Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whimsical

VIP Member
I blinked and missed so much on here during the past month. We had a few emotional family-related things happen during the month of March and I'm going to share one of them with my Tattle Family.

After not watching these boneheads for over a month now, I have no shame in saying I NEED my daily dose of ASSa and Big P snark, badly. I watched two vlogs and geez, they are like watching a trainwreck that keeps getting worse and never ends. 🤔
The sheer stupidity of them both, I just can't understand. 🤦‍♀️

We recently said goodbye to Zero, our 14.5-year-old much-loved kitty and member of our family. He has been my shadow, always by my side for all of these years, and a big part of my son's daily life as well until the past three years since he has been in college.
Zero was a lot sicker than we originally thought. We found out on March 17th that he needed surgery and it was scheduled for April 15th. After thinking about it with a clear mind, surgery was never going to be an option I was willing to put him thru. That decision was made soon after his initial visit, but the Vet Opthamalatist kept him on the surgery schedule until the bloodwork and radiology reports came in, just in case we changed our minds. As it turns out, the bloodwork and radiology reports showed he was battling four other underlying conditions, none of which were good or in favor of surgery. The plan was to keep him comfortable until he let us know it was time.

On March 28th he was put to sleep. They gave him two initial meds, a quick-acting pain med, and something that immediately relaxed him. He was still with us but in a very relaxed state of being. I continued to hold him and talk to him, telling him how much I loved him for about 2 minutes until I was ready for the vet to administer the euthanasia drug. Those 2 minutes while he was in la la land, were the most pain-free relaxed moments he had experienced in the past two months and I'm certain he knew how much he was loved. This ending was more than I could have hoped for in terms of a peaceful, loved-filled time before he drifted off to his final sleep. We have his cremains and pawprints back now and a lifetime of memories which I'm so thankful for. 🐈🐱

I owe @derr1117, @WowMeowMeowWow, and @Hotographer512 more thanks than I can ever express for their support during and after. ❤😘

I'm getting caught up, watching their ridiculous videos, and enjoying all the comments so much.
This forum and my fellow Tattler snarkers are truly good for my soul! 🥰
xoxo

I'm sharing some photos of Zero and us....then on to the mASSive family!
Z&D.jpg

JakeZero2007thru2022.jpg

zerogiraffecremains.jpg

See how far behind I am...I'm still laughing at Big P's shrunken and reappearing boobs!🤔😂😂😂

They have apparently grown again in the most recent vlog! :ROFLMAO:😂😂
BigPeverchangingchest3.jpg

A few other pics I had to do...just because!:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
BigPeverchangingchest1.jpg

BigPeverchangingchest2.jpg

This one will always be my favorite!:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
BigPeverchangingchest4.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

What the ....

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220405-131757~2.png

Here’s the story, of a YouTube channel family
Who was created by a Narcissistic Dick
FatheringAutism it’s called, the star their daughter
They all treat her like she’s an animal doing tricks

Meet the mother, who is a sleazy scammer
She’s got redwood thighs, three gunts, and is super fake
She sells high buck crap, to the humpers
Who are so obsessed they don’t see that she’s a snake

Now meet the brother, who’s a narcissistic dick in training
He attends college but is still attached to his mommy’s tit
It’s rather sad how his parents spoil him
Cause now he acts like he’s an entitled prick

Till one day someone made a thread on tattle
And put their lying ways on full display
Because it’s true, spreading awareness is not their mission
It’s making bank so that evil bitch can stuff her face
The shady bunch, photos retouched, cheese for brunch, leftovers for lunch
That’s the way the narcissistic egotistical gluttonous hogbeasts made the shady bunch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Ab looked out of it almost the entire video. I felt bad for her. Summer has grown up some since living there and seems tired of the whole thing. Not to say she doesn’t enjoy being with Abbie, but is anxious to live her own life. I also believe her patience is not where it once was. I can’t say I blame her. By the way, she looks fab.

