Fathering Autism #120 Pig gets a beating gettin’ Ab out of the car. Sweet girl sure has come so far.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah so whose car was that parked in driveway at an angle? Also did anyone else notice that Abbie hardly moaned when she was alone with P, but she does it constantly with A.

Reactions: 13
Yeah so whose car was that parked in driveway at an angle? Also did anyone else notice that Abbie hardly moaned when she was alone with P, but she does it constantly with A.
She was probably more drugged up with P.

Reactions: 19
Maybe her mother drove, or her Aunt, or they flew lol

Reactions: 11
Just watched vlog. do you think Abbie hates getting out of car after school sometimes because she is confused and expects to go somewhere, have food etc. she has respite after school twice a week till 7pm. I’m pretty sure they pick her up. Asa said she had dinner early the day of respite when he hand fed her whipped cream crackers? (So respite fed and bathed her…) I don’t know seems she could be confused, whether it’s home day with probably more than the occasional fast food or Duncan stop after school stop for a snack at Duncan, or respite, or straight home with Nassa when she would lose her tit.

when they got home and Abbie was walking toward the car because she wanted to go out for food, she saw Asa about to go after her she quickly winced, turned and went into the house. Not a doubt in my my mind he rules with an iron fist when his camera is off.

and P still go duck yourself! Happy Happy everyone!.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anybody buying this crap she’s selling?! 32 hours? 🙄
If your child has been struggling and awake for 32 hours why would you leave her with Summer to spend one-on-one time with Isaiah! Wait, what!!!! When I think they can't sink any lower into the abyss they prove me wrong. 😠👹👺😠

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I love how he is trying to spin how P knows Abbie so well saying she will eat salad with pasta. It’s getting real old on every vlog him trying to convince everyone that P takes on the care of Abbie just as much if not more than him. I still think behind the scenes P had help with Abbie when Asa was gone.
Seriously. 🙄 Stop the press! Pigcill bought a rotisserie chicken and shredded it! 😱 Someone get that witch a gold medal! She definitely had help when Ass was away.
A few other things that have crossed my mind since watching..
The doctors office where she sometimes gets a shot..sometimes doesn’t. She was made to change into a hospital gown. Makes me wonder if “mommy dearest” kept Abbie in soiled pull ups and it resulted in a UTI or Yeast issue.
Isn’t it something that Pig comes home and Abbie proceeds to allegedly stay up for the next 36 hours? I ask you Tattlers, what does Pig come home with as presents after almost every single trip? Wouldn’t be tit loads of cookies and other snacks, would it? Hmmmmm.🫥
I do not find it surprising at all that Abbie fell asleep at once when those assholes left and she was alone in a quiet house with Summer. We have said it time and time again here, but they live in chaos. Pig is toxic. Their marriage is a sham. They are money grubbing dicks. The way they live does not suit the needs of a child like Abbie. Feeds child gumbo after dark in Florida…aka…at least 9 pm and then acts confused and sad when she doesn’t sleep. How f’ing stupid do you really have to be?
…..and after all that rambling….lol….

THREAD SUGGESTIONS ANYONE?😻❤😻

• Heart
Reactions: 26
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE HERE ON TATTLE LIFE!!!

(THAT INCLUDES YOU GUYS TOO ASA & CILLA)

I made y’all a lil gift… nothing special. In fact, Abbie did all the work.

Every time the MAASSives do something that pisses you off (particularly Cilla) just watch this clip about 7 times in a row, that usually does the trick… have a great night everyone!! 😎😎

Attachments

Reactions: 10

32 hours is totally possible. My kid has done it. He has pulled an all-nighter, and then did not sleep the next day until bedtime. We have had plenty of days where he went to bed at 10pm and woke up two hours later-for the rest of the night/day. Good thing is that since cannabis, those times are rare now!

But hell no am I going to a place like a hockey game after one of those nights. I am planting my tired ass on the couch and only doing the necessary things.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
32 hours is totally possible. My kid has done it. He has pulled an all-nighter, and then did not sleep the next day until bedtime. We have had plenty of days where he went to bed at 10pm and woke up two hours later-for the rest of the night/day. Good thing is that since cannabis, those times are rare now!

But hell no am I going to a place like a hockey game after one of those nights. I am planting my tired ass on the couch and only doing the necessary things.
Completely agree! We have done those ourselves. Ours are usually 48 hour, power hours with 12 hours sleep. We don’t go anywhere. Nope, I am way too wiped out. I need sleep and so does everyone else..

Reactions: 16
Some debate about Sweet Girl’s privacy, sensory toys, and table tasks in the comments with the photo of Abbie sleeping. These comments may have been removed.

D3D731C3-A2DE-4B1A-B45C-A48189BD4B5A.jpeg

1AC463C8-814B-4A1B-AD4C-C223BFA0E595.png

FB5830BD-5E6F-4947-8E61-2E843BF1A5D0.png

1DEB2055-831F-4321-86B3-02513DF49EB2.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Thread Suggestion
Fathering Autism #121 Assa is Dumbo, Abbie Eats Gumbo and Percillerpotamus is Jumbo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Thing is I think even if they were honest from the beginning about where she is developmentally, and gave her the appropriate things for those needs, they would still get the views. It would still be the same Abbie (albeit probably a lot happier). But they have shot themselves on the foot by glossing over true developmental age and not being honest about what she’s like. If they were suddenly honest about it, they would probably loose viewers.
Abbie is not going to be able to go to college and get a job like most children do which is ok. I almost feel like they want to hide her disability and make her independent than she really is. They want people to be amazed at the things that Abbie can do when she probably had help off camera.

They need to treat her age appropriately as even though she might be 16 she is mentally no more than 3 or 4 years old. She's not going to be a typical teenager and should not be treated like one. It's ok for her to play with little kid or sensory toys as that is what she is capable or playing with she's going to need support for the rest of her life and probably will never be potty trained. She doesn't need teenager stuff she needs things geared towards her mental age level. She might need help with certain things so don't get mad at her when you have to ask her to do something over and over again. Those hope that people will be impressed with how independent she is which will draw more people to their videos.

Reactions: 11
I believe it. Life is not going to get any easier also, once she’s out of JSA. Maybe she’s sick or something else is going on. Time for them to stop playing make believe that she’s ‘such a teenager’. Poor Abbie.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.