Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
He’s a weirdo. That was cringe AF. 😬
I agree. He is a mess. And not in an endearing way either.
He also needs to start watching his mouth on these vlogs and social media. He's constantly talking about his 'stupid' college rules, professors, and in this vlog mentioned how "annoying" it is he has to write a 300 word weekly summary at his internship.
Cry me a river. 300 words or less?! Thats nothing.
One of these days a prof, a potential employer- someone who matters may see his entitled ass griping and it will come back to haunt him.

Also, A&P are going to be gone for two months. Isaiah said he will be the man of the house for one month.
So this must be a 6 week internship and then he will join the Honking tour.
6 weeks of getting up early and being a slave to the grind. You'd think he was working in a coal mine hes so dramatic.
Im sorry, I really cant stand him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I have been MIA for most of the last thread. I finally closed on my mom’s condo and now the rest of 2022 can start for me. Bittersweet for sure.

I don’t know what to say about this road trip. Two months is a long time to be traveling, let alone in a RV. The price of diesel is obscene, which is what the truck takes. Abbie is going to be out of what comfort zone she has and will most likely be bored, which makes for challenging behavior.

I believe this trip is completely for A, and P would be happy staying home or even foregoing the RV, traveling in a SUV or the pickup and staying in a hotel. If it was me (thankfully it’s not), I would not want to do this. Also, why do the dogs have to go, Isaiah is staying home and there is no reason he can’t take care of them, where they would be comfortable.

Just my take on the whole roadshow. For what’s it worth.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
A huge thank you to @SCCOct66 for providing us with the perfect thread title to kick off another RV trip with The Maassives! 😻
HONK! HONK! HONK! 😁
95F5F012-4455-4025-BE0D-3756A0B7A75B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Abbie didn’t sleep the night before they left, probably due to them packing and moved by around all night. So they had a late start (no surprise there). AssA blamed Sweet Girl’s insomnia on excitement for the trip and the full moon. In honor of the full moon launch to this MaAssive adventure, I present my late night inspiration:

A140D53F-DFCE-4998-921D-D4D47B1F6911.png

It’s a little creepy and a lot kooky, like the MaAssive Family. “snap, snap”

• Haha
  • Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
The only one who was not happy and relaxed with Dickdo's Mom and dishy Stepdad was Cilldebeast. She is so jealous and resentful that it pains her to be there! Maverick became Benjiman Button and aged backwards, Sandy was able to properly get her sillies out and be the energetic dog that she is meant to be, Dickdo seemed in awe of his parents and Abbie was the cherry on top of the frosting with her joy!! I don't want to sound offensive, but when she is with her Grandpa, her face and body relaxes in such a way that she appears so much more neurotypical. She physically brightens up when she is with him and we don't see the stimming. It has to break Dickdo's parents hearts to see her on the vlogs compared to when she is with them. What I loved was that Dishy took Abbie's cues. He sat on the floor with her, sat beside her in lawn chairs, went into the tin can bedroom with her and it seems, just sat with her. Thank God for them and for Lurch and the Angry Elf who all treat Abbie with the respect, dignity and love that she deserves. I hate Cilldebeast even more after this vlog.

• Heart

Geopie

I agree with some of you ladies here.... Asa's dad is pretty damn good looking for a grandpa lol im also curious to know what goes through grandpas mind when he sees Priscilla lmao
As a 59 yr old man, the only thing that goes through my mind about big P is nausea. Not because of her obvious physical attributes, but her umpteen character flaws. I can't watch the vlogs anymore. They just frustrate me. I do frequent tattle though. Yall are VERY entertaining.

• Heart
  • Haha

Whimsical

VIP Member
15:26 thru around 16:13

Abbie and Swoony Stepdad were sitting on the back patio with a beautiful background as he was teaching her to make sounds on the galvanized metal tubs. Abbie was so curious and visibly excited and happy as she watched him. She was grinning and twisting her hands and she was so engaged.

Swoony Stepdad took Abbie's hand and placed it on the tub and showed her how to do it...and she did many times. They took turns and at one point while it was his turn to clap on the tub she began clapping on her leg, almost in unison with him.

They were both seriously enjoying this time together as he was teaching Abbie something so simple, but so powerful. He was teaching her that she is important, her needs are important and something as simple as making noise on a tin tub defines time well spent.

