Fathering Autism #126 Honking Across America Part ll hits the road,sign on the back reads “WIDE LOAD”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me it is not how much they drink... it is when. Several times They have shown P having a few drinks and then driving. This after saying (may or may not be true) that P is tipsy afte a few sips of low proof beverage. Or both having large drinks while out eating and, again, getting behind the wheel. Also, them both knocking them back while carrying for Abbie. These things endanger others around them... not just their own bodies and well being.

As for the over medicating... I think they do on occasion. Not daily... and she for sure needs the meds. The first time that it was blatant to me was when Isaiah had college friends come stay at the house. Ab was zombie like and barely moving both at home and out of the house. It was such a drastic difference it was scary. But I don't think it is a regular thing... if so it would throw some big flags up at the doctor... either the doctor would think they are over medicating or that someone in the house was abusing the meds for themselves.

(Sorry if I am not making the most sense, high seizure activity day lol)
I am not saying that Abbie shouldn’t be medicated. I am 100% pro medication for kids that need it and especially for behaviors and needs.
But, recently since the change to the new psychologist, there has been increasingly amounts of time here Abbie seems to be completely zoned out and almost non-responsive. That is when I always called a major issue, when the medication no longer allowed the child to think and respond appropriately.
I have seen it so much recently, where Abbie barely could respond because she seems so out of her mind and that is completely not what medications are for, unless behaviors got to the point of being dangerous and then emergency medications were used and new appointments were set up to figure out what was going on…
We never allowed doctors to constantly prescribe medications to keep at constant zombie status when taken.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
My sweet little schnauzer Sadie just jumped off the back deck to chase a squirrel and when she landed she yelped..her back right leg is causing her to limp..I thought about Abs, being hurt and not able to say where exactly, if it keeps hurting, what level is the pain, etc. Asswipe says she has a high threshold for pain, maybe that's only because she can't say how bad. Sadie is whimpering right now because the vet says to limit her movement and she wants to go outside with daddy to watch him clean some fresh fish. I told hubby whatever he's doing he will stop and help me take her to the vet in a bit when the vet gets out of surgery. I think I have spent more in vet bills on Sadie than both kids Dr bills growing up. And of course it's 2 days before her groomer comes out so she looks more like a poodle than a schnauzer.
Poor Sadie!

I think it's pretty safe to say that most of us take better care of our animals than A&P do of Abbie. And, of course, we're all definitely taking better care of our animals than Ass takes of his first daughter...given that we actually allow our animals in our homes and acknowledge our financial responsibility to feed and shelter them.

Every child related to these grifters (and hell, I'll include Summer in that, since she was "adopted" as a pre-teen) deserves far better than what they got.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder if he realizes how much writing & documentation are involved with his "chosen" (read: forced on him) career path. A 300 word summary is likely a normal thing he'll do daily for each client and that doesn't include interoffice emails, client/parent emails, etc etc etc. A single 300 word summary once a week really is nothing.

I have to wonder if this is just a content thing - like, he's just talking to talk so he has something to vlog about - or if it's a symptom of his family's general attitude towards higher education. There's a damn good reason part of his assignment is that weekly summary; the ability to communicate via writing is vital in most jobs, especially so in a medical or therapeutic environment where you have to document basically every interaction you have with a client both for treatment as well as legal reasons. If you can't see past the proverbial nose on your own face, if you don't understand education as a process rather than as a piece of paper to get you a job, a 300 word paper each week about your internship will seem like busywork instead of the vital skillbuilding it actually is.

Communication is important, Isaiah. You should know that if you actually want to go into ABA. Writing is communication.

Fun fact: your entire post that I quoted a piece of is 164 words - more than half of what he's fussing about writing once per week.
My entire post, including this part of it, is 274 words. It took me less than 10 minutes to write with two children interrupting me multiple times.
When I did my NVQ 2 in care, I had to do weekly summaries for that, and write in clients files summaries for the next shift.

And he is fussy about it, how does he think the next shift are going know about stuff if he hasn't written anything down? Is he dumb or something?

With the drinking, I think it was more casual and didn't seem to impend them from their duty of care for Abbie. But they were maybe having 1 or 2. I think they are lightweights, but the way they look with hangovers makes me think they drink heavier now. I think the water bottles are to hide Pigrilla's booze. I think A is more open about it.

However, there is going to be a point where something is going to happen, they are going to have more and more alcohol, and then there will be an accident. But they will blame someone else, or something.