Little personal side-note. I had my diagnostic mammogram and ultrasound yesterday. Everything is great! 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 42

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Also, use her AAC device to tell her what will happen if she does/doesn't get out of the car. For instance, "Get out of the car-Get Youtube". "Don't get out-No Youtube". Her software has options like this where you can make your own First/Then or visual schedule. Also, if she hits/kicks/bites at any point during this, that is a definite NO on the Youtube once she gets in the house. And if she asks when she gets in the house, tell her NO and then ask her if she knows why? Develop a page to discuss all her behaviors and what she can do instead. Actually USE that AAC WITH HER. This is DISCIPLINE and it does not involve smacking in the slightest. Expect some uptick in behaviors though as she tries to win, but once she realizes you will not cave and stick to what you say, then guess what? Those behaviors tend to decline. When my boy engaged in severe behaviors in the car, I fucking pulled over, turned off the damn car, and we sat there. Sometimes I was in the car, sometimes I got out and just let him scream and be mad. It honestly did not take long at all for him to figure out I was fucking serious. Our kids will literally run over people who let them get away with shit. He'd have certain people in which he pulled a bunch of shit and ruled the roost, and certain ones he straight up knew he couldn't get away with that. It didn't take smacking him around or things like that, it took them controlling the situation in an authoritative manner.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
I have 2 kids, 1 of them with autism and Husband in law enforcement. Which means his schedule is backwards and changes all the time. I parent both my kids alone. All day everyday. I also have a job and i dont have anyone to ask for help. When making those kids, i didn't ask for help and honestly its no one elses responsibility but mine. I never made vlogs or posts about how i fucking parented by myself. I do it all the time. Thats what parenthood is. I don't like them but honestly, Asa does everything. She lets him do everything and is not present. Kids know- which is why Abbie clearly doesnt want Priscilla near her. She feels her vibe.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Ab looked out of it almost the entire video. I felt bad for her. Summer has grown up some since living there and seems tired of the whole thing. Not to say she doesn’t enjoy being with Abbie, but is anxious to live her own life. I also believe her patience is not where it once was. I can’t say I blame her. By the way, she looks fab.

Little personal side-note. I had my diagnostic mammogram and ultrasound yesterday. Everything is great! 👍
Yipee!!! I am so happy to hear that!! 🥳🥳

I got to come home again today. I was home for 2 weeks after surgery, but things got worse and I went to inpatient ortho rehab for 2 weeks. Something is still wrong. I lost complete function of my right leg, and could not stand or walk at all. So back into rehab and on steroids and PT/OT. I can get around with my walker again now, but the pain is brutal and surgery hasnt improved anything. Xrays show that all the rods and screws are still in place, so the fusion itself hasnt failed. Im having another MRI in 3 weeks to see if there is another obvious nerve issue, another cyst, or a collapse above the fused area which apparently happens sometimes. We are hoping something shows up on the MRI, because if not, it may be that the nerve damage is permanent and I will not progress past this point. But I'm happy to home and at least be able to move again! (y)(y)

• Heart
  • Sad

Blasting321

Chatty Member
Imagine being 20 years old and Mommy,, Daddy and Grand Ma all on your social media page . Pity the chick who lands this one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Going back to the cart ride thingy, I thought it was very telling that nobody came and said hello to them considering it was a big get together of the local autism community. Just shows how much they are despised.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

MaxsMom

Waa, waa, waa. Boo hoo. Poor me. I missed out. My toy is broke. Gas costs a lot. I drove a lot and I’m too tired to edit a video. Feel sorry for me. Waa waa. I have to go to school. My toy is broke. I’m getting some free stuff from the one-wheel company for all my bitchin’!
There. Now all caught up from Big Baby’s vid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
A Big, Maassive Thank You to our @Sweetums for creating our new thread title. ❤ It is faaaantastic ❤
🥳Party Time!🥳
🎶🎵LEAN WITH IT…ROCK WITH IT…LEAN WITH IT…ROCK WITH IT🎵🎶
1648915710944.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

Lizaable90

VIP Member
Great title! As for the car situation, instead of offering her food as a reward for getting out, why not try just making the car as boring as possible so she'd want to get out on her own? For instance, take out the ipad that is often in the back of the passengers seat.
I will say, it is very telling for Abbie to not want to go into the house. My kids have never wanted to ever get into a vehicle and always wanted out as fast as they got into it. I remember the days when we had to use the chest clip, to help force them to sit down, while we buckled them in. They hated going anywhere and once we were anywhere, they couldn’t wait to get out and especially the minute we pulled into our drive way. They couldn’t get out fast enough..
So, to me, it has became very telling that something (or nothing) is going on and Abbie feels that home is therapy and boredom.
Make home fun again with activities and things she wants to do (not the pool, rocking on the couch and playing with a plastic bag) and she may actually want to go inside.. Lastly, food should NEVER be an award for behavior like this, ever…

