Fathering Autism #120 Pig gets a beating gettin’ Ab out of the car. Sweet girl sure has come so far.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree! We have done those ourselves. Ours are usually 48 hour, power hours with 12 hours sleep. We don’t go anywhere. Nope, I am way too wiped out. I need sleep and so does everyone else..
Yep, my older kid has terrible sleep issues. We've done quite a few 36 hour sleepless marathons.

If she had enough energy to go to a hockey game, she was not involved with Abbie's care during those 32 hours whatsoever.

FireShot Capture 304.jpg

Ooooh this ratchet witch!!
She's publicly admitting she makes the decision not to allow her child access to the sensory items Abbie needs?? Seriously??

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Another fuckin' lie Asshole or Pig....whomever wrote this. This is why I don't believe she was not really going potty. Why would you have her sit on the toilet with the lid UP and her clothes in? You quickly changed the story when people started asking why you would do such a thing. Picture shows.....lid is clearly up. Now lie your way out of this one!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Well we know she feels like she owns Abbie, like a piece of property, and she will “post” her when she wants.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And today they showed her in a hospital gown. I would be absolutely mortified if I was 17 and my dad filmed me in the doctors office like that.
What 16 year old doc appt requires a gown? None that my daughter ever went to. The only doc appt that requires a gown for me is gyno and dermatology. Wtf?

Oh hell no. She is quoting the craziest of the crazy MLM Huns, Boss Lee. Literal lunatic!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I
What 16 year old doc appt requires a gown? None that my daughter ever went to. The only doc appt that requires a gown for me is gyno and dermatology. Wtf?

Oh hell no. She is quoting the craziest of the crazy MLM Huns, Boss Lee. Literal lunatic!
I'm quite sure they had to sedate her again.
She fought like a horse before.🤣
No doctor's office on earth will have the time today to deal with an aggressive patient like her.
No one!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Just watched vlog. do you think Abbie hates getting out of car after school sometimes because she is confused and expects to go somewhere, have food etc. she has respite after school twice a week till 7pm. I’m pretty sure they pick her up. Asa said she had dinner early the day of respite when he hand fed her whipped cream crackers? (So respite fed and bathed her…) I don’t know seems she could be confused, whether it’s home day with probably more than the occasional fast food or Duncan stop after school stop for a snack at Duncan, or respite, or straight home with Nassa when she would lose her tit.

when they got home and Abbie was walking toward the car because she wanted to go out for food, she saw Asa about to go after her she quickly winced, turned and went into the house. Not a doubt in my my mind he rules with an iron fist when his camera is off.

and P still go duck yourself! Happy Happy everyone!.
What else can he do with her?
Imagine you have to handle her 24/7.
I'm honest, i would give her to a group home ...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Thread Suggestion:
Fathering Autism 121: A&P, Please give Abbie independent access to her toys and walk those dogs!

Since we they follow Tattle, I exchanged our usual rhymes for a request.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She was probably more drugged up with P.
Abbie dese
She was probably more drugged up with P.
Keeping Abbie drugged up is a sign of abuse , neglect . Poor Abbie , she deserves to have a better mom , dad , and family than what she has . The Masse family are attention seeking whores . I follow my instincts , I get a vibe about them . It's all a facade . Everything they do is for content for their vlogs . Abbies well being is the least of their worries . I have often wondered if they don't give Abbie her medication for content ? And why is it when Abbie has respite in the evening she is fed , bathed , and sleeping in her bed ? But when she is with her horrific parents in the evening she is up late , stimming , loud screaming or making a honking sound in her arm , late in the evening . She is wearing the clothes she wore during the day , her hair not brushed , do they brush her teeth at night ? Does Cilla keep Abbie drugged up because she can't cope with Abbie ? Does Asa not give Abbie her drugs for content ? If they both do this they are both really messed up ! Tattlers what do you think ? Do you see a difference with Abbies behavior with her respite workers , than with her parents ?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yep, my older kid has terrible sleep issues. We've done quite a few 36 hour sleepless marathons.

If she had enough energy to go to a hockey game, she was not involved with Abbie's care during those 32 hours whatsoever.

View attachment 1199829

Ooooh this ratchet witch!!
She's publicly admitting she makes the decision not to allow her child access to the sensory items Abbie needs?? Seriously??
Yes she is a ratchet witch ! She is a immature narrcistic headcase , she is mental , she doesn't accept Abbie . She doesn't accept Abbie is developmently delayed . Abbie is a 16 year old toddler . Cilla is delusional she uses the word autistic to help her cope . She can't accept her 16 year old sweet princes enjoys toys that are meant toddlers . This is creepy Cillias reality and she just can't accept this fact ...........

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ass couldn’t even make a salad from scratch. He had to use a pre prepared packet of salad ingredients, then P bought a cooked chicken to add to it. They really are lazy. The last few vlogs they’ve made out Abbie eats healthy and that’s because more and more people have been commenting on them all gaining weight.
I’ve also noticed that less people are commenting on their social media and also several of the well known leghumpers are no longer responding or certainly not as often, both on Facebook and You Tube.

