Fathering Autism #126 Honking Across America Part ll hits the road,sign on the back reads “WIDE LOAD”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t blame Asa for running low on patience. That fat slob of a mother does absolutely NOTHING for Abbie. You can tell she can’t be bothered. Everything falls on Asa’s shoulders from personal care, to teaching, to discipline and just handling Abbie in general. Mrs piggy can’t be bothered. She is a disgusting piece of 💩 poor excuse for a mother. I’m sure she was a good mother to her golden child but Abbie was not her “Jam”
Nah. I think her crappy parenting is able to fly under the radar more with Isaiah because she at least appears to be present, and she plies him with toys & money...but she's definitely one of those moms who treats her son like a boyfriend. He's there for HER emotional fulfillment and entertainment, not the other way around. I'm sure their "dates" at Dreamette were more for her than for him. That's why she sobbed and sobbed about him leaving for college, and not going to get ice cream with him anymore...those dates were her time for her to escape into a fantasy world of what motherhood should be, no responsibilities, no conflicts, just eating (her favorite thing) ice cream with her perfect (as far as she's concerned) child and being the envy of everyone around her (she thinks, delusionally).

This is also the woman who cries to manipulate him into fulfilling her image of the perfect son (remember the class ring incident?), won't let him have a social life (or any kind of life) without her, made him a "third caregiver" to his sister, doesn't seem to notice or care how her extreme weight affects his life (he was the one who had to go rescue her ass on that river rafting trip she never should have gone on in the first place). Both he and Ass have said she's "not a good nurse" when someone is sick, which makes me think she barely lifted a finger to take care of him when he was feeling well...after all, at 11 years old she had him in the bathroom with Asa helping to clean up Abbie's vomit, so I would expect she also thought it was fine to make him clean up his own when he was a child, too, for example.

She and Ass are both awful people who have no business raising children. They're selfish, lazy, and possibly clinically narcissistic grifters...and their children are their biggest victims. And even if the whole house of cards comes crashing down and they lose their audience of easy marks, they'll still have Isaiah and Abbie to lie, cheat, and steal from. If Isaiah ever does manage to see through their bullshit, it will still take him a long time to leave that mess behind. And I'm sure it will be harder to make that decision with Abbie in the mix...how completely can he cut them off if they still have custody of his vulnerable sister?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry I’ve been a bit radio silent. Battling to heal from C-PTSD and therapy has been really rough lately (But worth it! Gotta take care of myself, I’ve got a hedgehog to raise.) and on top of that my physical health is a tit show. But I’m getting radiation therapy so I’ll be feeling better not too far down the road, and hey, maybe I’ll get to be Deadpool or The Hulk! Bonus! (Yikes! Hopefully that’s not TMI.)

Anyway! I’m a writer and love to relax/deal with stress by rewriting song lyrics to be about whatever silly thing will make my weird heart happy. So I wrote one about our least favorite family! 😁

Hope it’ll add an extra smile to your day, whoever might need one. I’ll write another one when I’m less sleep-deprived and foggy-brained if y’all like it and want another one.

hedgehugs to all from me and my prickly baby, Quillemina!

To the tune of ‘Baby got Back’ 😛

Pigcilla’s got a huge ass and I cannot lie,
Though she and asshat always try to deny!
When she waddles at her kid to wipe her face into a grin,
Abbie pushes her away and we all know why!

Dorito crumbs on the jeans she’s wearing,
We’re horrified and we can’t stop staring!
Asshat got stuck with ya,
He gets revenge with those unflattering pictures!

They’re traveling with plenty of booze to swig,
Thanks to Big P’s money from her MLM gig!
I can’t help myself, know I’m actin’ like an animal,
But I just can’t wait for the truth about them to bust open in a great big SCANDAL!
Awesomeness!!!!! Great to hear from you!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry I’ve been a bit radio silent. Battling to heal from C-PTSD and therapy has been really rough lately (But worth it! Gotta take care of myself, I’ve got a hedgehog to raise.) and on top of that my physical health is a tit show. But I’m getting radiation therapy so I’ll be feeling better not too far down the road, and hey, maybe I’ll get to be Deadpool or The Hulk! Bonus! (Yikes! Hopefully that’s not TMI.)

