Fathering Autism #120 Pig gets a beating gettin’ Ab out of the car. Sweet girl sure has come so far.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I blinked and missed so much on here during the past month. We had a few emotional family-related things happen during the month of March and I'm going to share one of them with my Tattle Family.

After not watching these boneheads for over a month now, I have no shame in saying I NEED my daily dose of ASSa and Big P snark, badly. I watched two vlogs and geez, they are like watching a trainwreck that keeps getting worse and never ends. 🤔
The sheer stupidity of them both, I just can't understand. 🤦‍♀️

We recently said goodbye to Zero, our 14.5-year-old much-loved kitty and member of our family. He has been my shadow, always by my side for all of these years, and a big part of my son's daily life as well until the past three years since he has been in college.
Zero was a lot sicker than we originally thought. We found out on March 17th that he needed surgery and it was scheduled for April 15th. After thinking about it with a clear mind, surgery was never going to be an option I was willing to put him thru. That decision was made soon after his initial visit, but the Vet Opthamalatist kept him on the surgery schedule until the bloodwork and radiology reports came in, just in case we changed our minds. As it turns out, the bloodwork and radiology reports showed he was battling four other underlying conditions, none of which were good or in favor of surgery. The plan was to keep him comfortable until he let us know it was time.

On March 28th he was put to sleep. They gave him two initial meds, a quick-acting pain med, and something that immediately relaxed him. He was still with us but in a very relaxed state of being. I continued to hold him and talk to him, telling him how much I loved him for about 2 minutes until I was ready for the vet to administer the euthanasia drug. Those 2 minutes while he was in la la land, were the most pain-free relaxed moments he had experienced in the past two months and I'm certain he knew how much he was loved. This ending was more than I could have hoped for in terms of a peaceful, loved-filled time before he drifted off to his final sleep. We have his cremains and pawprints back now and a lifetime of memories which I'm so thankful for. 🐈🐱

I owe @derr1117, @WowMeowMeowWow, and @Hotographer512 more thanks than I can ever express for their support during and after. ❤😘

I'm getting caught up, watching their ridiculous videos, and enjoying all the comments so much.
This forum and my fellow Tattler snarkers are truly good for my soul! 🥰
xoxo

I'm sharing some photos of Zero and us....then on to the mASSive family!
View attachment 1166843

View attachment 1166993

View attachment 1166930

See how far behind I am...I'm still laughing at Big P's shrunken and reappearing boobs!🤔😂😂😂

They have apparently grown again in the most recent vlog! :ROFLMAO:😂😂
View attachment 1166851

A few other pics I had to do...just because!:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
View attachment 1166855

View attachment 1166856

This one will always be my favorite!:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
View attachment 1166879
This made me cry. I'm so sorry for your loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I blinked and missed so much on here during the past month. We had a few emotional family-related things happen during the month of March and I'm going to share one of them with my Tattle Family.

After not watching these boneheads for over a month now, I have no shame in saying I NEED my daily dose of ASSa and Big P snark, badly. I watched two vlogs and geez, they are like watching a trainwreck that keeps getting worse and never ends. 🤔

We recently said goodbye to Zero, our 14.5-year-old much-loved kitty and member of our family. He has been my shadow, always by my side for all of these years, and a big part of my son's daily life as well until the past three years since he has been in college.
Zero was a lot sicker than we originally thought. We found out on March 17th that he needed surgery and it was scheduled for April 15th. After thinking about it with a clear mind, surgery was never going to be an option I was willing to put him thru. That decision was made soon after his initial visit, but the Vet Opthamalatist kept him on the surgery schedule until the bloodwork and radiology reports came in, just in case we changed our minds. As it turns out, the bloodwork and radiology reports showed he was battling four other underlying conditions, none of which were good or in favor of surgery. The plan was to keep him comfortable until he let us know it was time.

On March 28th he was put to sleep. They gave him two initial meds, a quick-acting pain med, and something that immediately relaxed him. He was still with us but in a very relaxed state of being. I continued to hold him and talk to him, telling him how much I loved him for about 2 minutes until I was ready for the vet to administer the euthanasia drug. Those 2 minutes while he was in la la land, were the most pain-free relaxed moments he had experienced in the past two months and I'm certain he knew how much he was loved. This ending was more than I could have hoped for in terms of a peaceful, loved-filled time before he drifted off to his final sleep. We have his cremains and pawprints back now and a lifetime of memories which I'm so thankful for. 🐈🐱

I owe @derr1117, @WowMeowMeowWow, and @Hotographer512 more thanks than I can ever express for their support during and after. ❤😘