• Heart
This whole getting out of the car is beyond a joke. Just leave her in there to stew and get hot. No stupid rewards. She will soon get bored and overheat and will learn quickly that the only option is to get out. The idiots just dance to her tune.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Asa said "Someone said we should do her hair like a 16 yr. old." P in the background: "And how do 16 yr olds do their hair?" in a shitty tone.
Well, you so-called "influencer'- they do not wear it like Abbie. And even worse than the tiny bands and 7 yr old multi-ponies, is the way you take her everywhere looking completely unkempt. I dont care, I would never EVER walk into a restaurant or store with my child looking like she just dropped out of an F3 tornado. Ridiculous and lazy.

And I stll cant believe they are leaving the back doors unlocked and shes just going outside. I feel like they are purposely doing this, then will use whatever the outcome is for content. "We had no idea she'd ever: leave the yard, play in the fish pond, break the TV in the shack, etc etc."

• Heart
  • Wow

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I have 2 kids, 1 of them with autism and Husband in law enforcement. Which means his schedule is backwards and changes all the time. I parent both my kids alone. All day everyday. I also have a job and i dont have anyone to ask for help. When making those kids, i didn't ask for help and honestly its no one elses responsibility but mine. I never made vlogs or posts about how i fucking parented by myself. I do it all the time. Thats what parenthood is. I don't like them but honestly, Asa does everything. She lets him do everything and is not present. Kids know- which is why Abbie clearly doesnt want Priscilla near her. She feels her vibe.
I think she made that Vlog because she's seeing everyone saying she's a shit mother. And she is.

• Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
View attachment 1170170
it’s the beginning of the month, so it’s time for the social blade graphs! So new followers back down to zero after the suspicious increase in February. Views back down to only a little bit higher than just before the suspicious increase in February. How did buying subs and views go for you Asa?
Love these graphs.

Look at the dates. March 2020 they had a spike/bump in both views and new subscribers after a fairly steady 9ish months prior.
It's all been downhill since May of 2020.

People wanted to see how they navigated the pandemic with a disabled child. They wanted to see how to handle schooling at home, how to deal with the abrupt & drastic change in routine, etc. There were almost certainly a lot of lapsed viewers and potential new viewers who were feeling alone and overwhelmed with their own disabled child/ren in a crazy new environment looking for content to commiserate with, or that might have some sort of helpful information.

I've said multiple times before that Asa was handed a huge new crop of potential viewers on a silver fucking platter in March 2020. There was a lack of "here's how we're dealing with the unique challenges of autism in a pandemic" content at a time where people had the desire and the time to consume it and Asa had everything in place to shift his content back to their roots and capture millions of new views.
He did literally everything wrong, like always.
They'd be raking in triple the views they are now, they'd have the numbers to attract actual sponsors...the points on that graph would be trending upwards over the last two years instead of crashing. All they had to do was actually parent Abbie, to work through the curriculum JSA sent home (I don't care if it was good or bad curriculum - every parent was dealing with varying levels of quality in those first couple months in a teaching environment the vast majority were unfamiliar with, and they/we were looking for help via how other parents were doing things), to be normal, relatable human beings.

Instead Asa tossed the curriculum away claiming he knew better but then did literally nothing, they whined and complained, and they decided that was the perfect time to turn the channel into a travel & fast food shitshow.

When Asa's sitting there wondering where it all went wrong,
this is where it all went wrong, buddy.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Edenberry

I'd put netting up between the backseat and the front seat. That way she can't get to the front seat if they just let her sit in the car. I agree with letting her get bored in the car. Parking brake on, engine off, doors open, go sit in the garage and wait for her to get out on her own. Don't engage, don't coddle, don't get beaten up...let that girl get BORED

• Heart

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
Anybody buying this crap she’s selling?! 32 hours? 🙄
If your child has been struggling and awake for 32 hours why would you leave her with Summer to spend one-on-one time with Isaiah! Wait, what!!!! When I think they can't sink any lower into the abyss they prove me wrong. 😠👹👺😠

• Heart
  • Angry