Fathering Autism #121 Assa is Dumbo. Abbie eats Gumbo. Percillerpotamus is Jumbo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1650299470401.gif

6 minutes of a vertically filmed Live. Purse on pork shoulder. Isaiah leaving in a few hours. No doubt they are shoveling in some feed at a restaurant about right now. Either that Slimewax is layered on thick or Mama Sow is thuper exthited to fill a gunt or two and has gotten thuper stimmy.
LMAOā€¦..2 hours laterā€¦šŸ«„šŸ«„šŸ«„šŸ«„
1650299850118.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1203392
6 minutes of a vertically filmed Live. Purse on pork shoulder. Isaiah leaving in a few hours. No doubt they are shoveling in some feed at a restaurant about right now. Either that Slimewax is layered on thick or Mama Sow is thuper exthited to fill a gunt or two and has gotten thuper stimmy.
LMAOā€¦..2 hours laterā€¦šŸ«„šŸ«„šŸ«„šŸ«„
View attachment 1203398
I can't believe they made Isaiah delay going back for class. I'm sure he was bummed and ready to get the hell out of there.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The cat doesnā€™t get the scratching posts like Abbie gets no sensory toys. Letā€™s face it, they couldn't even take care of a turtle properly.
Thats how they get Abs to come down the steps one foot in front of the other. Everytime she makes a misstep, they throw something at her and make her start over. Sometimes takes all day.

The cat doesnā€™t get the scratching posts like Abbie gets no sensory toys. Letā€™s face it, they couldn't even take care of a turtle properly.
Maybe they should give Abs the scratching posts and the cat the sensory toys?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well, I'm guessing based on all that stuff she bought. Several hundred anyway.
She canā€™t resist food or shopping no matter where she is, can she? I admit itā€™s been years since I went on a road trip of any kind, but I canā€™t imagine spending into the triple digits at a truck stop.

I can't believe they made Isaiah delay going back for class. I'm sure he was bummed and ready to get the hell out of there.
Thereā€™s no way Iā€™d have my child missing classes unless it was for a true emergency, like a death in the family. These two couldnā€™t have set him up more for being a failure even if theyā€™d tried.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Abbie's hands scream 'genetic abnormality' to me. The thickness of her nails and the unusual shape of her fingers. I have never seen anything like it before.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They dangle that money carrot in his face is my gut feeling. I donā€™t know thoughā€¦.How many times has his ass been home in the past two months? And he chose to come home for the Summer? Maybe @HeyGuyth is spot onā€¦Golden boy needs to nurse on the sow juice. Damnitā€¦that sounds so nasty..but funny! šŸ¤Ŗ

Abbie's hands scream 'genetic abnormality' to me. The thickness of her nails and the unusual shape of her fingers. I have never seen anything like it before.
Think about how many times she touched Pig with those biohazard phalanges last nightā€¦.AFTER she came out of the bathroom. šŸ«£

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I donā€™t believe for a second that Abbie is toilet trained and has a routine. At most she might be able to use the toilet if helped, just like a toddler being potty trained.
The way P grabbed Abbie though was quite rough. It pisses me off when she grabs her and forces hugs and kisses on her. Itā€™s wrong.

They are lucky that Abbie will eat anything..but I believe she is addicted to processed snack type food and sugar..she knows the difference in eating some celery and eating a donut. It would take a lot of consistency to lessen or break this sugar/processed food addiction.. I dont ever see them able to do this... P and Asshat are addicted themselves. Asshat even admitted they had to give her half a donut to get out of the car... how is that. teaching her anything?
I completely agree. I took a job on looking after and eight month old child and even though he hadnā€™t long started solid foods, he already knew that he liked those small, sweet yoghurts that have cartoon characters on the packaging. He refused to even try a vegetable or any food that was offered to him until I got rid of the yoghurts. After a few weeks he was eating well, so he got the occasional yoghurt now and again. Abbie eats so many take aways and donuts and biscuits and ice cream and Iā€™m quite sure she favours that kind of junk food. Most people probably would, but then most people donā€™t go to Chipotle every day or eat donuts every day. Unless her parents change their ways, Abbie is just going to continue putting on weight and unless she starts exercising regularly and properly, she will get more and more unfit. Showing her going for a walk ( to the nearest bench) or half eating a salad is purely just for content.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
it's taken in a mirror so it's reversed, it's on her right.

Oh I thought this was a 'women owned business'?

urg and pigrilla trying to grab abbie for a hug the moment she walks in the door. If I'd been away for a few days and was so desperate to see my daughter I'd go down to the door to say hello not wait at the top of the stairs until she appears. It was so sad watching her unpack all the presents she bought too, all the things for isaiah and pube face and another damn cup for abbie. Is that really all she could think of?

Is it just me as well with that vlog, we never see abbie go into the downstairs toilet, unless it's to get her hairbrush and hair things. But we saw it twice in this vlog, the first one being when Piggy grabs her and Asa says 'she's on a routine and has to go to the bathroom' Wouldn't Pig know that that was what she was doing if she did actually do that everytime? Or are they now bribing abbie to go in there to look like she's using the toilet?
wowā€¦ You see how fast C snatched that whatever it was for her boy when Abby reached for it. Lightening fast! Here Abby hereā€™s your cup, donā€™t ya love it, are you so excited šŸ¤¢ All Abby wanted when she saw P was food, she also knows if she lets P kiss her she will get food. Again they are fooling nobody.. My dog knows if he lets me manhandle him he will get a treat too. Such a sad, sickening pretend life they lead.
She canā€™t resist food or shopping no matter where she is, can she? I admit itā€™s been years since I went on a road trip of any kind, but I canā€™t imagine spending into the triple digits at a truck stop.

