Fathering Autism #120 Pig gets a beating gettin’ Ab out of the car. Sweet girl sure has come so far.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is tonight's vlog. I've only just read the title of the vlog and I'm already thinking : "Oh for duck's sake!"

One other thing right off the bat, Asshat says they (he and Abbie) are going for a walk. Why not take the dogs with you?? That is so cruel. You know those dogs long for time outside of the house (and no, pacing around the backyard with no lawn doesn't count).
God Professor Assache is bleeping annoying.

Maybe Abbie needed a moment to recharge from the walk before helping you make dinner? Have you ever thought of that Asshole?

P your love for Abbie is faker than those boobs you attach to yourself.

You know sensory might of been good throughout the day? That way she won't do it at night? Because to me, she is starving for sensory and toys. When she does you put them away, or tell her to stop.

Pig, you have the worse fashion sense ever, you need some help girlfriend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

I don’t know if this will post, but it is a overweight woman Zip Lining..

This could be P, and I may have laughed louder than I should have at that though!
I saw this the other day and really thought it was Piggy. Oh how I wish it was!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Those sounds after Abbie went to her room sounded like the exorcist...

watching P kiss Abbie over and over made me want to punch her...

I want to see Asshat have a get away and P stay home and take care of Abbie... that would be something to see.

For the love of God... walk your dogs!!!!! So sad to see Maverick watch them leave and shut the door..:(

• Heart
  • Sad
Once again, A&P left Abbie unsupervised and also left the backdoor open. Abbie went out into the backyard on her own and then came in the side door with A&P being completely taken by surprise. I just don't understand why they're leaving Abbie unsupervised so often. It's just asking for some serious trouble.

And I definitely agree with our Tattlers - Asshat, if you don't want people to comment on what you do or say, or don't do or don't say - then don't post online on a public forum where anyone and everyone can leave comments. If you don't want those comments or are simply THAT deeply insecure that you can't handle the slightest bit of disagreement - then don't post. It's as simple as that.

View attachment 1167596
I think he lives for the negative comments. To use his own words, he enjoys being a “tit human”. He loves being an asshole to others. It makes him feel superior. Can you imagine what this jackass is like away from the camera and the keyboard?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I blinked and missed so much on here during the past month. We had a few emotional family-related things happen during the month of March and I'm going to share one of them with my Tattle Family.

After not watching these boneheads for over a month now, I have no shame in saying I NEED my daily dose of ASSa and Big P snark, badly. I watched two vlogs and geez, they are like watching a trainwreck that keeps getting worse and never ends. 🤔
The sheer stupidity of them both, I just can't understand. 🤦‍♀️

We recently said goodbye to Zero, our 14.5-year-old much-loved kitty and member of our family. He has been my shadow, always by my side for all of these years, and a big part of my son's daily life as well until the past three years since he has been in college.
Zero was a lot sicker than we originally thought. We found out on March 17th that he needed surgery and it was scheduled for April 15th. After thinking about it with a clear mind, surgery was never going to be an option I was willing to put him thru. That decision was made soon after his initial visit, but the Vet Opthamalatist kept him on the surgery schedule until the bloodwork and radiology reports came in, just in case we changed our minds. As it turns out, the bloodwork and radiology reports showed he was battling four other underlying conditions, none of which were good or in favor of surgery. The plan was to keep him comfortable until he let us know it was time.

On March 28th he was put to sleep. They gave him two initial meds, a quick-acting pain med, and something that immediately relaxed him. He was still with us but in a very relaxed state of being. I continued to hold him and talk to him, telling him how much I loved him for about 2 minutes until I was ready for the vet to administer the euthanasia drug. Those 2 minutes while he was in la la land, were the most pain-free relaxed moments he had experienced in the past two months and I'm certain he knew how much he was loved. This ending was more than I could have hoped for in terms of a peaceful, loved-filled time before he drifted off to his final sleep. We have his cremains and pawprints back now and a lifetime of memories which I'm so thankful for. 🐈🐱

I owe @derr1117, @WowMeowMeowWow, and @Hotographer512 more thanks than I can ever express for their support during and after. ❤😘

I'm getting caught up, watching their ridiculous videos, and enjoying all the comments so much.
This forum and my fellow Tattler snarkers are truly good for my soul! 🥰
xoxo

I'm sharing some photos of Zero and us....then on to the mASSive family!
View attachment 1166843

View attachment 1166993

View attachment 1166930

See how far behind I am...I'm still laughing at Big P's shrunken and reappearing boobs!🤔😂😂😂

They have apparently grown again in the most recent vlog! :ROFLMAO:😂😂
View attachment 1166851

A few other pics I had to do...just because!:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
View attachment 1166855

View attachment 1166856

This one will always be my favorite!:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
View attachment 1166879
I am so sorry that you lost Zero. I've been there but this is about you so I am sending a warm strong hug.