At one point he looked up, smiled real big, and said "Isn't that precious"...he taught her something and it was beyond precious!

This jam session lasted about a minute until Abbie began to lose interest, but WOW, that minute was some amazing quality time that Abbie needed and rarely gets at home.

Seeing Abbie on this trip with her Grandparents and Uncles only makes it painfully more obvious how much ASSa and Big P both suck at parenting Abbie.

These are by far the best moments of this trip for Abbie.

I hope he realizes how HUGE these moments spent with Abbie truly are for her and what an amazing impact he has on her.
🥰❤ Swoony Stepdad for the win...Abbie for the win! ❤🥰
Screenshot (1347).png

Screenshot (1348).png
Screenshot (1349).png
Screenshot (1350).png
🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 36

SinisterSenorita

Again we have 4 kids 17-22 yes old. 3 live at home 2 are autistic ...so I get the sleep issues ....at times...but we NAP!!! Any mom or parent who's brought home a baby, or taken care of a sick child ...knows.. You NAP when you can! Her and Asa...CHOOSE to play on their phones, devicez, computers and play...after 11 pm till 2,3 in the morning...drink, act like kids.

They both want to stay up late, drink, have date nights, play online with their friends, shop, have friends sleep over which is why the inlaw suit is for cillas sleepovers and not a sensory room for Abbie, These two act like oversized overaged teenagers!

They are exhausted because they are trying to live 2 lives. Grow the hell up already!! Playtimes over!I

We manage with real jobs, real home schooling, 2 4 hr. Respits..which we use for one on one time with one of the autistic teens while the other has respit. Yes we have us time, yes my husband and I go out for dinner maybe twice a month alone...( Not twice a day!)

Asa...Priscilla... I have 2. I manage to sleep, exercise, laugh! Enjoy my family... Try going to bed at a decent time, losing 150 pounds, meeting Abbies needs... Life will be a lot easier if you stopped acting like you're still a teenager.

Know what will make life easier? Having a routine For Abbie... If Abbie ate less junk, had a routine, had a sensory room, had an exercise programme a physiotherapist that helped with her a couple days a week as part of her routine... Putting Abbie first will keep her fullfilled, happier, more tired, less moody, less acting out...which makes everything run smoother...it's not about YOU anymore Priscilla.

Grow up.... Seriously Priscilla looked like a big fat whiney bitch in tonight's video.

• Heart

Whimsical

VIP Member
Another gift from these boneheads to us!! 😁
I replaced her latest photoshop masterpiece 🤦‍♀️ with her face from the video of her and ASSa's mom.
What a difference a day or two make. :unsure::rolleyes: The humpers are apparently way too stupid to figure this out. :ROFLMAO:😂😂

Slimelife4.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

SinisterSenorita

Life skill #1 should be how to use a toilet ....period. If nothing else!!! I feel not crapping yourself anywhere at anytime is priority.... Not vacuuming not unloading the silverware, not picking up Asa's dirty socks....

Teach this human being how to use the toilet!!!!!!!!!!! Give her some dignity.

She's a full sized adult at this point.

• Heart
  • Sad

SinisterSenorita

Isaiah is so awkward I've never seen anyone so uncomfortable in their own skin. He's 20, lived away from home almost 2 years...yet reverts back to a 14 year old teen boy with enough teenage angst to fill a football field.

This guy needs to find his own self get a breather away from autism... We have 2 children who we encourage to have a life outside of the autism boundaries we live with on a daily basis... It's just healthy!

Isaiah... his weight, his repulsive nail bitting, his poor eating habits this guy needs a serious outlet away from this " family"

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Her grandfather is a calming force for her. She gravitates to people that don’t make demands of her. I love seeing that. I also love their simple, natural, healthy lifestyle. Priscilla‘s obvious disgust at all the homegrown produce and non-chemical filled shit she’s used to Was obvious. And they had to drink regular old coffee instead of the Sugar-filled Dunkin that they are used to. Also noticed the exaggerated head lean is back. When she did this before a while back, some of you that are familiar with medication’s in this area said that that can be a side effect of the medication change. Wonder if they upped her meds so she would sleep?
I know this was just a moment in her life. I wish Abbie’s world was filled with more joy like this moment.
FC0ADB71-9D03-4BAC-A723-8D1F2C330C0B.jpeg

• Heart

bready

VIP Member
Was about to say the same.