I'm getting caught up, watching their ridiculous videos, and enjoying all the comments so much.
xoxo

View attachment 1166843

View attachment 1166993

View attachment 1166930

See how far behind I am...I'm still laughing at Big P's shrunken and reappearing boobs!🤔😂😂😂

View attachment 1166851

View attachment 1166855

View attachment 1166856

View attachment 1166879
I'm so sorry for the loss of you beautiful baby but how wonderful that Zero was surrounded by love right until he crossed the Rainbow Bridge. When my Shih Tzu, Reagan, died I also got her foot prints and her top knot was snipped with her bow intact. Pets really are magical creatures that bring so much love, joy, laughs and heartache like no other.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This whole getting out of the car is beyond a joke. Just leave her in there to stew and get hot. No stupid rewards. She will soon get bored and overheat and will learn quickly that the only option is to get out. The idiots just dance to her tune.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

xoxo

View attachment 1166843

View attachment 1166993

View attachment 1166930

View attachment 1166851

View attachment 1166855

View attachment 1166856

View attachment 1166879
I am sending you lots of love for the loss of dear Zero. It's just so terribly unfair, isn't it? Our furbabies are true members of our families and are parts of our very souls. That's why it hurts so much to have to say goodbye to them. I always wish that our furbabies could have longer lifespans so we could have more time with them. ❤ 💕 ❤ 💕 ❤ 💕 ❤ 💕

As for Princess P's chesticles, it's sort of like the Forrest Gump saying - "Cilla Sue's boobs are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

xoxo

View attachment 1166843

View attachment 1166993

View attachment 1166930

View attachment 1166851

View attachment 1166855

View attachment 1166856

View attachment 1166879
@Whimsical My thoughts are with you Whimsical....it is horrible losing a pet. I list my 23 year old cockatiel on Christmas Day. He was very loved abd he knew it. His buddy is having just as hard of a time without him as I am. You can see by your pictures how much Zero was loved and I am sure he knew. Cherish all the good memories of him. By the way.....look how cute you are. Love seeing a rare photo of a fellow tattler.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m so sorry @Whimsical. Our dear pets become our children. I lost my dog and two cats when they were all 18. My son took one of the cats (calico cat) to college with him. We still remember her on her birthday (April 1st) years later. My grandson’s middle name “Charles” is in honor of our girl - Charlie.

My thoughts and deepest sympathy is with you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Whimsical Im so sorry. They are with us for such a short time, yet have the biggest impact on our lives.
He no doubt felt your love, and is now resting pain free and easy.💙❤💛🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks for the new thread @WowMeowMeowWow and for another appropriate title for these losers @Sweetums

I agree with a previous post. Turn off the comments and you won't be subjected to what you perceive as tit humans. He will never do it though because he's a sanctimonious asshole.

Whimsical, I'm sorry for your loss ❤ As time goes on it will get easier and their memory will be a sweet spot in our hearts forever 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I don’t know if this will post, but it is a overweight woman Zip Lining..

This could be P, and I may have laughed louder than I should have at that though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

xoxo

View attachment 1166843

View attachment 1166993

View attachment 1166930

View attachment 1166851

View attachment 1166855

View attachment 1166856

View attachment 1166879
It’s the social worker in me. I’m amazing like that

• Heart
  • Haha
Here is tonight's vlog. I've only just read the title of the vlog and I'm already thinking : "Oh for duck's sake!"

One other thing right off the bat, Asshat says they (he and Abbie) are going for a walk. Why not take the dogs with you?? That is so cruel. You know those dogs long for time outside of the house (and no, pacing around the backyard with no lawn doesn't count).

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Tonight’s vlog had me yelling at my TV more than usual. The outfit critique when going out with Kaitlin, the non-verbal philosophy chat while they were walking, and the horrible noises Abbie made in her room. You couldn’t pay me enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Once again, A&P left Abbie unsupervised and also left the backdoor open. Abbie went out into the backyard on her own and then came in the side door with A&P being completely taken by surprise. I just don't understand why they're leaving Abbie unsupervised so often. It's just asking for some serious trouble.

And I definitely agree with our Tattlers - Asshat, if you don't want people to comment on what you do or say, or don't do or don't say - then don't post online on a public forum where anyone and everyone can leave comments. If you don't want those comments or are simply THAT deeply insecure that you can't handle the slightest bit of disagreement - then don't post. It's as simple as that.

ezgif-5-98ace626ab-min.gif

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
They keep their garbage in the pantry. How disgusting. No wonder they have critters in the Manor. Dickdo didn't even rinse the can before putting it in the trash. Does Jacksonville not have a recycling program?

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.