed have a relationship! They get along great and see each other every so often. And I bet the step mom blows fire when it happens. Too bad. The sister is 18 thats when they were able to get together and Jman will turn 21 in a few weeks.

Reactions: 11
I have said a few times, that I think this might happen, as Isiasiah every year flies out to meet his grandparents at places around the state the ‘other’ sister lives in. This year , he flew to Utah to see someone, in previous years, it has been Chicago, Wisconsin?, etc. He doesn’t vlog, rarely takes photos etc, and it is not discussed ad nauseum by jealous Arsewipe.
I kinda hope he does have contact, Ass cant stop them now they are adults- and maybe she will help him kind of open his eyes to the freedom he can have as a adult.

Reactions: 8
I don’t follow her. This is the circle I am referring to. Good luck!
Oh my gosh! I never knew to click on the profile picture circle! I’ve always gone to the IG but never could see what everyone else saw. Thank you!

Reactions: 7
Prisspotamus CANNOT spend the few minutes it would take to buy a deck of cards. She needs DINNER. NOW.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Asa needs to fix Ab's hair before chores. Sweaty, lank hair hanging around your head is not fun. His sister's family all have short hair, they need to get Abbie a pixie cut. P would never allow it though.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Abbie is picking at the tiny hole in the wall...because as usual she's sitting there sweaty, with bedhead...same clothes she wore the day before obviously slept in...and has Nothing in her hands to play with...while FAT ASS is sitting playing on HER phone!!!!

Can you imagine Priscilla just being forced to sit there empty handed and do nothing?

I haven't seen one thing in the camper for Abbie to play, stim with...not one thing, and they wonder why Abbie acts out...these people are idiots.

She looks like someone over inflated her.

View attachment 1365681
She probably had the vibration in the chair cranked on high.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not watching the Vlog, but Pigrilla is really using that side eye. And nothing for Abbie to play with or stim as someone else mentioned, even though it would help with her a lot more than her having nothing.

Also the clothes, that is unfair on Abbie. She has no dignity or respect enough for them to actually change her clothing. When I was a carer for the elderly and looked after my nan before she died, I would always make sure they had clean clothes on. I guess they must have hit the drinking hard last night, and just chucked Abbie to bed or something.

Pigrilla is looking more like the tyre man, she has more life supports than the Titanic.

And yes Assache you should go home, before you kill someone on the road because of your drinking. Also it would be nice for Abbie, the dogs and the general public if you did too.

Reactions: 11
Are they literally making her do chores right when she wakes up? Goodness, her hair was a mess and she was still rubbing her eyes. Dude, don't come at me with a list of chores before I'm even coherent in the mornings, you may get punched.

If Abbie is anything like my boy, she will obsess over that spot until she rips it completely. Good luck with that. How much you wanna bet that spot will be more ripped up the next video? LOL

Will we be seeing any of the scenery on their trip at all? With the exception of NC, all we have seen is them eating or shopping for food and Abbie doing chores inside the camper. People like travel vlogs that actually show TRAVEL.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
When asshat was making Abby’s bed he told her “get your bag”. It was an empty ziplock bag. It’s disgusting that a ziploc bag is her only “toy”

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
The Green Giant and Little Sprout:
6F47A647-96AB-491D-8F39-D3BAF6C942E5.jpeg

Close up of the Green Giant and her luscious curves. She chonky!
992FDB7B-D51B-4F94-B401-925DE6D13E70.jpeg

When there are no stimming toys, you stim on the wobbly chair next to you. Sensory deprivation for Abs means annoyance for A&P.
7BC53630-062F-4EF0-8E54-7F55A8C22FAE.jpeg

Sweet Grl’s horrible neck tilt and CillaMe’s “compassionate” glance.
2D688DCE-41DB-48B1-B14D-FAC81CE50FF5.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Is that facial hair on Assache or a set of animals balls?

I still think Abbie having sensory toys would better regulate her into wanting chores, they could even use them during breaks to help her regulate and better deal with the next task. I am no expert in autism, I do have family members with autism, but it just seems like common sense to me.

Maybe it's because of all the years I have had CBT, which doesn't work for me personally. But I see a girl that needs some regulation, routine, and stim toys to help her cope with all the chaos her parents put her through. Especially because they don't give one POS about her.
That is most definitely a set of droopy testicles with half of a shaft leading up to a dick head named, Assache.😹

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh the fun we had growing up and running the roads, hmm I meant behaving ourselves. My brother retired years ago from the Anniston PD thankfully he joined after I graduated and became somewhat less subdued. But, It's sad returning to Anniston because it's struggling to survive since Ft. McClellan closed. Jacksonville thrives because of the University and Oxford is booming because of it's proximity to the Interstate.
@WowMeowMeowWow how long have you been in Bama?
Somewhat less subdued…LOL! I feel this in my kitty bones. 😻 I was as wild as Pig hearing “ Baby Got Back” on a Booze Binder…after parenting Sweet Girl for 30 minutes. I have been a Bama girl for almost 30 years. ❤ It is definitely where I belong.
Oh….and yes…Roll Tide Roll!😂 We can be a house divided here too.😘
1656027491813.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Assa letting us in on stinking up the RV with your :poop:. 🤣:m Tonight's video is out of sync with the last two. This is when they first arrived at the campground in PA. In tonight's video he asks Abbie if she wants to go out to dinner and if she wants Mexican. In the video two days ago he says they're going to eat Mexican because Abbie was asking for it. Why does he have make up all this BS? It's so stupid. I have a feeling they're counting down the days for when Isaiah arrives.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.