Fathering Autism #121 Assa is Dumbo. Abbie eats Gumbo. Percillerpotamus is Jumbo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Buc-ees similar to South of the Border? Y’all Carolinian’s know what I am talking about? Is South of the Border still a thing? I used to love stopping there when traveling from SC to Bama years ago. 🤠

Reactions: 13
Isaiah vlog -

Greasy, nasty pube face.
1650312068901.png

The Lisp is strong on Easter morn...And Mommy Dearest says "WE have to find the right girl for Isaiah to keep my traditions going..."
1650312164603.png

And Isaiah, Asa and Lurch are all dressed alike
1650312377440.png

Straight up, I thought Lurch was Isaiah...
1650312423882.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Abbie's hands scream 'genetic abnormality' to me. The thickness of her nails and the unusual shape of her fingers. I have never seen anything like it before.
They all have messed up hands. P’s fingers bend in weird directions, Isaiah bites his nails so low it’s amazing he doesn’t get an infection, Asa has some weird scaliness all the time. Their genetics suck!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Isaiah vlog -

Greasy, nasty pube face. View attachment 1204043

The Lisp is strong on Easter morn...And Mommy Dearest says "WE have to find the right girl for Isaiah to keep my traditions going..."View attachment 1204050

And Isaiah, Asa and Lurch are all dressed alike View attachment 1204070

Straight up, I thought Lurch was Isaiah...View attachment 1204072
I can't believe how much of a Mama's Boy that Boy Wonder is. He's going to cry because he misses his family? He's going to Boone, not bloody Baghdad and he is returning in weeks, not months or years. What a beta cuck his parents have created.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Buc-ees is definitely a must see. At least once. Over 100 gas pumps and a "convenience" store as big as walmart. And yes, the brisket is fantastic. And you definitely could spend $500 in there if you had a shopping addiction and can't control yourself.
I've heard of Buc'ees but I have never been to it before as we don't have one near me. Not much like it where I live in Ohio except for UDF which is a convenience store that has ice cream. I think if I went to buc-ees I would have a hard time figuring out what do get.

Reactions: 10
Big P was aggressive with Sweet Girl when she did not receive her “Welcome Home” hug. She grabbed Abbie by the wrist, and demanded a hug with her teeth gritted. She saw her daughter was headed into the bathroom but her demand was more important. Pig acted out in front of Brandy and the Fathering Autism audience. I wouldn’t be surprised if Abbie had a bruised wrist from that confrontation. It was disgusting.
My daughter is autistic , I have never demanded her to give me a kiss or hug . I don't understand why Cilla demands this from Abbie ? I've noticed Abbie seems unconfortable when she is forced to comply to her weird mothers command . Cilla is always in Abbie's personal space , grabbing , poking , tickling her . It is disgusting how her mother treats her , as well as Asa and her brother .

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Its about time someone told him his vlogs were boring. They are beyond boring!

P with her "traditions"- that heifer acts as if no one else celebrates, or has traditions with their families. And when she called them "the children" when she was making breakfast I about gagged.

I wonder if Asa, Lurch and Isaiah share clothing and hair gel? They look like the Three Stooges.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

P with her "traditions"- that heifer acts as if no one else celebrates, or has traditions with their families. And when she called them "the children" when she was making breakfast I about gagged.

I wonder if Asa, Lurch and Isaiah share clothing and hair gel? They look like the Three Stooges.
From what I have seen her "traditions" are no different than the vast majority of Americans. And 100% involving only food. Not like she has super special unique to her things she does.

And I don't think she needs to worry about finding someone who can recreate her slop she feeds people for Isaiah. How hard is it to steal recipes from others and completely butcher them? Pretty sure I mastered her level of cooking at 3 making mudpies.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That wall paper reminds me of when Hildi Santo Thomas on Trading Spaces did that grotesque straw wall 🥴 🥴
The staw wall is at the 55 second mark

What parent encourages their kidc to skip school? Do they already know that Boy Wonder is flunking and it won't make a difference if he attends? Very bizarre
Besides that, what about all the gas that his truck has burnt up? Most could no afford such trips.

Being put on hospice.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

I don't want to go back and watch his vlog, but did Cilldebeast say that she was making Cinnamon swirl Easter bunnies with bacon ears? They seemed to jump about during that part. Bacon and sweet cinnamon buns:sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Besides that, what about all the gas that his truck has burnt up? Most could no afford such trips.

Being put on hospice.
I'm so very sorry to heard this news. I will keep you in my prayers and I hope that this forum can bring somemdaily laughs to you🙏❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Gosh, Piggy talks like a child. It's so hard to listen to her speak. It's like her inner child is crying out for serious therapy. Just because you're the only child doesn't mean you can't do things with your kid. If your kid is there you don't need more kids to create or continue traditions. Candy sounds just as horrible as Piggy. Also, why doesn't P do these rolls for Abbie, she only mentions Isaiah?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
From what I have seen her "traditions" are no different than the vast majority of Americans. And 100% involving only food. Not like she has super special unique to her things she does.

And I don't think she needs to worry about finding someone who can recreate her slop she feeds people for Isaiah. How hard is it to steal recipes from others and completely butcher them? Pretty sure I mastered her level of cooking at 3 making mudpies.
Hi Guyth's , Thilla adds ranch dressing when she makes her mud pies . Thilla's Slop And Things .

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Being put on hospice.
I am very sorry to hear this news, Broken. I wish you peach and comfort in the days ahead. Sending you virtual hugs ❤ ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.