Thread suggestion:

Abbie’s not sleepy, Ass is creepy & P’s still greedy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Haha. Perhaps Big P forgets that Slimelife’s own Income Disclosure ONLY reports on “active” beauty Guides - (those that sell $300.00 per month). And they only report on the average income for the month of December which is apparently the highest retail sales month. LOL

• Sick
Reactions: 17
The shots thing was weird as hell. There aren't any scheduled vaccines at her age (other than maybe HPV if she hasn't had it yet, but I suspect they wouldn't get her that one anyway) & like @RocketQueen said her Depo is on a schedule.
Maybe he was calling a blood draw a "shot?"
IM sedative if she's too anxious for the exam, if she won't take inhaled Versed maybe?

Not to either of their credit at all, but I totally get the salad thing. If she only eats salads as a side dish, she won't eat one for a meal. Food rigidity can manifest in weird ways. One of my kids feels that eggs or pasta can only be eaten hot - that translates to microwaved hard boiled eggs because they can't be cold, and refusal to eat pasta salad unless it's warmed up first!
Oh the food rigidity. My brother will not eat raisins, gravy or custard (amongst a few others) he will track them down in something and pick out the tiniest bit. But call gravy sauce and have it as part of something like beef casserole it totally fine. He’ll eat custard in a trifle cold, he’s adamant it’s not custard. What’s the main ingredient in Christmas pudding, Christmas cake and mince pies at Christmas- raisins. He can’t get enough of them. I don’t understand it!

Some debate about Sweet Girl’s privacy, sensory toys, and table tasks in the comments with the photo of Abbie sleeping. These comments may have been removed.

View attachment 1199803
View attachment 1199804
View attachment 1199805
View attachment 1199806
Do they gauge what they post about Abbie based on what they would share, do they heck! If that was true, where are the photos of them sleeping. Where are the video clips of Isaiah sleeping and saying goodnight to him. Where are the videos of them being forced to do something they are nervous about and having a meltdown. When do they discuss their explosive diarrhoea after drinking salt water. Do they discuss when they have a bad day, or do they only do this in the context of Abbie having a bad day? They share what they want to share about Abbie because she can’t say no and she doesn’t know it’s happening. Honestly if someone took a picture of me sleeping I’d think they were a creep, if they then posted it on social media for hundreds of thousands of people to see, they wouldn’t ever be coming near me again.

Would you leave your child with someone else after they’ve not slept for 32 hours to go to a hockey game? Poor kid. Pigcilla just wanted out and used Isaiah as an excuse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Another fuckin' lie Asshole or Pig....whomever wrote this. This is why I don't believe she was not really going potty. Why would you have her sit on the toilet with the lid UP and her clothes in? You quickly changed the story when people started asking why you would do such a thing. Picture shows.....lid is clearly up. Now lie your way out of this one!
This Disgusts me as I wouldn't like if someone filmed me pretending to go to the bathroom and I'm not sure Abbie does either but she has no way to communicate how she feels about that. They are using her to get views because if she weren't in the video it wouldn't do as well. Of course they have to find a way to exploit their big cash cow for money.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Anybody buying this crap she’s selling?! 32 hours? 🙄
Imagine being so “heartbroken “ that you felt the need to share a private picture texted to you as an update about your distraught daughter finally passing out and the first thing you do is post it on the internet. These people disgust me to no end

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Title entry
Autism at it's finest, exploiting a helpless child for fame and fortune

Reactions: 10
Oh the food rigidity. My brother will not eat raisins, gravy or custard (amongst a few others) he will track them down in something and pick out the tiniest bit. But call gravy sauce and have it as part of something like beef casserole it totally fine. He’ll eat custard in a trifle cold, he’s adamant it’s not custard. What’s the main ingredient in Christmas pudding, Christmas cake and mince pies at Christmas- raisins. He can’t get enough of them. I don’t understand it!

Do they gauge what they post about Abbie based on what they would share, do they heck! If that was true, where are the photos of them sleeping. Where are the video clips of Isaiah sleeping and saying goodnight to him. Where are the videos of them being forced to do something they are nervous about and having a meltdown. When do they discuss their explosive diarrhoea after drinking salt water. Do they discuss when they have a bad day, or do they only do this in the context of Abbie having a bad day? They share what they want to share about Abbie because she can’t say no and she doesn’t know it’s happening. Honestly if someone took a picture of me sleeping I’d think they were a creep, if they then posted it on social media for hundreds of thousands of people to see, they wouldn’t ever be coming near me again.

Would you leave your child with someone else after they’ve not slept for 32 hours to go to a hockey game? Poor kid. Pigcilla just wanted out and used Isaiah as an excuse.
On some of their videos that show Pigfatass in bed when Assa walks in with the camera and Pigfatass tells him "no camera in the bedroom". Talk about double standards and hypocrisy etc.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.