I think he lives for the negative comments. To use his own words, he enjoys being a “tit human”. He loves being an asshole to others. It makes him feel superior. Can you imagine what this jackass is like away from the camera and the keyboard?
I would like to think he is a short smelly little dick man and loses all his nerve.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I blinked and missed so much on here during the past month. We had a few emotional family-related things happen during the month of March and I'm going to share one of them with my Tattle Family.

After not watching these boneheads for over a month now, I have no shame in saying I NEED my daily dose of ASSa and Big P snark, badly. I watched two vlogs and geez, they are like watching a trainwreck that keeps getting worse and never ends. 🤔

We recently said goodbye to Zero, our 14.5-year-old much-loved kitty and member of our family. He has been my shadow, always by my side for all of these years, and a big part of my son's daily life as well until the past three years since he has been in college.
Zero was a lot sicker than we originally thought. We found out on March 17th that he needed surgery and it was scheduled for April 15th. After thinking about it with a clear mind, surgery was never going to be an option I was willing to put him thru. That decision was made soon after his initial visit, but the Vet Opthamalatist kept him on the surgery schedule until the bloodwork and radiology reports came in, just in case we changed our minds. As it turns out, the bloodwork and radiology reports showed he was battling four other underlying conditions, none of which were good or in favor of surgery. The plan was to keep him comfortable until he let us know it was time.

On March 28th he was put to sleep. They gave him two initial meds, a quick-acting pain med, and something that immediately relaxed him. He was still with us but in a very relaxed state of being. I continued to hold him and talk to him, telling him how much I loved him for about 2 minutes until I was ready for the vet to administer the euthanasia drug. Those 2 minutes while he was in la la land, were the most pain-free relaxed moments he had experienced in the past two months and I'm certain he knew how much he was loved. This ending was more than I could have hoped for in terms of a peaceful, loved-filled time before he drifted off to his final sleep. We have his cremains and pawprints back now and a lifetime of memories which I'm so thankful for. 🐈🐱

I owe @derr1117, @WowMeowMeowWow, and @Hotographer512 more thanks than I can ever express for their support during and after. ❤😘

I'm getting caught up, watching their ridiculous videos, and enjoying all the comments so much.
xoxo

View attachment 1166843

View attachment 1166993

View attachment 1166930

See how far behind I am...I'm still laughing at Big P's shrunken and reappearing boobs!🤔😂😂😂

View attachment 1166851

View attachment 1166855

View attachment 1166856

View attachment 1166879
I'm so sorry. That sucks @Whimsical. You made me get teary eyed. I hope I am as strong as you when it's my fur babies time. I do enjoy your posts. You seem like an awesome person and I only wish you happyness damnit!! :ROFLMAO: :cry:🤗♥

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Here is tonight's vlog. I've only just read the title of the vlog and I'm already thinking : "Oh for duck's sake!"

One other thing right off the bat, Asshat says they (he and Abbie) are going for a walk. Why not take the dogs with you?? That is so cruel. You know those dogs long for time outside of the house (and no, pacing around the backyard with no lawn doesn't count).
Realistically taking two dogs on one leash and Abbie all by yourself isn’t safe. If either of them went off the rails, it could be really bad

Vlogs with him and Abbie Alone are his favorite. He can babble on and on, nobody else competing with him for words. He can pontificate and analyze with no distraction. And the bullshit flirting with his wife, smacking her butt, complementing her. It’s all bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Asa, maybe you need to do some mirror reflection on your deep soul. You know when you were talking about going for a walk with someone non-verbal. Maybe you need to zip your own mouth, put down the camera and just enjoy the walk with your daughter. She could open your eyes to so much, point out things around her but guess what, she he learned over the years that you ignore her and care more about the camera than her..
Also, Priscilla, if you knew the trips to Daily’ does this, stop going, stop allowing others to take her too. Daily’s is giving her too much sugar and excess energy that she doesn’t need. Put a stop to it or make her have better choices in what she gets..

Lastly, what in the world are they eating for dinner? Chili spaghetti? Okay, I get it, kinda, as I recently was introduced to this in Ohio, when we have been traveling for doctors, by Skyline and Gold Star Chili. I don’t see how y’all stomach this mess. It turns my stomach just looking at it..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
For someone who constantly has to "educate" people in the comment section, tonight's vlog was very strange. Assa lives a very isolated and strange existence. Living this existence has caused him to become more insecure due to his lack of experiencing the normal everyday interactions with people. He's too young to not have outside interests. He is so damaged psychologically he can't even be around anyone other than his immediate family. He admits it which is not something to boast about. I think knowing he has another child out there has had an affect on him as well. He is so filled with rage and resentment and he is taking it out on everyone around him.

Both A&P are selfish and I don't think anything will change unless something so traumatic happens but even then, they're both so lost in their quest to be something they are not. It is all consuming for them and it eats away at any possibility of them ever NOT being crappy humans.