These 2 are a danger to themselves and to Abbie.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I went down the rabbit hole of the first Honking Across America. In almost every vlog, something is broken or torn up. They are unbelievable.

The one where they went to Mount Rushmore - where Priscilla goes on and on about Mount Rushmore is her "thing" and it always makes her cry. Huh?? She says "George Washington & Abe Lincoln - those are my boys. The other two, ehhh" I guarantee you she couldn't name the "other two". Asa said Alexander Hamilton was one of the faces. WTF??? Not only is he not on Mount Rushmore, he wasn't a president. Dumbass.

They do some reckless, some downright dangerous things with Abbie. I think this was one of the most dangerous things they could do. If Abbie wigged out and made it off that raft, no way in hell could Pig do a single thing to help her. She at least could have sat behind Abbie while they were moving. Unreal.
1655235089220.png

I went down the rabbit hole of the first Honking Across America. In almost every vlog, something is broken or torn up. They are unbelievable.

The one where they went to Mount Rushmore - where Priscilla goes on and on about Mount Rushmore is her "thing" and it always makes her cry. Huh?? She says "George Washington & Abe Lincoln - those are my boys. The other two, ehhh" I guarantee you she couldn't name the "other two". Asa said Alexander Hamilton was one of the faces. WTF??? Not only is he not on Mount Rushmore, he wasn't a president. Dumbass.

They do some reckless, some downright dangerous things with Abbie. I think this was one of the most dangerous things they could do. If Abbie wigged out and made it off that raft, no way in hell could Pig do a single thing to help her. She at least could have sat behind Abbie while they were moving. Unreal.
1655235089220.png
Would you let these nasty mitts touch you?
1655235973625.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I am looking forward to the RV toilet busting :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: There is no way that it can withstand all of the extra weight. I really hope that it happens hundreds of miles away from the next truck/rest stop:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I am really looking forward to this trip!!!!!!
My uncle was a mama's boy, and always lived with my grandma, he was six foot five and weighed close to 400 lbs. Her guest bath toilet was pretty much ruined by him, the bolts were loose, and it was as if the toilet had sunken down a bit. My parents and sister stayed at Grandma's when they were in town, and they would always comment on how much that toilet would rock when they were on it. So can you imagine the damage that the Maassive's could do to a measly RV toilet, that commode doesn't stand a chance. The next RV project will be Ass installing a larger, wider toilet... what a riot it would be it fell through the floor, while Her Majesty was on her throne👑 😂

• Haha
When I did my NVQ 2 in care, I had to do weekly summaries for that, and write in clients files summaries for the next shift.

And he is fussy about it, how does he think the next shift are going know about stuff if he hasn't written anything down? Is he dumb or something?

With the drinking, I think it was more casual and didn't seem to impend them from their duty of care for Abbie. But they were maybe having 1 or 2. I think they are lightweights, but the way they look with hangovers makes me think they drink heavier now. I think the water bottles are to hide Pigrilla's booze. I think A is more open about it.

However, there is going to be a point where something is going to happen, they are going to have more and more alcohol, and then there will be an accident. But they will blame someone else, or something.

These 2 are a danger to themselves and to Abbie.
Sorry if I sounded harsh in this post, a lot of stuff is going on money wise with my family and I'm really worried about.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Sorry if I sounded harsh in this post, a lot of stuff is going on money wise with my family and I'm really worried about.
You never sound harsh. I’m sure you are always a very nice, considerate and polite person. I enjoy reading your posts. And I hope things look up for you. ❤

• Heart
I have a feeling that Gaysiaha is doing his internship where Summer works.
I could be wrong but he sure didn't have to look hard for it. It was as though it was handed to him.
Just. Like. Everything. Else.
Little prick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I have a feeling that Gaysiaha is doing his internship where Summer works.
I could be wrong but he sure didn't have to look hard for it. It was as though it was handed to him.
Just. Like. Everything. Else.
Little prick.
I was figuring either JSA, where Summer worked or where Brandi works.. He didn’t go get it and he didn’t use the University either (as they would have found him somewhere in Blowing Rock/Boone and there is such a need in that area). Nope, he ran home, where someone could help him get it and without doing all the work..

