Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New here I have been happily lurking, I have spat my drink a lot here
I don't watch these shitty people often but I had to post just to ask - WTAF is up with those fugly dresses they put on Abby for "occasions"?? This rag & the recent green thing look like her mother chose the ugliest worst fitting pos she could find to humiliate her daughter

Reactions: 23
her hair looks decidedly worse since shilling the sham shampoo shit

well there,is breakfast, lunch and dinner out
Just today? This is AFTER last nights DUKES vs HELLMANS Super Bowl snacks? Someone is feeling the love in one way..and one way only. Yummies in her tummies.

Reactions: 18
The only way that boy will ever be successful on 'all his socials' is to be Abbie's full time caregiver and film it.
He lives in such a beautiful area. He is quite ok with his camera and has decent video editing skills.
He could have excellent content.
There's so much opportunity there and it's FREE!!
He's just not smart enough to realize it.
Maybe one of them there audio books he's been reading could help?

Reactions: 17
so perfectly said. This is exactly it!!!

Reactions: 11
Don’t they own an iron or a steamer. AssA looks like a rumpled mess.

Reactions: 20
Isaiah vlog: I usually can't get through these, but figured I would post for the brave souls. Happy V day!

Kid needs a college advisor, a good therapist and a doc to help him with his ADD. YouTube humpers can’t help you, son. Change your path young man. Turn from the shit show that is your family, get some help and find your way. I REALLY wish he would

I’d bet anything that he is on academic probation and a this is his one chance to get his grades up to be able to stay.

Probably.
He admitted he couldn't even get to class on time.

Her teeth are just nasty....and the lip gloss application only highlights the nicotine stains/deposits/food residue around her gum line.
Her teeth are not so bad, mine are looking much uglier. But her gums are making the impression, that there's already little blood circulation.
It happens when peoples don't brush their teeth regulary or the right way.
Maybe she's already unable to lift her heavy, massive arms to reach them ...

Reactions: 14
Mr "My Scale said I haven't gained any weight" button is holding on for dear life.
Why doesn’t she just be honest and admit her faults and maybe just ask for help instead of pretending and avoiding the issue? She might get a bit more street cred then!

Reactions: 13
LMFAO why does this idiot not put her lipsmack into the corners of her mouth? She looks fucking stupid!

Reactions: 15
Send in the Clowns lyrics, very apt me thinks?

Isn't it rich?
Are we a pair?
Me here at last on the ground
You in mid-air
Send in the clowns
Isn't it bliss?
Don't you approve?
One who keeps tearing around
One who can't move
Where are the clowns?
Send in the clowns
Just when I stopped
Opening doors
Finally knowing the one that I wanted was yours
Making my entrance again with my usual flair
Sure of my lines
Noone is there
Don't you love a farce?
My fault, I fear
I thought that you'd want what I want
Sorry my dear
But where are the clowns?
Send in the clowns
Don't bother
They're here

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.