Anyway! I’m a writer and love to relax/deal with stress by rewriting song lyrics to be about whatever silly thing will make my weird heart happy. So I wrote one about our least favorite family! 😁

Hope it’ll add an extra smile to your day, whoever might need one. I’ll write another one when I’m less sleep-deprived and foggy-brained if y’all like it and want another one.

hedgehugs to all from me and my prickly baby, Quillemina!

To the tune of ‘Baby got Back’ 😛

Pigcilla’s got a huge ass and I cannot lie,
Though she and asshat always try to deny!
When she waddles at her kid to wipe her face into a grin,
Abbie pushes her away and we all know why!

Dorito crumbs on the jeans she’s wearing,
We’re horrified and we can’t stop staring!
Asshat got stuck with ya,
He gets revenge with those unflattering pictures!

They’re traveling with plenty of booze to swig,
Thanks to Big P’s money from her MLM gig!
I can’t help myself, know I’m actin’ like an animal,
But I just can’t wait for the truth about them to bust open in a great big SCANDAL!
"Traveling with plenty of booze to swig, Thanks to P’s money from her MLM gig!" - Hedgehog Lady, I think you should make this a thread suggestion!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sadly, the brown items on the plate with her DOA ribeye steak were potatoes and not mushrooms. And there was a bag of shredded cheese and a tub of sour cream at the ready.
View attachment 1364667

And what went down before dinner?! Abbie is in the trailer, Big P is all chipper in her IG reel showing their big spread for dinner. And AssA looks pissed and tired. He is deliberately not making eye contact or putting on a happy face for the camera.

View attachment 1364679View attachment 1364680
What’s with the raised hand? Is he attempting to close out CillaMe’s video? Is she spitefully filming him after a big family blowout? So many questions.
Wanna bet booze is involved? I'd hate to think what poor Abs is zonked out on.

Reactions: 8
Booze is always involved. At the beginning of her reel it showed Asa chugging a Truly...at dinner. Gross. Although, it could deaden his tastebuds to her over cooked, smothered meat and potatoes. She sounded slurry as well. They probably gave her her sleeping meds early and hit the bottle.

• Angry
I don't think she was zonked at all. I think she was having "behaviors". Asa was pissed in that reel. If she was asleep he would have just said so and been relaxed. I think they cannot physically wrangle her after a certain point anymore, and Asa has to know this won't fly with a teacher and he's screwed.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This ad popped up on my Tattle feed twice with one also being on the side of the page and instead of reading "Tillamook" I saw "Cillamoo" :unsure:
I had placed a grocery delivery order from Meijer earlier this week and nothing I ordered showed up in the ad, but what are the odds of seeing this brand that is so close in name to our beloved 🤦‍♀️Cillamoo. I've never seen this brand before online or in the store.

I looked this brand up and found "all the things" I needed to get busy and have some fun!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂

tillamookad1.jpg
Thillamoo.jpg
tillamookad2.jpg

😁😁😁😁
cillamoochese.jpg
cillamooicecream.jpg

cillamoobutter.jpg

Too bad she can't genuinely smile and hold Abbie like she does this goat.

View attachment 1362993

If Cillapotamus stands still she might be mistaken for a vehicle and get spray painted! I'd pay to see that!
@therealamylynn
I can make that happen...give me some time!! :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Last edited:
  • Haha
This ad popped up on my Tattle feed twice with one also being on the side of the page and instead of reading "Tillamook" I saw "Cillamoo" :unsure:
I had placed a grocery delivery order from Meijer earlier this week and nothing I ordered showed up in the ad, but what are the odds of seeing this brand that is so close in name to our beloved 🤦‍♀️Cillamoo. I've never seen this brand before online or in the store.