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I was figuring either JSA, where Summer worked or where Brandi works.. He didn’t go get it and he didn’t use the University either (as they would have found him somewhere in Blowing Rock/Boone and there is such a need in that area). Nope, he ran home, where someone could help him get it and without doing all the work..
💯.
Oh and Summer works where Brandi works.
I doubt since they pulled Abbie they would "agree to allow" him at JSA. But...with these idiots. Who knows. 😄

• Haha
You just know Gaysaiah is going to throw a Fire Island Pines themed party while the 'rents' are gone, and Gayllermo will be first on his list. Of course summer and her wife will be there, he might even get brave and invite Crystal and the angry elf... Everything would have to be on the DL. I cringe every time he pretends that he is interested in girls, I'm sure when the camera was off he was talking to the fish about some hot dude he saw, and wants to Mac down on😄😆 He will never be comfortable in his own skin, until he accepts who he really is, kind of sad.

Then there's Gayllermo who is totally out there about his sexuality, and is okay looking like a predator. He is so 'open' that it even shows in his body language, why does he always lower himself, and splay his legs, when getting close to kids? He also gets a firm grip on them, why doesn't any other adults see this, someone needs to step over and tell him to cool his overly assertive affection. It's sad that some of those creeps end up working in programs like Big Brothers, YMCA, Camp counselors, Boy Scouts, and the list goes on. The last screenshot is when Pig was chasing Abby, and he attempted to corral her... Of course he did😉

One last thing.... Who's to say Isaiah isn't on the gay spectrum due to Pigcilla trying to raise him as the daughter she never had, he probably has regressed memories of her dressing him up in ruffles and bows in private😂😂🤣 Whispering in his ear, you are just the prettiest little boy there ever was, now let Mama finish your makeup💄👄
Gay spectrum???....Hmmmmmmmmm :unsure::unsure::unsure: You either are or you're not.

• Heart
  • Haha
💯.
I doubt since they pulled Abbie they would "agree to allow" him at JSA. But...with these idiots. Who knows. 😄
Does she? How did I miss that? LOL
But Im wondering what Summers plans are. She graduated a year ago. Im not trying to sound rude, but talk about a waste of time.
Four years of college to work a position that only requires a high school diploma??
If her parents had to invest anything in her education I bet they are just thrilled.

• Wow
  • Haha
💯.
Does she? How did I miss that? LOL
But Im wondering what Summers plans are. She graduated a year ago. Im not trying to sound rude, but talk about a waste of time.
Four years of college to work a position that only requires a high school diploma??
If her parents had to invest anything in her education I bet they are just thrilled.
I missed that too! I didn't know Summer worked where Brandi worked..
Gosh, they both are disappointments when it comes to working so hard to get degrees and then not using them then. There is no reason to spend so much money on an education, when it isn't needed. Plus, like in Isaiah's case, it is very clear that he is not 100% into being an ABA therapist. I really think his parents are pushing to have a job that will create a paycheck always but ABA is controversial and newer (in some eye's better) therapy is coming around for individuals on the Autism Spectrum..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Gay spectrum???....Hmmmmmmmmm :unsure::unsure::unsure: You either are or you're not.
I have no opinion on his sexuality one way or the other, but I think what she was trying to say is that he could be bisexual. Asexuality is another possibility, but that's probably not what she meant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have no opinion on his sexuality one way or the other, but I think what she was trying to say is that he could be bisexual. Asexuality is another possibility, but that's probably not what she meant.
Or she could have just been using humor?
She's quite good at it. 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Screenshot_20220614-164814~2.png

Why the duck does anybody want to help her reach her goals? I just don't get it. It boggles my 🧠.
Nice cheesy ass shirt :sick:
They are off to a great start, it looks like it's raining!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Oh No! ☹ I hope everything turns out to be okay. ❤ Prayers for Sadie. Keep us updated.❤
Sadie has a torn ACL and yes we will get it repaired. I stopped by our shop on the way home and 2 men at the counter told me to put her down. I know they were showing me a different view and that's ok, just like here, different views are not always a direct insult meant to hurt you. Surgery will be later this month. Thank you gals for being here for all of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1343823
Why the duck does anybody want to help her reach her goals? I just don't get it. It boggles my 🧠.
Nice cheesy ass shirt :sick:
They are off to a great start, it looks like it's raining!!
And if she supposedly no longer needs a team to promote, why is she still recruiting??
Thats always brought up when shes trying to recruit-
"You dont have to have a team. You can do this alone and promote."
Such blatant lies.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.