Ms. Pink has her daughter wearing a Let's Go Brandon baseball cap. It proves you're not born with hate in your heart but taught it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They keep their garbage in the pantry. How disgusting. No wonder they have critters in the Manor. Dickdo didn't even rinse the can before putting it in the trash. Does Jacksonville not have a recycling program?
These imbeciles don’t even care about their own daughter, you expect them to care about the Earth?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
These two buffoons are headed for a heart attack/stroke. I notice they haven't mentioned anything about extending the shack for Abbie to have a live in caregiver. Remember when they said that's why the originally bought the house? They are both so full of tit and lofty ideas.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Asa, maybe you need to do some mirror reflection on your deep soul. You know when you were talking about going for a walk with someone non-verbal. Maybe you need to zip your own mouth, put down the camera and just enjoy the walk with your daughter. She could open your eyes to so much, point out things around her but guess what, she he learned over the years that you ignore her and care more about the camera than her..
Also, Priscilla, if you knew the trips to Daily’ does this, stop going, stop allowing others to take her too. Daily’s is giving her too much sugar and excess energy that she doesn’t need. Put a stop to it or make her have better choices in what she gets..

Lastly, what in the world are they eating for dinner? Chili spaghetti? Okay, I get it, kinda, as I recently was introduced to this in Ohio, when we have been traveling for doctors, by Skyline and Gold Star Chili. I don’t see how y’all stomach this mess. It turns my stomach just looking at it..
How dare you disrespect our spaghetti chili it is so good. I love eating it with lots of cheese on it. You need to give it another chance as I think you would really like it.

For someone who constantly has to "educate" people in the comment section, tonight's vlog was very strange. Assa lives a very isolated and strange existence. Living this existence has caused him to become more insecure due to his lack of experiencing the normal everyday interactions with people. He's too young to not have outside interests. He is so damaged psychologically he can't even be around anyone other than his immediate family. He admits it which is not something to boast about. I think knowing he has another child out there has had an affect on him as well. He is so filled with rage and resentment and he is taking it out on everyone around him.

Both A&P are selfish and I don't think anything will change unless something so traumatic happens but even then, they're both so lost in their quest to be something they are not. It is all consuming for them and it eats away at any possibility of them ever NOT being crappy humans.

Ms. Pink has her daughter wearing a Let's Go Brandon baseball cap. It proves you're not born with hate in your heart but taught it.
I'm guessing that must mean that they are probably trump supporters.

Reactions: 8
All the negative comments are really getting to the little fat man AKA Asswipe. Was that recent crotch shot supposed to be a FU to everyone? And the affection for the Blubberpotomus ... I honestly think that's a jab at her daintiness, queen of the pickled okra, mothering ain't her jam, titty boy's mama. Oh little man, check out your reflection in the mirror, yes, you're just a joke.

• Haha
All the negative comments are really getting to the little fat man AKA Asswipe. Was that recent crotch shot supposed to be a FU to everyone? And the affection for the Blubberpotomus ... I honestly think that's a jab at her daintiness, queen of the pickled okra, mothering ain't her jam, titty boy's mama. Oh little man, check out your reflection in the mirror, yes, you're just a joke.
I was at Whole Foods yesterday and saw a small jar of pickled okra and it was 12.00 ... I thought of Blubberpotomus...lol. I couldn't believe how expensive it was!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

xoxo

View attachment 1166843

View attachment 1166993

View attachment 1166930

View attachment 1166851

View attachment 1166855

View attachment 1166856

View attachment 1166879
I am so sorry about your cat. I’m sorry you and your family are dealing with this. Many good thoughts for you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I was at Whole Foods yesterday and saw a small jar of pickled okra and it was 12.00 ... I thought of Blubberpotomus...lol. I couldn't believe how expensive it was!
Whale, we all know nothing is too expensive for that fat Pig of a woman - while poor Abbie gets basement bargains.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Realistically taking two dogs on one leash and Abbie all by yourself isn’t safe. If either of them went off the rails, it could be really bad

Vlogs with him and Abbie Alone are his favorite. He can babble on and on, nobody else competing with him for words. He can pontificate and analyze with no distraction. And the bullshit flirting with his wife, smacking her butt, complementing her. It’s all bullshit
All I could think of when he was walking with Abbie and spewing his BS about the lack of one of your 5 senses was Ellen James and the Ellen James Society from The World According to Garp. The woman in the group cut out their tongues to support an 11 year old girl who was raped and had her tongue removed so she could not tell.
In a way Abbie is like Ellen, and on the other hand Asshole should cut out his tongue and make everyone a lot happier.

That's why I call Whole Foods Whole Paycheck!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This just popped up on my FB ….
All her kids ….. ! Really these people are disgusting & as for boy wonder he really needs to get a life
Piggy, Summer is not your kid! She has a mom of her own. If she had any sense, she would run far away from you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.