I looked this brand up and found "all the things" I needed to get busy and have some fun!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂

View attachment 1365083View attachment 1365106View attachment 1365084

😁😁😁😁
View attachment 1365139View attachment 1365101

View attachment 1365095

@therealamylynn
I can make that happen...give me some time!! :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂
This reminds me of something. I started playing a word scramble game on my phone while I was in rehab (PT) a few months ago.
I kept spelling Beb. Over and over, and was like...its a word...I know it!
Much later it dawned on me it was a Tattle word.
"Hey Atha!"
"What beb?" 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Where was this video? Is it a reel? Do you have to follow to see it?
It is on her Pigstagram account under CS&T. The “story” is still there when you click the circle as of just now. She narrated what they were having for dinner…shrimp cocktail and a huge loaf of bread! Seems Abbie didnt want to partake so wasn't there. Another tattler commented in how dour Assa’s expression was…oh, my, yes it was! And meanwhile she prattles on in that sing songy voice she puts on

Attachments

Reactions: 8
It is on her Pigstagram account under CS&T. The “story” is still there when you click the circle as of just now. She narrated what they were having for dinner…shrimp cocktail and a huge loaf of bread! Seems Abbie didnt want to partake so wasn't there. Another tattler commented in how dour Assa’s expression was…oh, my, yes it was! And meanwhile she prattles on in that sing songy voice she puts on
Thank you! I still don’t see the circle or her stories. Maybe I’d have to follow her account to see those - which I have not done at this point.

Reactions: 2
Everything falls on Asa's shoulders because that's his punishment for cheating on Priscilla and having another child ...a girl...whose not severely IDD, and autistic. You can see there's no bond, no closeness between her and Abbie. It's beyond sad.
The fact she refused to even brush her daughters hair, help bathe her...take care of Abbies female needs. Is disgraceful.

Priscilla punishes Asa...by acting the way she does ...I don't feel sorry for him either has a narcissist manchild using his daughters disability for profit ...sadly Abbies IDD, is severe...and seldom addressed..Asa just casually says Abbies delayed... It's far far bigger than that...but " autism" gets better press. Abbies autism pales in comparison to the other major issues that these idiots don't address.

The only one I feel sorry for is Abbie...even Isaiah who has a sister out there and has had to live under the thumb of these idiots.
I am curious, if Asa's mom (not his dad-can't see his dad doing it), reaches out or has contact with the 1st daughter? They seem to be nice people, and would not ignore a grandchild, just because of Asa and P....thoughts on this?

• Heart
I am curious, if Asa's mom (not his dad-can't see his dad doing it), reaches out or has contact with the 1st daughter? They seem to be nice people, and would not ignore a grandchild, just because of Asa and P....thoughts on this?
I've thought about that a lot of these past few years.
Personally, I dont think she has reached out to her. I dont think she would risk losing her established relationships with Isaiah and Abbie (especially Isaiah) for a child she would rarely, if ever, see in person.
What would be interesting now though, is that child is an adult. What his mother would do if the young lady contacted her, I dont know.

Reactions: 14
I've thought about that a lot of these past few years.
Personally, I dont think she has reached out to her. I dont think she would risk losing her established relationships with Isaiah and Abbie (especially Isaiah) for a child she would rarely, if ever, see in person.
What would be interesting now though, is that child is an adult. What his mother would do if the young lady contacted her, I dont know.
I've thought about this too - for a grandparent (and especially Asa's parent), I'd think that they would need to allow the granddaughter to initiate. I've tried to put myself in the place of a grandparent and it would drive me bonkers if I knew I had a grandchild that I didn't know.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Percillerpotamus blocked me so hard on Instagram that when I search for her fat ass, no results show.
😆
Oh it was worth every that I said to her though.
😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I have said a few times, that I think this might happen, as Isiasiah every year flies out to meet his grandparents at places around the state the ‘other’ sister lives in. This year , he flew to Utah to see someone, in previous years, it has been Chicago, Wisconsin?, etc. He doesn’t vlog, rarely takes photos etc, and it is not discussed ad nauseum by jealous Arsewipe.

Reactions: 9
"Traveling with plenty of booze to swig, Thanks to P’s money from her MLM gig!" - Hedgehog Lady, I think you should make this a thread suggestion!
Thank you! That makes me smile. 😃 I’ll submit it for sure.

Thread title suggestion:
Fathering Autism #127: Traveling with plenty of booze to swig, Thanks to P’s money from her MLM gig!

(Hopefully I did this right? I’m running on almost no sleep and my brain is like a sleep-deprived hamster running on a wheel and falling off every few minutes. 🥴😵💫)

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.