Not seen a person here cluthing pearls over having a drink occasionally. Or even daily for that matter. It is the amount being drank, consuming alcohol while carrying for a high needs person, and operating vehicles while impaired.

Pretty sure we all know different places view drinking differently. Hell even different areas of the US do. "Having other things to worry about" doesn't really factor in either. Just look at the number of alcohol related deaths (even after subtracting people who die from poisoning and long term use.)

And this is a "gossip" site... we can concern ourselves with the color of their kitchen towels if we really want to. What country we live in shouldn't matter at all.
I'm still mostly bothered that they're drinking Trulys on a weeknight like absolute losers...

Jokes aside, there is something odd to me about the way they drink. With the canned drinks and the multi-ingredient cocktails and the margarita mixes...they act like they just discovered alcohol. And like everything else in their diet/life, there's this impulse to make it "extra" so they can show it off and imply that people should be jealous. Also, like everything else in their life, it's extra stupid because their taste is just so obliviously uncool. These are people for whom the height of glamour appears to be an Outback Steakhouse loaded baked potato. There is nothing aspirational about a supermarket margarita mixer. Rolled-up deli ham with Ritz is not a charcuterie board, it's a Lunchable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I wonder if Isaiah is posting again this evening? The other day he said "See you Thursday!" He can barely film a weekly 6 minute vlog, what can he do a second one about? Feeding the fish? Cleaning Nala's crapper? Tell us (again) he needs a "routine" and to work on himself?

I cant wait to start seeing some of P's live's. Last summer she only did a few because Abbie was always honking and busting in lol. You could barely hear P speaking. I cant imagine being in a spot next to them.

ETA- forgot to post this. The comment she is responding to was deleted, but those shorts are "in style' ya'll.
I'd like to know where! 😂 😂

Screenshot 2022-06-16 1.37.20 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

SinisterSenorita

P's crying about everything is deep rooted trauma, not her being some sensitive person. There is a lot going on with her. That's my professional nontherapist opinion.
There's definitely issues with her...her emotions are inappropriate in most cases juvenile and come across like that lil fat lonely kid, only child , place. If she was truly such an emotional loving caring gentle creature then why is there zero empathy for her daughter? or for Asa's other child ? Even when it's a holiday or Abbies birthday ...princess Priscilla ugly cried and makes it about herself, crying because she's missing out on something, crying if she doesn't get an Easter basket at Easter... " well my mom always made sure I had one! " she lives in a fantasy world ..
The only time she does anything is when she can plan a party! Shop and buy all the things! Play on her phone with her besties!! When does she put in any effort to be a loving mommy to Abbie, help her shower, do her hair, create a bond...just be close to her...it hurts my heart seeing how she treats Abbie. No matter what Abbies disabilities are...She's a human being...she feels, she senses closeness, feeling safe, warmth from another person... She may not respond in kind...but she still deserves tenderness and closeness from her own mother...
Priscilla needs to grow up, and stop resenting Abbie and making her pay for Asa's poor actions ...

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Last thing, and then I will quit posting like a maniac..
Why can’t she chew with her big fat mouth closed? Is there some condition that makes it difficult? Seriously..? Can you imagine sitting at a table with this blabbering slab of pork watching her chew? Hell naw. I would have divorced her ass years ago. Has nobody told her what an unmannered jackass she looks like? Plus, you know it has to be loud. I would lose my mind!
ugh! I can’t stand it.
🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

SinisterSenorita

The Gas money alone which is going to cost thousands and thousands of dollars...would of been better spent creating a full out sensory room for Abbie at home, with all the things she NEEDS...things to keep her mind active, her body....to get her off the couch or off the ground. All she does is sit and rock. There's no stimulation for her.

They should of vacationers at home and spent the money on something long term for Abbie. Priscilla needs to grow up start acting like a mother ...she's a selfish piece of work...
In the truck when she said to Asa... " it's like you're moving me away from my parents again" seriously ???? Grow up YOU ARE the PARENT now!!!

She act like a little fat spoiled child that has no friends is unliked and doesn't fit in at school so mommy and daddy have to buy her some happiness because no one likes her.

As a mother of 2 autistic teens....she disgusts me.

• Heart