Thereā€™s no way Iā€™d have my child missing classes unless it was for a true emergency, like a death in the family. These two couldnā€™t have set him up more for being a failure even if theyā€™d tried.
They both know once both of the kids are gone itā€™s over for them, P is hanging on to sonny boy for dear life. They sure have set him up for failureā€¦ So these are the life lessons they want to share with the Autistic Community. I really hope their divorce and splitting of all things is on video for our pleasure. There is no love, compassion or tenderness for humans or animals in that sham.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Well, I'm guessing based on all that stuff she bought. Several hundred anyway.
I've been at that same truck stop, it would be easy to spend hundreds, lol they even carry china. I'm betting that cup she brought Abs wasn't really for her, I would guess she didn't get her anything, maybe some kind of snack they are ashamed to show. I noticed how quick Prissass said that bag of something was for everyone to share.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
wowā€¦ You see how fast C snatched that whatever it was for her boy when Abby reached for it. Lightening fast! Here Abby hereā€™s your cup, donā€™t ya love it, are you so excited šŸ¤¢ All Abby wanted when she saw P was food, she also knows if she lets P kiss her she will get food. Again they are fooling nobody.. My dog knows if he lets me manhandle him he will get a treat too. Such a sad, sickening pretend life they lead.

They both know once both of the kids are gone itā€™s over for them, P is hanging on to sonny boy for dear life. They sure have set him up for failureā€¦ So these are the life lessons they want to share with the Autistic Community. I really hope their divorce and splitting of all things is on video for our pleasure. There is no love, compassion or tenderness for humans or animals in that shame.
They're trapping him here too - this "internship" he's supposed to be doing this summer? He could intern anywhere - but nope, Mommy and Daddy need him back in Jax

• Sad
  • Angry
Don't get the purpose of showing them throwing things at the cat. Sure it is only a small glimpse of how they treat the animals off camera. And they treat the animals better than they to Abbie.

I remember when they got Sandy several comments were made about her being good content. That is how they see everything and everyone... no love or respect just what they can get out of it and how it could benefit them. They can't even do charity without broadcasting it for attention, content, and ass pats.

Wish someone in their life who get the balls and start actually advocating for the vuberable beings in that home.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've been at that same truck stop, it would be easy to spend hundreds, lol they even carry china. I'm betting that cup she brought Abs wasn't really for her, I would guess she didn't get her anything, maybe some kind of snack they are ashamed to show. I noticed how quick Prissass said that bag of something was for everyone to share.
Yea, I was coming to say the same thing. It is hard to not pick up a hundred or so bucks of things, and I have just seen the videos of the stores. We donā€™t have one around us but one is opening within 2-1/2 hours, next month, and we plan to go visit it.
It isnā€™t a truck stop (no trucks are allowed) but is way more than a convenience center. It is more like a huge tourist trap but with tons of really awesome food (by what people say). My husband is from Texas and has heard that the brisket is the same across all the stores and is like what he got back home. So, we are planning a day trip out and back, to check it out and get our teenager some more drive time on her permitā€¦

• Heart
Abbie pushed Pig out of the way when she got home from the park - like "Ugh, not this witch again". Then Pig forces kisses and Abbie taps the boobs for a snack. She didn't miss you witch. Get the girl a snack. GIF MAKERS - Gold at 1:53 - 1:55 :ROFLMAO: View attachment 1203081

And that witch spent $500 at frickin Buc-ees - food food food food food and then went out to pick up dinner. Why not eat the tit you brought home? Who drinks coffee for dinner??? No wonder these people don't sleep.

And those fingernails. How does she not have bacterial infections constantly??? View attachment 1203103
Big P was aggressive with Sweet Girl when she did not receive her ā€œWelcome Homeā€ hug. She grabbed Abbie by the wrist, and demanded a hug with her teeth gritted. She saw her daughter was headed into the bathroom but her demand was more important. Pig acted out in front of Brandy and the Fathering Autism audience. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if Abbie had a bruised wrist from that confrontation. It was disgusting.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yea, I was coming to say the same thing. It is hard to not pick up a hundred or so bucks of things, and I have just seen the videos of the stores. We donā€™t have one around us but one is opening within 2-1/2 hours, next month, and we plan to go visit it.
It isnā€™t a truck stop (no trucks are allowed) but is way more than a convenience center. It is more like a huge tourist trap but with tons of really awesome food (by what people say). My husband is from Texas and has heard that the brisket is the same across all the stores and is like what he got back home. So, we are planning a day trip out and back, to check it out and get our teenager some more drive time on her permitā€¦
Buc-ees is definitely a must see. At least once. Over 100 gas pumps and a "convenience" store as big as walmart. And yes, the brisket is fantastic. And you definitely could spend $500 in there if you had a shopping addiction and can't control yourself.

Reactions: 17
Humpers chiming in on the Vlog. They're not wrong.

View attachment 1203310

View attachment 1203315
That wall paper reminds me of when Hildi Santo Thomas on Trading Spaces did that grotesque straw wall šŸ„“ šŸ„“
The staw wall is at the 55 second mark

What parent encourages their kidc to skip school? Do they already know that Boy Wonder is flunking and it won't make a difference if he attends? Very bizarre

• Heart
Big P was aggressive with Sweet Girl when she did not receive her ā€œWelcome Homeā€ hug. She grabbed Abbie by the wrist, and demanded a hug with her teeth gritted. She saw her daughter was headed into the bathroom but her demand was more important. Pig acted out in front of Brandy and the Fathering Autism audience. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if Abbie had a bruised wrist from that confrontation. It was disgusting.
Then when she was unpacking the presents in the kitchen she was quick to grab the packet out of Abbie's hand and aggressively say it was for Isiah. She can't even hold it together for the vlogs anymore.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.